Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:25 PM

Which Business Can I Start With 1.5M? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Start With 1.5M? (4705 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? / Which Business Can I Start With 800k That Will Yield Immediate Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Can I Start With 1.5M? by bidv(m): 9:35am On Jan 15, 2019
After looking for job for several years without success my Uncle called me and gave me a loan of 1.5M for a period of 6 Months to do business but am confused of what exactly I can venture into to make a good profit and return the capital. Please I need a genuine business ideas.

Thank you fam.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1.5M? by Preetti(f): 9:49am On Jan 15, 2019
Internet Business; Blogging, Forex Trading, Affiliate Marketing, Social Media Campaign, Website Creation, Freelancing, these are ways by which NIgerians earn Millions of Dollars Monthly.
You can also Consider Business in the Agricultural Industry : Poultry Farming, Fishery, Snairy, Grasscutter Farming, Rabbit Farming, Goat and Sheep, Piggery, Rice, Maize, BANANA, Pineapple, Beans, Cowpea, Potato and Plantain Production.
You can also look into Businesses like, Car WASH, Salon and Fashion Design, Car Dealers, Importation Business, Real Estate, Construction works, Oil and GAS, Petroluem.

3 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1.5M? by ishadfurnitures: 9:58am On Jan 15, 2019
Thank you
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1.5M? by FruitCakes(f): 10:03am On Jan 15, 2019
wish I had an uncle like yours .
depending on where you based, if in lagos you can acquire an acre and invest in agriculture. cassava is a big market now. Likewise so many other farm produce just do you feasibility study

3 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1.5M? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 15, 2019
grin a blind uncle who has made a mistake of giving a child 1.5million to do business cheesy and the child believes he can make back the money in 6 months wink baba go start a ponzi scheme you are not responsible and ready enough to be a ceo grin dreaming baboons everywhere wink come and join me to drink wine

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1.5M? by INFOBIZ3: 10:31am On Jan 15, 2019
bidv:
After looking for job for several years without success my Uncle called me and gave me a loan of 1.5M for a period of 6 Months to do business but am confused of what exactly I can venture into to make a good profit and return the capital. Please I need a genuine business ideas.

Thank you fam.

Are you in Lagos?
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1.5M? by bidv(m): 10:32am On Jan 15, 2019
Niger State

INFOBIZ3:

Are you in Lagos?
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1.5M? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 15, 2019
STAKE 1MILLION,NAIRA ON REAL MADRID ON THURSDAY.

USE 500THOUSAND TO START MINI IMPORTATION
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1.5M? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 15, 2019
STAKE 1MILLION,NAIRA ON REAL MADRID ON THURSDAY.

USE 500THOUSAND TO START MINI IMPORTATION
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1.5M? by dimensional(m): 11:59am On Jan 15, 2019
sorry I have to remove my first reply the least investment from the company is 5 million in which you get 25% profit.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1.5M? by Sirmuel1(m): 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2019
If you stake 1.5million on 50 odds, you will get 75million naira in return excluding the bonus.

Please don't try this at home cheesy
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1.5M? by Lawnray: 1:29pm On Jan 15, 2019
U can buy beans,preserve it for some months and u can sell it for almost double d price u bought it, I live in Kwara but a uncle of mine stays in Kutigi and knows about it...u can WhatsApp me 07089597312

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1.5M? by aysuprano(m): 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
Gold and jewelries

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1.5M? by MiaB(f): 4:04pm On Jan 15, 2019
Lawnray:
U can buy beans,preserve it for some months and u can sell it for almost double d price u bought it, I live in Kwara but a uncle of mine stays in Kutigi and knows about it...u can WhatsApp me 07089597312
when weavils would have turned it to their abode

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1.5M? by SehgateTeam(m): 4:20pm On Jan 15, 2019
Since you stay in Niger state. I have two options/advice for you.

1. do more feasibility study about manganese ore business in Niger where you stay, invest in buying it and i will connect you to buyer that will buy it. either you deliver to them or they come for pick up.

2. you can go into grains supply business to some factories in lagos and ibadan. some might issue lpo some might not issue it but they will pay and payment is not delay.

** Your uncle is Nice** lol. try to make him proud of you in whichever business you choose to venture into.

6 months to turn the capital over is very small. you are just starting business. alot of risk and unforsee occurences

all the best

www.sehgatehub.

3 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1.5M? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 15, 2019
Hello

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1.5M? by Sholaadey: 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2019
To me, i think there's no business you can think of right now that you won't find loads of it floating around.
To become a very successful person, you need to stake as high as you want to gain. This is called a bravery intervention. If you wont take take my advice for a null, i would say you should venture into internet business. By saying "internet business", i don't mean starting an online marketing jobs, bulk sms shit, or some freaky blogging. But rather, try to evolve your self out of nothing. Start an online franchise that hasn't been done before. There's loads of it of you can employ people's advice based on experiences. Here's a premium tip from me.

I'd give you two of it;

1. Compete with mark zukerberg and Dan larimer!
Yes, my ulterior definition of this is that whenever the word "internet business" is mentioned, people would usually refer to "blogging". Hell no, start something unique. Like creating a platform where users are rewarded for their time and contents they generate on the platform. This way, you can start something that's on it way to become Nigeria's very own Facebook! Okay, think of it this way, a platform that let users upvote posts and in return authors get rewarded for creating engaging content and curators getting rewarded for their time spent in curating a post for wider reachability while at the same time giving facility to advertizers to market their product with the exact class of audience they want. This way, its a win win for everybody. You earn from ads placement, while they also earn. This won't only encourage more users to use your platform but also set you on a way of creating your own net empire (by adding more franchise to it such as an emailing platform, video streaming platform and even a payment processing platform. The sky is the limit to what you can achieve). Just think about the huge traffic that'll run aboard if eventually a platform like this exist. Even linda ikeji and legit.ng won't be able to stop you by the time you unleash your full potentials. Facebook nets in lots of income selling users data to advertisers withing its platform. You can also become a pioneer like this. It only takes a positive mind and thorough thoughts to get a business up and running efficiently nowadays.
Just get a developer if you don't know how to code, rent a work space/office and let them get things up for you. NGN1 Million naira is enough to get these done and even employ network and digital marketers to publicise your platform and in no time, you will see the boom coming.
NB: this idea is one of two ideas i myself is hoping to one day establish but If you need a full written documentation on this concept you can send me a mail at sholaadewalex@gmail.com and I'll gladly be of help.
I'll keep the second idea to myself till the day I'm ready to put it into work.
Cheers.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1.5M? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 15, 2019
Am here to read comments

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1.5M? by Grupo(m): 7:49pm On Jan 15, 2019
Sholaadey:
To me, i think there's no business you can think of right now that you won't find loads of it floating around.
To become a very successful person, you need to stake as high as you want to gain. This is called a bravery intervention. If you wont take take my advice for a null, i would say you should venture into internet business. By saying "internet business", i don't mean starting an online marketing jobs, bulk sms shit, or some freaky blogging. But rather, try to evolve your self out of nothing. Start an online franchise that hasn't been done before. There's loads of it of you can employ people's advice based on experiences. Here's a premium tip from me.

I'd give you two of it;

1. Compete with mark zukerberg and Dan larimer!
Yes, my ulterior definition of this is that whenever the word "internet business" is mentioned, people would usually refer to "blogging". Hell no, start something unique. Like creating a platform where users are rewarded for their time and contents they generate on the platform. This way, you can start something that's on it way to become Nigeria's very own Facebook! Okay, think of it this way, a platform that let users upvote posts and in return authors get rewarded for creating engaging content and curators getting rewarded for their time spent in curating a post for wider reachability while at the same time giving facility to advertizers to market their product with the exact class of audience they want. This way, its a win win for everybody. You earn from ads placement, while they also earn. This won't only encourage more users to use your platform but also set you on a way of creating your own net empire (by adding more franchise to it such as an emailing platform, video streaming platform and even a payment processing platform. The sky is the limit to what you can achieve). Just think about the huge traffic that'll run aboard if eventually a platform like this exist. Even linda ikeji and legit.ng won't be able to stop you by the time you unleash your full potentials. Facebook nets in lots of income selling users data to advertisers withing its platform. You can also become a pioneer like this. It only takes a positive mind and thorough thoughts to get a business up and running efficiently nowadays.
Just get a developer if you don't know how to code, rent a work space/office and let them get things up for you. NGN1 Million naira is enough to get these done and even employ network and digital marketers to publicise your platform and in no time, you will see the boom coming.
NB: this idea is one of two ideas i myself is hoping to one day establish but If you need a full written documentation on this concept you can send me a mail at sholaadewalex@gmail.com and I'll gladly be of help.
I'll keep the second idea to myself till the day I'm ready to put it into work.
Cheers.

You are obviously a joker

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1.5M? by beulah75: 8:29pm On Jan 15, 2019
SehgateTeam:

1. do more feasibility study about manganese ore business in Niger where you stay, invest in buying it and i will connect you to buyer that will buy it. either you deliver to them or they come for pick up.

2. you can go into grains supply business to some factories in lagos and ibadan. some might issue lpo some might not issue it but they will pay and payment is not delay.

** Your uncle is Nice** lol. try to make him proud of you in whichever business you choose to venture into.

6 months to turn the capital over is very small. you are just starting business. alot of risk and unforsee occurences

all the best

www.sehgatehub.

Kindly send me your contact, I need to supply grains to company. Thanks
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1.5M? by Sholaadey: 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2019
Grupo:

That's why ignorant lads like you never gets a chance to stop working for money and always blame the government for their failure undecided. Wait a minute, have you ever thought of the reason why so many Nigerians are poor?
Have you ever thought of that hidden reason why so many small businesses fail? Have you ever thought of why there are less job vacancies for youths in Nigeria? Do you know why Nigerians are always on the lookout for schemes that'll make them rich quickly? Because we have brains but yet we only put 10% of its capabilities to use. We are not innovative. That's why even in secondary schools, you see so many pupils rushing to be a commerce student. That's why you'll see two shops selling same goods at same position. We are simply not creative!
Just know one fact, 90% of the richest people in Nigeria are pioneers. They don't follow others..nor do they copy. They create ideas and make extraordinary accomplishments by solving a problem which its solution are limited.
Platforms like jumia, konga, Paystack, getbarter and the likes were all leaders in their field because they are all pioneered. And like the saying goes; the first is always the best.

Just create a YouTube clone today that will reward users pennies per view and see the kind of traffic that'll melt your platform.

So many creative vloggers are always on the lookout to earn from their contents but hardly do because of overshadow by giants in the industry. FYI. Packs of dwarfs can make a giant slumber. A few words from my side. Peace out.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1.5M? by adahgold(m): 10:11pm On Jan 15, 2019
The time frame is small na

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1.5M? by Onnasucs1(m): 10:18pm On Jan 15, 2019
Grupo:

I tell you...that guy is a big Joker

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1.5M? by Onnasucs1(m): 10:20pm On Jan 15, 2019
Sholaadey:

That's why ignorant lads like you never gets a chance to stop working for money and always blame the government for their failure undecided. Wait a minute, have you ever thought of the reason why so many Nigerians are poor?
Have you ever thought of that hidden reason why so many small businesses fail? Have you ever thought of why there are less job vacancies for youths in Nigeria? Do you know why Nigerians are always on the lookout for schemes that'll make them rich quickly? Because we have brains but yet we only put 10% of its capabilities to use. We are not innovative. That's why even in secondary schools, you see so many pupils rushing to be a commerce student. That's why you'll see two shops selling same goods at same position. We are simply not creative!
Just know one fact, 90% of the richest people in Nigeria are pioneers. They don't follow others..nor do they copy. They create ideas and make extraordinary accomplishments by solving a problem which its solution are limited.
Platforms like jumia, konga, Paystack, getbarter and the likes were all leaders in their field because they are all pioneered. And like the saying goes; the first is always the best.

Just create a YouTube clone today that will reward users pennies per view and see the kind of traffic that'll melt your platform.

So many creative vloggers are always on the lookout to earn from their contents but hardly do because of overshadow by giants in the industry. FYI. Packs of dwarfs can make a giant slumber. A few words from my side. Peace out.
you're even defending the bunch of nonsense you wrote up there. In six months you want somebody to create an online franchise.

Why haven't you started yours ?

5 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1.5M? by holysaint1(m): 11:21pm On Jan 15, 2019
SehgateTeam:

all the best

www.sehgatehub.

please help me with your contact... Also got some grains to supply too..
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1.5M? by CuddleBear(f): 11:50pm On Jan 15, 2019
, make sure you venture wisely

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1.5M? by elvhinzey(m): 11:58pm On Jan 15, 2019
Well,whatever i'll say here will still end up in 'Online Business'
When you hear the word,"Selling Information Based Products",what comes to your mind?
SIBP: is actually creating a short report that 'solves a 'specific problem' to specific persons. Simple.
You can recover your Uncle's N1.5 within the stipulated time given to you if ONLY you'll act fast.

In fact, you don't need much to start(at least N60,000)
The marketing system you'll need; down to automating your sales online.

Quote me anywhere.
"Information marketing is the BEST BUSINESS in the World".
But the issue here is: You really need a bad-ass drive to succeed.
I know you can.
Before I proceed,kindly remove N2,500 from that N1,500,000(N1,497,500 left) and get this book:
SMALL MONEY,BIG BUSINESS by Akin Alabi(Founder,NairaBET).
I don't want you to just jump and commence any business you see thriving around your environs.
No.
Entrepreneurs don't act like that.
Personally,i think it's dumb.
Please,do me a favour.
Diligently Study(NOT Read)that book before you take a quantum leap on what needs to be done.
You'll be glad you did. If need be, dial 08169665254 and i'll fix you with a mentorship program ASAP.
May God help us all.
You can do it! It has been done before- Napoleon Hill(Think and Grow Rich)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1.5M? by Sholaadey: 10:13am On Jan 16, 2019
Onnasucs1:
you're even defending the bunch of nonsense you wrote up there. In six months you want somebody to create an online franchise.

Why haven't you started yours ?

With what you've just said, that proves you're one of those greedy and dumb Nigerians that's always looking for a way to quickly double their capitals within a very short time frame which is not only ridiculous but highly unrealistic.
I bet if you're asked what type of business do you recommend, it won't leap out of these categories; importation, farming, selling clothes, forex trading or even a ridiculous gambling on some sort of 2 odds or whatever. Lol grin
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1.5M? by Onnasucs1(m): 11:49am On Jan 16, 2019
Sholaadey:

With what you've just said, that proves you're one of those greedy and dumb Nigerians that's always looking for a way to quickly double their capitals within a very short time frame which is not only ridiculous but highly unrealistic.
I bet if you're asked what type of business do you recommend, it won't leap out of these categories; importation, farming, selling clothes, forex trading or even a ridiculous gambling on some sort of 2 odds or whatever. Lol grin
someone is seeking for a business to do that will help him pay back his loan in six months time and you're advising him to re-invent the wheel. how can he create and online franchise and profit from it in six months? and he is using a loan oo... you are very unrealistic. that's why i asked you, where is your own online franchise? his aim is not to become as rich as Jeff Bezos(at least for now). this nigga is having a six months grace to pay back a loan and you're talking online franchise

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sell Your BTC, Payoneer And Perfectmoney @ Great Rates. N475/$ Current Buy Rate! / How Reliable Is Base1 Logistics? / Loan: Jimoh Ibrahim Pays N3bn To Oceanic Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.