Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,434 members, 7,801,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Nobody Can Turn Buhari Against Me –amosun - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nobody Can Turn Buhari Against Me –amosun (211 Views)

Newsbreak: Former Ogun Gov, Ibikunke Amosun Declares For President / Abacha Loot Belongs To Nigerians – UK, US, Again Warn Buhari Against Giving Bagu / APC Senetors Elect To Buhari Against Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Can Turn Buhari Against Me –amosun by dammyGold03: 10:03am On Jan 15, 2019
Ogun State Governor Ibikunle Amosun has said that nobody can turn President Muhammadu Buhari against him.
Amosun said this at Kajola ward in Obafemi Owode local council in continuation of his campaign to win the Ogun Central Senatorial poll.
He said the moves by some politicians to pit him against Buhari would not succeed.
He said, “All that they are doing is to turn President Buhari against me. Nobody can turn him against me. It is impossible.”
However, the governor urged the people of the state to vote for Buhari, saying the President had added value to the development of the country and the state.
Amosun said, “Look at our railway, airport, power and many others, so we should all vote for him.”
He lamented that some people were trying to disrupt the peace in the state, urging the people to resist any attempt by “foreigners” to enslave them with their votes.
He added, “Where were they before this time, it is now that the state is fast developing that they want to disrupt its peace. Resist them, don’t allow anybody to enslave you.”
At Obafe ward, Amosun told the people not to allow any politicians to collect their Permanent Voter Cards.
He appealed to the people not to engage in violence, urging them to continue to conduct themselves in a peaceful manner.
The governor said, “I will fight any politicians that wants to disrupt the peace of the state. We are not known for violence.”

(1) (Reply)

Gold Rate In India / When Someone Attacks You. / 40plus For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.