Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) (41211 Views)

Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) / Obituary Of Imo Couple & Their 3 Children Killed With Poison (Photos) / Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 11:51am On Jan 15, 2019
Here are pictures of the woman and children who were killed by 35-year-old Uwaila Idehen in Ovbiogie community, Ovia North East local government area of Edo state.

The suspected who is currently cooling off in police custody said he killed his 28-year-old wife identified as Maureen and two sons in a fit of anger, following an allegation of infidelity. The little daughter identified as Precious was however lucky.

He revealed he had gotten into a heated argument with his wife after she called him out for having numerous girlfriends because he's always not around. The wife had threatened to also engage in extramarital affair if he does not stop.

Idehen reportedly stormed out of the house after she made the threat and returned some minutes later with a double-barrel rifle he got from a retired police officer, which he used to kill his wife and their two sons ..

The state Police Commissioner, Hakeem Odumosu, said the suspect would be charged for murder and perhaps unlawful possession of a firearm.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/photos-of-28-year-old-wife-who-was-killed-along-with-children-by-her-husband.html

1 Like

Re: Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 11:51am On Jan 15, 2019
Watch the video of him confessing HERE.

Re: Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 15, 2019
The smile you have when you're taking preek anytime the man travels.

Nigerian woman matter?

How many lives have women issue ruined since last year.

God prevent me from falling for all these Nigerian witches.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) by earthsync(f): 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2019
Hope he rots in hell.

14 Likes

Re: Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) by earthsync(f): 1:40pm On Jan 15, 2019
TarOrfeek:

Nigerian woman matter?

How does this relates to the post

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) by Fuckdamod: 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2019
Buhari sef cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) by publicenemy(m): 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2019
Nice booobs
Re: Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) by brunofarad(m): 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2019
Na wahh

This guy don buy f..up
Re: Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2019
publicenemy:
Nice booobs
.....of a dead woman?!
Different kind of tins we meet on Nairaland!
smh

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2019
This is so pathetic....

May we never come across a spouse that will send us to our early grave.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) by zeb04(f): 2:22pm On Jan 15, 2019
TarOrfeek:

Nigerian woman matter?

I am sure your mother is the queen witch

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) by OgaBuhari: 2:22pm On Jan 15, 2019
Buhari has a hand in this woman's death

4 Likes

Re: Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 2:23pm On Jan 15, 2019
edo men
very useless

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) by Sweetcollins: 2:23pm On Jan 15, 2019
Abominable abomination

1 Like

Re: Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) by Omudia11: 2:23pm On Jan 15, 2019
It's hard to believe that you entered this new year senseless. God help your poor soul.
TarOrfeek:

Nigerian woman matter?

19 Likes

Re: Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) by publicenemy(m): 2:23pm On Jan 15, 2019
post=74786695:
.....of a dead woman?!
Different kind of tins we meet on Nairaland!
smh

Idiot. Was she was dead when she snapped the photo?

3 Likes

Re: Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) by OgaBuhari: 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2019
zeb04:
I am sure your mother is the queen witch
face the numbskull and leave her mother out of this.
Mumu

7 Likes

Re: Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) by mightyhazell: 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2019
Fit of rage? Is he a force man. How did he learn to use a firearm,and where did he get one?

1 Like

Re: Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2019
TarOrfeek:

Nigerian woman matter?

If you did not wake up at the wrong side of your bed then you must have taken ogogoro instead of water

3 Likes

Re: Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) by Pavore9: 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2019
I hope the retired police officer he got the gun from has also been arrested.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) by Mopolchi: 2:25pm On Jan 15, 2019
Na waa angry
Re: Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:26pm On Jan 15, 2019
So sad!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 2:27pm On Jan 15, 2019
Anger is a destroyer. If you are married stick to your partner, once u get married your body belongs to your spouse alone.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) by sevo(m): 2:27pm On Jan 15, 2019
TarOrfeek:

Nigerian woman matter?

Ogbeni, you sure say you read the post at all??

5 Likes

Re: Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) by Hector09(m): 2:27pm On Jan 15, 2019
Ordinary arguement, thats why i dont want to marry
Re: Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) by frankfrancis871: 2:28pm On Jan 15, 2019
sad

Wicked woman!

She used the money the innocent man would have used to play bet9ja to buy chewing gum.

She deserved it!
Re: Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) by Ogaga87(m): 2:28pm On Jan 15, 2019
The verdict should not be less than death penalty, either by ELECTRIC WAVES or by LEATHAL injection running through his body... I trust United State of Ame..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Boy Found Trekking from Imo State To His Hometown In Abia State(Pix) / Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics / How Nigeria Police Handles Small Thief Vs Big Thief (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.