Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,837 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Take A Good Step Now And Watch It Happen: - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Take A Good Step Now And Watch It Happen: (702 Views)

Colonial Themed Wedding:is This Right And Could It Happen In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take A Good Step Now And Watch It Happen: by emekadike2: 7:54pm On Aug 12, 2010
Dear Brothers and Sisters,

My names are Emeka Dike John,Bring to you an online Investment that is real and really paying am a living testimony of this good news,

It is said a journey of a thousand miles starts with a step, please this not a scam but real because many people are into real investment be in control of your life,money and must of it all your Future,

Believe me when you get the information about this investment package am talking of you will happy about it,

This my mail address emekadike2@gmail.com or kindly contact me on my cell phone 08036012234, please reply me if you need the lead.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Up Nepa! / We Need To Rebuild Apga – Okorie / Am Back From My Long Vacation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.