Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Exploits That Are Done By God's Children In Jesus Name. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exploits That Are Done By God's Children In Jesus Name. (1115 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo / Lady Who Started 2017 As A Promiscuous Girl Finds Love In Jesus / Why Do We Pray Only In Jesus Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exploits That Are Done By God's Children In Jesus Name. by Originakalokalo(m): 12:42pm On Jan 15, 2019
Jesus had said that greater things than he did ...........we shall do.

Jesus disappeared in a boat with his 12 disciples.

Phillip disappeared after preaching salvation....

Some would say..... It is all in the Bible...

Apostle Ayodele Joseph Babalola of CAC disappeared and got to a crusade ground before his followers who had gone ahead of him in hours. ..

Jesus raised the dead of four days..
Jesus healed a mad man who could cut chains into pieces...

Smith wigglesworth raised the dead In Jesus name... In Europe

Pastor adeboye prayed and a leg that was shorter than the other got balanced with the long one....

Pastor kumuyi prayed in Jesus name and a lame rose up and walked...

Originakalokalo prayed in Jesus name , and a disease of more than 33 years disappeared...

Children of God, please share with us what you have been able to do in Jesus name....

You should also share what others have also done in Jesus name...

All to the Glory of God the Almighty...and to the honour of his lamb Jesus.

Demons of spiritual wickedness tremble at his name...

Jesus is Lord...

Let the thread begin.....
Re: Exploits That Are Done By God's Children In Jesus Name. by Originakalokalo(m): 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2019
Genuine followers of Jesus have Power and Authority.

Christianity is a Practice of the Word, Power and Authority.

Jesus said.... Behold I give you power over serpent and scorpion and over all the powers of the enemy.... and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Pls shear God's demonstration of Power as we have it this days...

Let's glorify Jesus in the midst of the world.
Re: Exploits That Are Done By God's Children In Jesus Name. by Originakalokalo(m): 4:36pm On Jan 15, 2019
Read about Smith wigglesworth...

His book.... 'Ever increasing faith" is free online...

You will see heart rending miracles that are documented online.

Jesus Reigns.
Re: Exploits That Are Done By God's Children In Jesus Name. by CodeTemplar: 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Read about Smith wigglesworth...

His book.... 'Ever increasing faith" is free online...

You will see heart rending miracles that are documented online.

Jesus Reigns.
Also a book titled something like "Gods generals, Why they failed and succeeded". It is a compilation of about 12 great men and women of God. Even Americans that some of our atheist here allow influence their opinion about God can't deny the many great acts of God in America. Spokane, Washington was once voted the healthiest place in the world by reason of John G. Lake's ministry.
Even in South Africa were he spent some years they can't deny him.

1 Like

Re: Exploits That Are Done By God's Children In Jesus Name. by Originakalokalo(m): 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Also a book titled something like "Gods generals, Why they failed and succeeded". It is a compilation of about 12 great men and women of God. Even Americans that some of our atheist here allow influence their opinion about God can't deny the many great acts of God in America. Spokane, Washington was once voted the healthiest place in the world by reason of John G. Lake's ministry.
Even in South Africa were he spent some years they can't deny him.

Can you share it?

I want to read it.
Re: Exploits That Are Done By God's Children In Jesus Name. by CodeTemplar: 6:19pm On Jan 15, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Can you share it?

I want to read it.
The one I read was a hard copy. I will try and search for the soft copy.
Re: Exploits That Are Done By God's Children In Jesus Name. by Originakalokalo(m): 7:30pm On Jan 15, 2019
CodeTemplar:
The one I read was a hard copy. I will try and search for the soft copy.

OK. Thanks.
Re: Exploits That Are Done By God's Children In Jesus Name. by MrPRevailer(m): 9:12am On Jan 17, 2019
Originakalokalo Why is Pastor Lazarus Mouka not on the list?
He performs miracles by the name of Jesus every service.

Re: Exploits That Are Done By God's Children In Jesus Name. by Originakalokalo(m): 9:16am On Jan 17, 2019
MrPRevailer:
Originakalokalo Why is Pastor Lazarus Mouka not on the list?
He performs miracles by the name of Jesus every service.

I don't really know much about him.... However, if the miracles are real and done in Jesus name,

Then we give glory to God.
Re: Exploits That Are Done By God's Children In Jesus Name. by CodeTemplar: 1:20am On Jan 22, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Can you share it?

I want to read it.
The Accurate title is : God's generals Why They Succeeded and Why Some Fail by Roberts Liardon
Re: Exploits That Are Done By God's Children In Jesus Name. by Originakalokalo(m): 3:32am On Jan 22, 2019
CodeTemplar:

The Accurate title is : God's generals Why They Succeeded and Why Some Fail by Roberts Liardon

Thanks my brother. That link came through.

God bless you.
Re: Exploits That Are Done By God's Children In Jesus Name. by NPComplete: 10:56am On Jan 22, 2019
Originakalokalo:

I don't really know much about him.... However, if the miracles are real and done in Jesus name,

Then we give glory to God.

Mr Prevailer, the interpretation of this is: I don't really trust that Mouka guy. His miracles look shady as fvck. That's why I will glorify God had it been that they were real. cheesy
Re: Exploits That Are Done By God's Children In Jesus Name. by NPComplete: 11:00am On Jan 22, 2019
All these stage managed "exploits" with no verifiable proof. Just smokes and mirrors. If it isn't some old pastor whose members are sharing fake stories about his miracles, it is one pastor that documented his own "miracles" or another funny pastor that healed people in their church pulpit but can't heal them outside.

This is beyond ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Exploits That Are Done By God's Children In Jesus Name. by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 22, 2019
[quote author=Originakalokalo post=74783752]

Were you there and of what benefit is this to mankind ?

Were you there ?

Apostle Ayodele Joseph Babalola of CAC disappeared and got to a crusade ground before his followers who had gone ahead of him in hours

And even if this were true, what benefit is it to mankind ?

Jesus healed a mad man who could cut chains into pieces.

They told you, were you there ?

Provide the name of ONE person he raised from the dead

Pastor adeboye prayed and a leg that was shorter than the other got balanced with the long one....

And yet , he cannot heal all the crippled in his church or elsewhere ? Utter nonsense

Pastor kumuyi prayed in Jesus name and a lame rose up and walked

Just ONE lame, what about the tens of thousands of lame people out there , do they count ? SMH

Originakalokalo prayed in Jesus name , and a disease of more than 33 years disappeared..

And there are thousands of church members with debilitating diseases who receive no cure from their church, pastor or white Jesus,.

Just more regurgitated religious rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Exploits That Are Done By God's Children In Jesus Name. by Originakalokalo(m): 11:16am On Jan 22, 2019
[quote author=frosbel2 post=74999845][/quote]

The book "Ever increasing Faith" by Smith wigglesworth is a pdf file online and it is free...

The names of the beneficiaries of the miracles done in Jesus name are there.... Addresses and contact details with comments are also there.

Read. Just read.

I have experienced miracles myself..... Personally.

I will be the greatest fool and a. Wicked ingrate that ever lived if I deny this power of the Holy Spirit in healing.

We persecute what we don't understand.

That is normal for us as humans.

Seek understanding... and stop persecuting the truth.
Re: Exploits That Are Done By God's Children In Jesus Name. by Originakalokalo(m): 11:23am On Jan 22, 2019
Healing and miracles are done by the Holy Spirit.

Unfortunately, this spirit does not work in sinners.

The church is expressing some difficulty right now... due to worldliness...Fake pastors and ministers abound...

That's why the Holy Spirit is not doing much...

But I tell you the truth, He is still working wonders in the life of those who have sacrificed to live for HOLINESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Holiness and righteousness are the prices to pay for answers to prayers regardless of who you are. ................... It is really unfortunate...
Re: Exploits That Are Done By God's Children In Jesus Name. by PastorUwagba(m): 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Apostle Ayodele Joseph Babalola of CAC disappeared and got to a crusade ground before his followers who had gone ahead of him in hours. ..

Originakalokalo prayed in Jesus name , and a disease of more than 33 years disappeared...

Children of God, please share with us what you have been able to do in Jesus name....

Jesus is Lord...

By the power of Jesus Christ,i have healed a woman that had an affliction of swollen legs, and also a very sick man,and a man that had severe chest pain, etc, and other breakthrough miracles.

The secret is sexual purity, prayer and fasting, praise,baptism of the Holy Ghost,

1 Like

Re: Exploits That Are Done By God's Children In Jesus Name. by dalaman: 5:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Jesus is Lord...

LIES!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exploits That Are Done By God's Children In Jesus Name. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2019
PastorUwagba:

By the power of Jesus Christ,i have healed a woman that had an affliction of swollen legs, and also a very sick man,and a man that had severe chest pain, etc, and other breakthrough miracles.

The secret is sexual purity, prayer and fasting, praise,baptism of the Holy Ghost,

I like the way you framed it - i have healed a woman.

Pal, stop deceiving yourself
Re: Exploits That Are Done By God's Children In Jesus Name. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2019
dalaman:

LIES!

They are not Lies, they are FAIRY TALES for kindergarten children !!

1 Like

Re: Exploits That Are Done By God's Children In Jesus Name. by Originakalokalo(m): 6:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
dalaman:

LIES!

Peace.
Re: Exploits That Are Done By God's Children In Jesus Name. by Originakalokalo(m): 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2019
frosbel2:

They are not Lies, they are FAIRY TALES for kindergarten children !!

Good conclusion.

Peace.
Re: Exploits That Are Done By God's Children In Jesus Name. by kkins25(m): 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
dalaman:

LIES!
I was thinking he would mention stuff like,
Curing the earth of its eroding ozone, resurrect the thousands fallen to the Jaws of natural disaster, using the omnipresent wide area network of the holy ghost to locate terrorists hideout. Such a disappointing thread.
Re: Exploits That Are Done By God's Children In Jesus Name. by PastorUwagba(m): 8:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
frosbel2:

I like the way you framed it - i have healed a woman.

Pal, stop deceiving yourself

You are the one deceiving yourself
I said "By the power of Jesus Christ
I declared upon them in the name of Jesus Christ and they all got their healing

1 Like

Re: Exploits That Are Done By God's Children In Jesus Name. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2019
PastorUwagba:
You are the one deceiving yourself
I said "By the power of Jesus Christ
I declared upon them in the name of Jesus Christ and they all got their healing

Have you raised anyone from the dead ?
Have you healed a cripple ?
Have you restored sight to the blind ?
Have you restored hearing to the deaf ?
Have you restored speech to the mute ?

And since you are Pastor with the power of Jesus, why are you and your cohorts not able to heal as many that are afflicted with these diseases ?
Re: Exploits That Are Done By God's Children In Jesus Name. by PastorUwagba(m): 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2019
frosbel2:

Have you raised anyone from the dead ?
Have you healed a cripple ?
Have you restored sight to the blind ?
Have you restored hearing to the deaf ?
Have you restored speech to the mute ?

And since you are Pastor with the power of Jesus, why are you and your cohorts not able to heal as many that are afflicted with these diseases ?

What exactly is troubling you?
Did you lose someone to an affliction?
Are you a Christian?
Re: Exploits That Are Done By God's Children In Jesus Name. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
PastorUwagba:

I dont get you
What exactly is troubling you?
Are you a Christian?

Your lies are troubling me, I would like you Nigerian Pastors to do this on a large scale ;

Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give - Matthew 10:8
Re: Exploits That Are Done By God's Children In Jesus Name. by Originakalokalo(m): 8:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
PastorUwagba:

Glory to God..

More anointing to do greater things in Jesus name.
Re: Exploits That Are Done By God's Children In Jesus Name. by PastorUwagba(m): 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2019
frosbel2:

Your lies are troubling me, I would like you Nigerian Pastors to do this on a large scale ;

Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give - Matthew 10:8

God have used me to heal the sick and drive out demons.
You are very much concerned about large scale miracles?
Re: Exploits That Are Done By God's Children In Jesus Name. by PastorUwagba(m): 9:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Glory to God..

More anointing to do greater things in Jesus name.

Amen
Re: Exploits That Are Done By God's Children In Jesus Name. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2019
PastorUwagba:

God have used me to heal the sick and drive out demons.
You are very much concerned about large scale miracles?

Go and do likewise !

(1) (Reply)

Racist Catholic Statue Causes Anger In Ghana / Who Is The Queen Of Heaven? / An Iraqi Christian Didn't Burn When Burnt By ISIS Thrice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.