Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

AIG Mohammed Adamu Sighted At Presidential Villa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIG Mohammed Adamu Sighted At Presidential Villa (22166 Views)

APC Primary: Osinbajo Ice Cream & Popcorn Stand Sighted At Eagle Square (Photos) / Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper / Chibok Girls ‘Sighted’ At Sambisa Forest, Six Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AIG Mohammed Adamu Sighted At Presidential Villa by daymorela(m): 1:21pm On Jan 15, 2019
Assistant Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, has been sighted at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Adamu is said to be the possible replacement for the outgoing Inspector-General of Police, Mr. Ibrahim Idris, though the official announcement of Idris’ replacement has yet to be made by President Muhammadu Buhari.

Adamu was seen on Tuesday morning going to the office of the Chief of Staff to the President, Mr. Abba Kyari, for a meeting.

However, while the AIG was at the Villa, Idris was with other security chiefs at the Cenotaph of the Unknown Soldier laying a wreath in commemoration of the 2019 Armed Forces Remembrance Day.

The exercise was expected to be Idris’ last public function before the awaited announcement of his successor.

Source: https://punchng.com/breaking-aig-mohammed-adamu-sighted-at-presidential-villa/

2 Likes

Re: AIG Mohammed Adamu Sighted At Presidential Villa by toluxa1(m): 1:29pm On Jan 15, 2019
grin

4 Likes

Re: AIG Mohammed Adamu Sighted At Presidential Villa by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 15, 2019
cry

Please get your pvc before getting Val gift for babe naija has tire me

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIG Mohammed Adamu Sighted At Presidential Villa by Zanotee: 1:29pm On Jan 15, 2019
Aiit
Re: AIG Mohammed Adamu Sighted At Presidential Villa by NigerDeltan(m): 1:29pm On Jan 15, 2019
Atiku will deal with that useless Transmission Transmission man
Re: AIG Mohammed Adamu Sighted At Presidential Villa by tstx(m): 1:30pm On Jan 15, 2019
Nigerians Ranked in Order of "First Class Citizenry" (if there's any such thing)

1. FULANI
2. HAUSA
3. OTHERS

12 Likes

Re: AIG Mohammed Adamu Sighted At Presidential Villa by kunlexbaba2017: 1:30pm On Jan 15, 2019
Am atitikulated

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIG Mohammed Adamu Sighted At Presidential Villa by chudez0147(m): 1:30pm On Jan 15, 2019
What is he doing there
Re: AIG Mohammed Adamu Sighted At Presidential Villa by Biglittlelois(f): 1:31pm On Jan 15, 2019
So the AIG is also an haUSA man, doesn't make any difference, he'll have to continue the TRANSMISSION process of his boss cheesy

2 Likes

Re: AIG Mohammed Adamu Sighted At Presidential Villa by Fuckmytoto(f): 1:31pm On Jan 15, 2019
The same set of monkeys and hypocrite accusing Buhari of being tribalistic are the same people that will be searching for names of a criminal on any crime post just to start tribal war . Y'all should just deal with it ! Fuxkng hypocrites. Nigerians are just terrible. *spits*

2 Likes

Re: AIG Mohammed Adamu Sighted At Presidential Villa by hisexcellency34: 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
This AIG will shock Buhari by working for PDP and Atiku. The same way Suleiman Abba betrayed Jonathan. Let's bet

1 Like

Re: AIG Mohammed Adamu Sighted At Presidential Villa by thatigboman: 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
Must it be always hausa fulani that will be IG in this nepotistic govt?

2 Likes

Re: AIG Mohammed Adamu Sighted At Presidential Villa by SUPOL(m): 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
I Pray His Tenure Favours me! Amen

4 Likes

Re: AIG Mohammed Adamu Sighted At Presidential Villa by Factfinder1(m): 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
Going to worship the dullard and take instructions of how to rig election and kill innocent farmers

2 Likes

Re: AIG Mohammed Adamu Sighted At Presidential Villa by magoo10(m): 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2019
We hope he will not disgrace himself like the worst igp in history idris

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIG Mohammed Adamu Sighted At Presidential Villa by MRBENZENE(m): 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2019
Seven DIG are going down because of this man.

Buhari and his Nepotism will destroy Nigeria.

Send buhari back to daura 16th feb.

The biggest losers has been SW in this buhari govt

10 Likes

Re: AIG Mohammed Adamu Sighted At Presidential Villa by madridguy(m): 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2019
grin
Re: AIG Mohammed Adamu Sighted At Presidential Villa by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:36pm On Jan 15, 2019
WELCOME ON BOARD!!

Let's make Nigeria great again.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: AIG Mohammed Adamu Sighted At Presidential Villa by gabazin080(m): 1:36pm On Jan 15, 2019
thatigboman:
Must it be always hausa fulani that will be IG in this nepotistic govt?

that's change for u
Re: AIG Mohammed Adamu Sighted At Presidential Villa by fredoooooo: 1:36pm On Jan 15, 2019
I no fit laugh jare ... Baba keep doing the good job we are right behind you ... grin
Re: AIG Mohammed Adamu Sighted At Presidential Villa by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:36pm On Jan 15, 2019
SUPOL:
Amen.
And we too!
And for everyone who wish well for the country.

And for the evil and wicked people, lovers of bad news, evil and bad news shall never depart from their miserable lives.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIG Mohammed Adamu Sighted At Presidential Villa by MrRichmond: 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2019
post=74785343:
WELCOME ON BOARD!!
Let's make Nigeria great again.
Don't be daft! Nigeria has NEVER been great.

3 Likes

Re: AIG Mohammed Adamu Sighted At Presidential Villa by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:39pm On Jan 15, 2019
MrRichmond:

Don't be daft!
Nigeria has NEVER been great.
Tell your skinny leg aunty in your house not to be daft.
Uncultured dirty tin!
Knock on your bald head!
If it is your prayer for Nigeria not to be great, so shall it be for you and yours.
Chikena!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIG Mohammed Adamu Sighted At Presidential Villa by asfrank(m): 1:40pm On Jan 15, 2019
hisexcellency34:
This AIG will shock Buhari by working for PDP and Atiku. The same way Suleiman Abba betrayed Jonathan. Let's bet
Because he refused to compromise his office? and take orders from the first lady? see this person way the talk... That he betrayed jona, yes He refused to help him rig elections, and for me I will be happy if this one does same, cus police shouldn't be a tool for election rigging

3 Likes

Re: AIG Mohammed Adamu Sighted At Presidential Villa by basty: 1:41pm On Jan 15, 2019
Who will please you lots?

My wife told me when I was jubilating when Buhari was announced as the winner of 2015 Presidential election. She said 'we should not jubilate that people will always say last government was better than the current government' I later found out that since I was born people have been comparing past government to a present government.

Be aware that Atiku can never fix the economy of this country. The expectation is high and it is only God/Jesus/Allah/Chinese/Osanobua/Olodumare that can do it. Politicians will come and go. The world super powers will never allow improvement in any economy of the world except theirs. It is only when we are financially discipline that any meaningful thing can happen and we all need to face the hardship once and for all like Buhari is doing. Atiku can come and bring temporary reliefs but we Will pay back with huge debts in future..Let us all be hardworking. There is no short cut.
Re: AIG Mohammed Adamu Sighted At Presidential Villa by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 15, 2019
It's time for us (sons and daughters) of Nasarawa State to enjoy from the national cake

Allahu Akbar

#Atikulated
Re: AIG Mohammed Adamu Sighted At Presidential Villa by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2019
SUPOL:
I am suspecting you are a police officer
Re: AIG Mohammed Adamu Sighted At Presidential Villa by yrex01(m): 1:51pm On Jan 15, 2019
Happy sighting
Re: AIG Mohammed Adamu Sighted At Presidential Villa by adeade83: 1:52pm On Jan 15, 2019
daymorela:
Assistant Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, has been sighted at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Adamu is said to be the possible replacement for the outgoing Inspector-General of Police, Mr. Ibrahim Idris, though the official announcement of Idris’ replacement has yet to be made by President Muhammadu Buhari.

Adamu was seen on Tuesday morning going to the office of the Chief of Staff to the President, Mr. Abba Kyari, for a meeting.

However, while the AIG was at the Villa, Idris was with other security chiefs at the Cenotaph of the Unknown Soldier laying a wreath in commemoration of the 2019 Armed Forces Remembrance Day.

The exercise was expected to be Idris’ last public function before the awaited announcement of his successor.

Source: https://punchng.com/breaking-aig-mohammed-adamu-sighted-at-presidential-villa/

PEOPLE CAN NEVER CEASE TO AMUSE ME. IS IT UNTIL BABA APPOINTS A PDP CHOICE OF IGP BEFORE THEY CAN BE SATISFIED? HABA! IT IS TURN BY TURN. PDP HAS PERFORMED THEIRS. WHY CAN'T YOU LEAVE STAGE FOR ANOTHER PERSON TO PERFORM? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates / Amuwo Odofin LG Chairman's Office Burnt After Primaries (Photos) / "Oladipupo Olorunrinu Orders His Security To Beat Helpless Man" - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.