Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,724 members, 7,802,182 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Peter Cech To Retire By The End Of The Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Peter Cech To Retire By The End Of The Season (235 Views)

Arsenal Goalkeeper, Petr Cech To Return To Chelsea As Sporting Director / Arsenal Goalkeeper, Peter Cech To Retire At The End Of The Season! / Bayern Leverkusen Mocks Peter Cech After Arsenal 2-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peter Cech To Retire By The End Of The Season by seriousstaff: 1:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
Arsenal’s goalkeeper and Chelsea legend, Peter Cech has revealed that he will be hanging up his gloves by the end of the current campaign.

The 36-year-old has spent g 15 years in the Premier League with Chelsea and current side Arsenal.

He wrote on Twitter: ‘This is my 20th season as a professional player and it has been 20 years since I signed my first professional contract, so it feels like the right time to announce that I will retire at the end of this season.

https://seriousmata.com/2019/01/15/peter-cech-to-retire-by-the-end-of-the-season/

(1) (Reply)

Sports Expo / Manchester City - Chelsea what A Game. / Get Your Unique Customized Soccer T-shirts And Sweatshirts At Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.