Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

I Quit Smoking -bbnaija Teddy A - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Quit Smoking -bbnaija Teddy A (255 Views)

BBNaija's Teddy A Celebrates His Wife, Bambam on Her 33rd Birthday (Photos) / BBNaija: Teddy A And BamBam Arrive Nigeria With Style / BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Quit Smoking -bbnaija Teddy A by Obianujuomaz: 1:58pm On Jan 15, 2019
BBNaija star, singer, model and actor, Teddy A took to Twitter to announce that he has quit smoking cigarettes, a move which according to him will serve as a reminder.

Remember back in the Big Brother Naija house, in a diary session with Biggie, Teddy A revealed that cigarettes are his means of escape from the petty drama in the house.

He also revealed he wasn’t down for the continued arguments and the general discontent amongst the housemates as he pleaded for more creative sessions to express himself.

“I am not down for petty arguments. That’s the reason why I smoke. For me, it is a means of escape. It just calms me down.”

Seems he’s tired of smoking, read what he wrote below.

And on this day i officially quit cigarettes. Let this be a reminder!

https://omazblog.com/2019/01/15/i-quit-smoking-bbnaija-teddy-a/

(1) (Reply)

Alicia Keys To Host The 2019 Grammy Awards / When You Are Prophetically Connected, Your Prob Will Be Prophetically Connected / Karinaiblog One Of PH Finest Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.