Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day (53386 Views)

Buhari Suspends CJN Walter Onnoghen, Appoints Tanko Muhammed As Acting CJN / EFCC Raids Walter Onnoghen's House In Abuja / Court Stops FG From Trying Walter Onnoghen, CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by ExAngel007(f): 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2019
President Buhari and the Chief Justice of Nigeria,
Walter Onnoghen, were all smiles as they shook
hands at the Armed Forces Remembrance day.

This photo comes amidst Onnoghen's planned
arraignment for not declaring his assets since he
assumed office in March 2017.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/1/photo-president-buhari-and-cjn-walter-onnoghen-all-smiles-at-armed-forces-remembrance-day-celebration-2.html

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by ghiloman28(m): 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2019
OK

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by nonxo007(m): 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2019
The problem with Nigeria isn't APC nor PDP, and the solution to Nigeria's problem isn't Buhari or Atiku... The problem with Nigeria is you and I, the youth. The solution to our problem is you and I, the youth. Weather Buhari continues or Atiku comes in this Nation would remain the same. Both Atiku and Buhari are birds of the same feather just with different colours. Until we put self aside this country won't change, until we put our brothers( not just people from your region first but all Nigerians) first then this country would remain an eyesore. Everyday you come online you see young men and young women insulting themselves, insulting their tribes. To what gain do you do this for? Ask yourself this question. Now let me tell you, these politicians you fight for are all friends with each other, they come out to act drama like they'll kill themselves when they meet but its all a lie. You are the one's who'll be jumping up and down fighting for them. Atikus children would be heavily protected during this coming election, same goes for Buhari. But you and I the common man would rather go out to fight each other for the sakes of these politicians. I weep for this nation, I weep for our future.
Stop tribal discrimination, it benefits you nothing rather it brews more hate.
Also these politicians have used poverty as a yardstick to entangle the youth, imagine being paid 10k, 20k, 30k just to sell you future, your generation and your life. Please my brothers and sisters let's unite as youths and fight for our nation let take back our nation from these evil men. God bless you all... Barakah Allah...

252 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by lankka: 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2019
Just tired of ds Godforsaken administration...
Buhari we no want agen..

160 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by ct2: 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2019
I just respect this our dear president ,

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by PassingShot(m): 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2019
grin

Onnoghen couldn’t look PMB in the eyes.

That subdued body language is a sign of guilt.

We can’t make any progress with a corrupt judiciary headed by a corrupt Chief Justice.

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2019
Buhari plan failed and I can see it from his face

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by Mopolchi: 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2019
angryCJN Why you dey shake this corrupt president? He must go back to Daura.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by kazeeyoung(m): 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2019
Ok
Re: Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by callusmiller: 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2019
Those who do not believe me, will soon see it happen before their eyes. they are coming to elevate Hausa Fulani supremacy.
Words of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

31 Likes

Re: Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by Jagaban880: 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2019
; grin
Re: Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by Didi2d(m): 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2019
Interesting things about this big people. They might have settled their differences inside or probably still beefing each other, nobody knows

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by madridguy(m): 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
The CJN look happy with PMB, just imagine the look of Dogara and Saraki cry

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by thunder74(m): 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
Can't you see that he is the odd one among them? The reason they want to get rid of him.
Re: Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by nel4k(m): 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
Nice one.
Re: Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by wamide042(m): 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
Na him sabi
Re: Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by joshnnanna: 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
Two enemies
Re: Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by Jtmanager(m): 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by GraveMan(m): 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
God Bless You Mr President
I Stand With Buhari...

17 Likes

Re: Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by Realdeals(m): 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
Governance in Nigeria is a movie and Nigerians whose real lives are being used to write the script is hailing the actors....

2 Likes

Re: Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by obembet(f): 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
Mutual benefit life assurance is a leading world class company offering superior financial services to the delight of all stakeholders. Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc commenced operation in 1995, mutual beneft is a leading financial, wealth protection company in Nigeria. The principal objective of mutual benefit is to render qualitative insurance & risks management services.

Mutual Benefit Assurance Plc Marketing Executives JOB Vacancy TITLE: Marketing Executives experience not Essential

Successful Candidates will be given adequate Training OTHER REQUIREMENTS Self Motivated, Result Oriented, Good Communication Skills QUALIFICATIONHND or B.Sc in any discipline from a recognized institution

METHOD OF APPLICATION

Interested applicants should forward their hand written Application and CV to The Branch Manager,Mutual
Benefits Life Assurance Ltd at any of the addresses below, on or before 15th February, 2019

Aba Road Waterlines Port Harcourt.

Interested candidate can also forward thier CV to bissyvikky89@gmail.com

For more information, call 09030067900

Application Closing Date

15th February, 2019

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by Ogaga87(m): 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
Dogara and Saraki belike----- Jubril pass jor

CJN belike------- mumu, you be small boy, you hear

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by ReachHard: 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2019
cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by fecozy365: 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2019
[b][/b]
ExAngel007:
President Buhari and the Chief Justice of Nigeria,
Walter Onnoghen, were all smiles as they shook
hands at the Armed Forces Remembrance day.

This photo comes amidst Onnoghen's planned
arraignment for not declaring his assets since he
assumed office in March 2017.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/1/photo-president-buhari-and-cjn-walter-onnoghen-all-smiles-at-armed-forces-remembrance-day-celebration-2.html
That look on saraki's kiss is a goal
Re: Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by XTHRONE(m): 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2019
Indirectly telling him, am still here sir, your plan no work.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2019
all smiles
Re: Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by emmykk(m): 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2019
The Chief Justice of Nigeria be like if you win me in my own profession wetin I gain.

Mean while the person below me has something to say.

6 Likes

Re: Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by jaymee0(m): 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2019
Isokay

Person wey dem suppose arraign yesterday.
Wetin him dey do for dia?
Re: Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by XaintJoel20: 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2019
The plot of Buhari and his co-travellers failed even before take off.

Walter Onnoghen is going no where.

Let the heavens fall...

9 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals / Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures / If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.