Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

IGP Ibrahim Idris Celebrates His 60th Birthday (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Ibrahim Idris Celebrates His 60th Birthday (photos) (294 Views)

IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) / IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts / Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGP Ibrahim Idris Celebrates His 60th Birthday (photos) by ronishratis(f): 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
IGP Ibrahim Kpotun Idris started his police career in 1984 when he joined the force as Cadet ASP, after which he was posted as Gusau Police Divisional Crime Officer in 1986 and later Unit Commander 7PMF Sokoto between 1987 and 1989.

Owing to his excelling competence, unique performance, commitment to duty and doggedness, Idris was elevated to the rank of Deputy Police Commissioner Operations and Second in Command at the United Nations Integrated Mission in Timor Leste UNMIT between 2009 to April 2011 and again, Acting Police Commissioner UNMIT.

Read more https://ronishratisblog.com/2019/01/15/igp-ibrahim-idris-celebrates-his-60th-birthday-photos/

1 Share

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris Celebrates His 60th Birthday (photos) by cooldipo(m): 4:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
Cashing out grin

1 Like

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris Celebrates His 60th Birthday (photos) by tsephanyah(f): 4:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
It’s glorious when people tell you what annoys them right out of the gate before they know what a poor decision giving me that information is. Happy Birthday idris
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris Celebrates His 60th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 15, 2019
Wishing you short term life span and retrogression in your business
The day they are mourning people is the day they are celebrating a fowl birthday
Happy remberance day to our fallen heroes and happy birthday to our zombified IG

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari, Osinbajo And Saraki / I’m Not Going To Enrich Members Of My Family But My Friends – Atiku / See Buhari S Answers To Fulani Herdsmen And His 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.