Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo (54211 Views)

Shettima, OBJ, GEJ, Patience, Saraki At Governor Diri's Inauguration (Pictures) / Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch / Senators Welcome Saraki At National Assembly After DSS Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by hedonistic: 4:52pm On Jan 15, 2019
Lol. If looks could kill.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by Topmaike007(m): 4:52pm On Jan 15, 2019
This men are playing with our feelings
Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by Billionaire09: 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2019
The last event to do this. Mad terrorists.
Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by Vickthore: 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2019
cooldipo:
Stan loook

Why I won't endorse Buhari

1. The open corruption at Nigeria Immigration Offices confined unabated under his watch

2. NTA is still unprofessional and attracts less view even now

3. Nigeria Police still collect bribe and sadly under Buhari the Army joined for the first time

4. Buhari son that has not worked in his life had a multimillion naira powerbike even when his father borrowed to get his party nomination ticket just some 3 plus years ago

5. No forward thinking organisation or country will appoint someone in the age category of Buhari to turn the organization around.
I agree... Suggest a beta alternative.
Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by kenny5811(m): 4:54pm On Jan 15, 2019
smiling APC,
sad and dejected PDP......... y is PDP sad?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by Isobug: 4:54pm On Jan 15, 2019
opera1:
I
Lies..... Liverpool won capital one cup in 2012
Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by Kingsley10000: 4:55pm On Jan 15, 2019
i pity saraki
Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by Kingspin(m): 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2019
Nobody is smiling in this country

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
akin9ja78:

You are the reason why Jesus wept
the best Senate president ever is your worst nightmare

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by jahofa: 4:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
Osinbanjo... na you no want make i flex next four years. my fasting and prayer go soon catch you... you no worry cheesy
Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by sammy99(m): 4:58pm On Jan 15, 2019
chai!!!
See as dem jst fake am

naso saraki go kon carry his phone call buhari make e remind am say e dey craze for head.
naso d unifinished fight go kon start for phone untill dem meet one on one again to fake anoda handshake jst to b presentable to d public.

#gameofpolitics
Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by Billionaire09: 4:59pm On Jan 15, 2019
tendingNews:
President Buhari spotted with Bukola Saraki, Dogara, Osinbajo at 2019 Armed Forces Remembrance Day.

Caption the photo as President Buhari shakes Saraki and the look on VP Osinbajo's face.

Source

When you need explosion there undecided

Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by Banjiplus(m): 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
Saraki Looking like he’s about to take a shit
Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by RexTramadol1: 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2019
Osinbajo funny o

E dey look like Johnny Bravo

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by Grande007: 5:07pm On Jan 15, 2019
Bikun lo loko ni, bi takute ni? Ipade di ojo ibo.
Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by crisycent: 5:08pm On Jan 15, 2019
Buhari hasn’t said anything funny but monkeybanjo don dey laugh. Saraki my man

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by hahahahahaha(m): 5:09pm On Jan 15, 2019
Reader530:
Hahaha. Osinbajo looks

Hahahaha omo that look kill me. Chai.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by hahahahahaha(m): 5:10pm On Jan 15, 2019
livelymatilda22:
Saraki is looking really scared

Osinbanjo with the look though... Lol

You don hear BBN, you rush activate this profile.
Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by LandOwners: 5:11pm On Jan 15, 2019
goodlifehyd:
I just love this man lol, see osibanjo face lol..... Those two hands go full of jazz

No be small jazz oooh.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by Emma1Oj(m): 5:12pm On Jan 15, 2019
tendingNews:
President Buhari spotted with Bukola Saraki, Dogara, Osinbajo at 2019 Armed Forces Remembrance Day.

Caption the photo as President Buhari shakes Saraki and the look on VP Osinbajo's face.

Source
saraki look scared buhari look serious and intimidating. If bahari win saraki go hear am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by win2kwire: 5:13pm On Jan 15, 2019
they are all thieves

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by ImperialYoruba: 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
Buhari - I saw the video
Saraki - You say what...?
Buhari - I said I saw the video
Saraki - I dont know what that means
Buhari - /silent/
Saraki - you saw the video....the video video!!!
Osinbajo - nigga, you fvckd up!
Dogara - me no hear english, hausa only
Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by precious1967(m): 5:19pm On Jan 15, 2019
RESTRUCTION
Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by PythonAmaka: 5:20pm On Jan 15, 2019
Osinbajo na bad guy o, see his stylish smile cheesy

python amaka
Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 15, 2019
tendingNews:

Source

Why is the VP looking at the SP like say : "shey you say na Buhari no be jubril"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by jaafree: 5:21pm On Jan 15, 2019
infinitethrust:
Clash of the Titans!!
. Which titans saraki is a tiny rat compare to the giant elephant PMB .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by Formularcr7: 5:23pm On Jan 15, 2019
Mk17:
the boldness in saraki eyes.
the fear and pretense in buhari eyes.
the jealousy in osibade eyes
you sure say u get eyes?
Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by Formularcr7: 5:23pm On Jan 15, 2019
helinues:
Osinbajo facial expressions shows he had been anticipating for that moment

Saraki facial expressions : Don't give me Dino's treatment

Dogora: Nothing concern me looks

Buhari be like : Bukola, you are still my boy sense no go kill you

Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by EniiT: 5:24pm On Jan 15, 2019
Thought they said this man is Jibrin? Oga Kanu and Igbos kindly explain why the body double also had that thing like a mole Buhari has on the lower part of his cheek.
Buhari is aristocratic sha...no be lie

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by EniiT: 5:27pm On Jan 15, 2019
Sincerely Saraki looks scared; Dogara'expression is like What has Saraki got me into sef? And baba Osin has the look of a child that has gone to report his elder brother or sister to daddy and his thinking denden....daddy is here....will deal with you

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic / Major Jack Wears Slippers To Church - Photos / Andy Uba Weeps, Assists Ozubulu Catholic Church Victims With Cash (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.