Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,377 members, 7,800,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos (40349 Views)

Soldier Slaps Man Continuously As He Begs God For Mercy (Video) / Soldier Slaps Man Protesting During A Live Press Briefing In PH, Rivers State / Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 15, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
assuming am the woman i gonfrab him fingers draw am go back till i hear pikk. e don break do same thing to other fingers too den i jump out of a moving bus shaps no time to waste with the enemy

1 Like

Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Grupo(m): 8:12pm On Jan 15, 2019
That's the only thing these animals are good at. Intimidating civilians. Bloody animals.

Send him to boko haram now, he will start shouting that he doesn't have weapons

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Slynation(m): 8:13pm On Jan 15, 2019
Am sure the woman must have said something annoying not knowing soldiers gat no chills... besides the military only understand the language 'Sir' whether male or female, all others are bloody civilians

1 Like

Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by mactoni91(m): 8:13pm On Jan 15, 2019
Pruwa:
His mate are in sambisa forest fighting boko haram
Na for woman body he dey get power
That woman should take his name and report him to military head
Unidentified soldier
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Komu1048(m): 8:18pm On Jan 15, 2019
How I wish say Na one of my uncle wife tongue tongue. The woman don turn her husband to another thing with her rudeness and ego
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 8:19pm On Jan 15, 2019
She thought we "men" would fight for her as usual. Ode we are tired jare, carry you cross. You who you hep? undecided lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Slynation(m): 8:20pm On Jan 15, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
assuming am the woman i gonfrab him fingers draw am go back till i hear pikk. e don break do same thing to other fingers too den i jump out of a moving bus shaps no time to waste with the enemy
See what too much of Nollywood has caused....
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by tellwisdom: 8:26pm On Jan 15, 2019
He did well...if I were him, I will blow her breasstt angry

1 Like

Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Yale9(m): 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2019
Whether we rant here or not. Her factory settings have been restored.

6 Likes

Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Yale9(m): 8:30pm On Jan 15, 2019
Even though many of us erroneously see everything wrong in hitting women. The truth is. There is almost no woman who gets hit, that is really undeserving of it. The truth may hurt, but it is what it is..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Gracesofar(m): 8:33pm On Jan 15, 2019
Arm of slap? That was on a lighter role the guy slap dey romantic.... The lady is even still standing danboroba

This is not a slap poo just a little massage

1 Like

Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Albertone(m): 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2019
Carry them to maiduguri,they'll start dying like fowl.Ordinary IED go sound pip pin pin pin,them go tear race leave amoured tank for road....

But they know how to harass civilians.You will begin to hear things like "Mr man,why are you looking at me?oya come down and enter that gutter at the count of 1,2,3,4,5!"....Let them see how the US military act towards their citizen....

1 Like

Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Gracesofar(m): 8:35pm On Jan 15, 2019
rokisammy:
i don't knw why our soldiers are quick to show their stupidity, because you wear a camoflague you think you're licensed to slap anybody you like,

its because of people like dz i wish nigeria had legalize guns

U don't need to be bias even if that guy is not a soldier he could obviously slap the lady watch the video before commenting not viceversa i hope a lady test your patient then come back to type this gibberish

1 Like

Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Athena4: 8:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
Yale9:
Even though many of us erroneously see everything wrong in hitting women. The truth is. There is almost no woman who gets hit, that is really undeserving of it. The truth may hurt, but it is what it is..
Really? You might as well go ahead and say there's no woman that gets raped that's really not "asking for it".
Abuse is Abuse.period.
Think twice before you say some things. You've got a mother, Several female relatives, female friends etc.

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Gleefreak125(m): 8:48pm On Jan 15, 2019
On a day we're remembering the good works they've done and are still doing. This retarded phool will remind us of their insolence, incompetence and ignorance. We have a long way to go in this country if our armed forces won't respect civilians be it a woman or man.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 15, 2019
Gracesofar:

U don't need to be bias even if that guy is not a soldier he could obviously slap the lady watch the video before commenting not viceversa i hope a lady test your patient then come back to type this gibberish
if na army wife u go slap am.. stupid

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by kamez(m): 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2019
I will never support violence on a woman no matter what... but If I marry this kain woman, I will just quietly pack my load and leave the house for her..

I hate women wey no dey hear say e Don do.. cho cho cho cho..haba!!!

jeez it takes divine grace and patience to live with this type of woman in the same house

and if u did not watch the video pls don't comment
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Rextizz(m): 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
rokisammy:
i don't knw why our soldiers are quick to show their stupidity, because you wear a camoflague you think you're licensed to slap anybody you like,

its because of people like dz i wish nigeria had legalize guns
See diz Mumu, can you kill a common rat and you want to handle gun?
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by firstolalekan(m): 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2019
allanphash7:
Some ladies are so disgusting

Lol

O gbe igbaju fun were
What if na your mama dem slap
Wọn má gbé gbà ju fún wéré
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Dollabiz: 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2019
trust she retaliate
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by pacespot(m): 9:04pm On Jan 15, 2019
Events like this are quite difficult to judge, it could be the woman at fault, it could be the case of a power-drunk military trying to oppress civilian.
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Gracesofar(m): 9:10pm On Jan 15, 2019
EMMAUGOH:
if na army wife u go slap am.. stupid

Why should i reply you after you descended so low tonise the word stupid without provovation. Bro you need Jesus have fun
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Awesomefred32(m): 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2019
disgusting
how on earth will a soldier slap a woman

well i blame buhari
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by planetx: 9:22pm On Jan 15, 2019
Why I hate this mofos called Nigeria soldiers and nothing will ever make me like them, even if a million of them perish fighting BH.
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by LegalOpinion: 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2019
Hector09:
I hate hiting women despite anything

You haven't seen evil ladies with their parrot mouth.
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by bongolistik(m): 9:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
Athena4:
Really? You might as well go ahead and say there's no woman that gets raped that's really not "asking for it".
Abuse is Abuse.period.
Think twice before you say some things. You've got a mother, Several female relatives, female friends etc.
Madam what did you mean by saying Abuse is abuse,. Just ordinary hot slap you are calling abuse. Did the soldier just turned and slapped her for no reason. I bet she was not the only female in that bus and why didn't the slap extended to others?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Mrceragem: 9:46pm On Jan 15, 2019
obojememe:
all these regular civilians wey no wan pay tfare dey wear camouflage cap up and down
Bruh
Is that your own
How u get am
I need to relocate to Canada
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Yale9(m): 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2019
Athena4:
Abuse is Abuse.period.
you are wrong. Raping is wrong. I mean that is sex without consent. All I’m saying is that I’m in support of hitting women who deserve it and the number of these deserving women is very high. Women hit men all the time. How right is that? As a woman if u push ur lock too far by hitting me, I will deal with u physically. Women are opportunistic in nature and only cry when it favors them. Where is the gender equality they all then crave?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Yale9(m): 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2019
One question for you? Should a woman hit a man?
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Dareal90s(m): 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2019
earthsync:
See that fool. To fight Boko Haram now e nor go get power
u too shld apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment and go nd fight Boo Haram. Parrot mouth. grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) / Soldiers And Police Taskforce Fight In Ijaya, Lagos (Photos) / Woman Cages Girl In Bush In Ondo For Five Months (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.