Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos (40350 Views)

Soldier Slaps Man Continuously As He Begs God For Mercy (Video) / Soldier Slaps Man Protesting During A Live Press Briefing In PH, Rivers State / Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Yale9(m): 9:56pm On Jan 15, 2019
As a girl, while growing up didn’t they spank you, or was it only an affair reserved for only d boys. Where then did this rubbish of “don’t hit a woman” come from? Even when d woman in question deserves an instant gunshot at d head. Abeg let’s be real.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Buffalo2(m): 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
Until pple start to they gather beat these pple when dey misbehave, dem no go stop dis nonsense
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by allanphash7(m): 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2019
You asked a question in which you need as answer

Well blessed memory to my dear mother even if she's stll alive no one dare slap her because she dare not pass her boundaries

Se o ti ye e?

Omode si n se e
firstolalekan:

What if na your mama dem slap
Wọn má gbé gbà ju fún wéré
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Yale9(m): 10:13pm On Jan 15, 2019
allanphash7:
You asked a question in which you need as answer

Well blessed memory to my dear mother even if she's stll alive no one dare slap her because she dare not pass her boundaries

Se o ti ye e?

Omode si n se e
if ur mom has manners, no soul can hit her. No human on earth has the heart to slap a woman who is well mannered.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Yale9(m): 10:16pm On Jan 15, 2019
My issue is when a woman has really done something to provoke a slap from a dude, and people are talking one nonsense about it not being right to hit women? How is a woman’s justice different? When many of these run their gutter mouths anyhow what do they expect?
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by cutedharmee: 10:17pm On Jan 15, 2019
earthsync:
See that fool. To fight Boko Haram now e nor go get power
Ubanka

1 Like

Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Yale9(m): 10:17pm On Jan 15, 2019
Yale9:
if ur mom has manners, no soul can hit her. No human on earth has the heart to slap a woman who is well mannered.
so for that soldier to slap that babe, we all know the truth. We know women. She must have deserved more than that single slap.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Tylerbreeze(m): 10:21pm On Jan 15, 2019
Chai... Na so she take start new year grin grin, the slap fit affect her kpekus o... tongue
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Sholaco: 10:21pm On Jan 15, 2019
Good for her
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by cutedharmee: 10:22pm On Jan 15, 2019
Pruwa:
His mate are in sambisa forest fighting boko haram
Na for woman body he dey get power
That woman should take his name and report him to military head
Go ahead and help her make d report sisto
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by allanphash7(m): 10:22pm On Jan 15, 2019
Yale9:
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by cococandy(f): 10:40pm On Jan 15, 2019
You people seem to be cursed with the spirit of woman hate. You all are disgusting to be honest.
It’s like no minute goes by on this forum that someone is not excusing violence and assault against women.

Na curse?
oyetunder:
cool Though not good to 'slap' her... but the new found level of freedom to talk anyhow shall surely continue to make many to become victims of beatings. Our ladies too are finding it so easy to be rude by evil slogans such as 'I no fear anybody' 'are you God' and ' I will show you I am a woman' ...

Yale9:
so for that soldier to slap that babe, we all know the truth. We know women. She must have deserved more than that single slap.
Yale9:
My issue is when a woman has really done something to provoke a slap from a dude, and people are talking one nonsense about it not being right to hit women? How is a woman’s justice different? When many of these run their gutter mouths anyhow what do they expect?
bongolistik:
Madam what did you mean by saying Abuse is abuse,. Just ordinary hot slap you are calling abuse. Did the soldier just turned and slapped her for no reason. I bet she was not the only female in that bus and why didn't the slap extended to others?
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by cococandy(f): 10:43pm On Jan 15, 2019
Sholaco:
Good for her
Yale9:
peteruuu:
Some ladies mouth too no dey stay for one place!.

Go and check yourselves into mental institutions. Sniveling Cowards.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by nkemdi89(f): 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2019
I will slap him back , let worst happen, nonsense.
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by cutedharmee: 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2019
Grupo:
That's the only thing these animals are good at. Intimidating civilians. Bloody animals.

Send him to boko haram now, he will start shouting that he doesn't have weapons
You r shameless. Are people going to fight boko haram not males like u? Go dre and let's see what u can do
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by cutedharmee: 10:51pm On Jan 15, 2019
Gracesofar:
Arm of slap? That was on a lighter role the guy slap dey romantic.... The lady is even still standing danboroba

This is not a slap poo just a little massage
Nagode maka
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by cutedharmee: 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2019
Albertone:
Carry them to maiduguri,they'll start dying like fowl.Ordinary IED go sound pip pin pin pin,them go tear race leave amoured tank for road....

But they know how to harass civilians.You will begin to hear things like "Mr man,why are you looking at me?oya come down and enter that gutter at the count of 1,2,3,4,5!"....Let them see how the US military act towards their citizen....
Lol grin at pip pin pin pin.
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by cutedharmee: 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2019
planetx:
Why I hate this mofos called Nigeria soldiers and nothing will ever make me like them, even if a million of them perish fighting BH.
And if a million of them perish dont forget it would be your family's turn to perish somedays when boko boiz handle them as well tongue

1 Like

Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by cutedharmee: 11:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
Buffalo2:
Until pple start to they gather beat these pple when dey misbehave, dem no go stop dis nonsense
grin. Ooowkay o
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2019
The lady has to be silent, why did she argue with soldier, or she want to show the people in the bus that she is stubborn, she will not even spare a soldier

Anyway she was taught a lesson

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by metro8032: 11:12pm On Jan 15, 2019
na wow oh,look at how most of you here are judging d soldier man without knowing what d lady did to him,some ladies mouth no get break at all,na only slap go make dem kip quiet
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by metro8032: 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
she is too stubborn and wit lead d to slapped her will also make a civilian to slapped her,because some ladies don't have manners and respect for men
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Birminghamvirgo(m): 12:01am On Jan 16, 2019
soldier slapping a lady is not the issue, the problem is how is that one a news?

Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Chinonye02: 12:02am On Jan 16, 2019
entaprize:
indiscipline

Learn how lazy me made 15k in 3 weeks online and also got paid 12k this week from my scattered room If I ask you for money, run away!
how bro
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by CreamyBanana(m): 12:17am On Jan 16, 2019
if one woman dey run her mouth, try give am one dirty slap. her body go calm down and her face go come gentle. she go come dey reason the thing like "you slapped me? Ade, you slapped me? I can't believe it." her voice go come cool.

true true, slap dey reset brain to factory setting, especially woman brain.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 16, 2019
Well we don't know what transpired between them. So reserve my comment . Well anything force I don't really fancy it that much( police force and so on)
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by CreamyBanana(m): 12:21am On Jan 16, 2019
cococandy:

You people seem to be cursed with the spirit of woman hate. You all are disgusting to be honest.
It’s like no minute goes by on this forum that someone is not excusing violence and assault against women.

Na curse?

see one of them. you go soon chop slap. dey run your gutter mouth up and down there.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Jdesilentkiller(m): 12:21am On Jan 16, 2019
Hate is reciprocal.. I hate violence, I love peace
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Yale9(m): 12:48am On Jan 16, 2019
nkemdi89:
I will slap him back , let worst happen, nonsense.
I pray you hit me someday, or slap me. Experience will school you that day.
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by 2truthfulguy: 1:37am On Jan 16, 2019
abeg, who slap who? i no see well. be like say my data get virus

1 Share

Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Chukwuemekaforg(m): 1:45am On Jan 16, 2019
Lesson:Don't start what you cannot finish!!!
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Nobody: 2:13am On Jan 16, 2019
Na so. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Cages Girl In Bush In Ondo For Five Months (photos) / Ogun Police Arrest Man For Raping 20-year-old In Church (photo) / University Cultists Force Female Students To Act Lesbian Film

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.