Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos (40358 Views)

Soldier Slaps Man Continuously As He Begs God For Mercy (Video) / Soldier Slaps Man Protesting During A Live Press Briefing In PH, Rivers State / Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Yale9(m): 10:04am On Jan 16, 2019
nkemdi89:

That is if you will survive it, do you think its everyone that you people can intimidate, I will make you understand that its the same one life we both have, what stupid crude training do you think you have undergone? You are just a commoner and nothing else.
Because you were uniform or what?
it’s not intimidation. They are both commoners. Why can’t they have equal chance at confrontation. Who’s talking about intimidation here? Nobody should get away with any wrong done. And that’s the point I make. I don’t fight women cos I think it’s unfair. But do the women think so? They do not, cos they are the ones that throw stuff at you, tear your clothes and hit you indiscriminately. Women are indirectly saying “we’re in this with you guys, let’s do this”
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:05am On Jan 16, 2019
cool The standing fucck dance
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by peteruuu(m): 11:26am On Jan 16, 2019
cococandy:

Go and check yourselves into mental institutions. Sniveling Cowards.
I'm sorry if that hurts, seems you're a bit pained.
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Yale9(m): 12:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
cococandy:

Go and check yourselves into mental institutions. Sniveling Cowards.
cowards don’t act, we do! Only cowardly females cry foul after receiving d dividends of their uncontrolled mumuness.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Praktikals(m): 2:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
Lufthansa:
It shall soon be your sister's/ wife's turn. Don't come here to rant when that happens.

If she runs her mouth and it puts her in trouble, no qualms undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Yale9(m): 2:20pm On Jan 16, 2019
Praktikals:
If she runs her mouth and it puts her in trouble, no qualms undecided
I agree with this too.
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by posi98: 2:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
Its an abuse to that woman
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Yale9(m): 2:47pm On Jan 16, 2019
posi98:
Its an abuse to that woman
but if it was a man he slapped, it won’t be an abuse ryt?
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by Genniez(f): 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
[quote author=Xisnin post=74807169]
This is not domestic violence.
Don't support evil, you can be the next victim ..have a glass of room temperature water when next you are reading and do it slowly..
Re: Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos by cutedharmee: 6:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
Gracesofar:

You, why are you issuing threat on a social media! If you have a culprit you want to damage why not send a pm and track him down oboy stop throwing smoke and if you must throw smoke et it catch fire
Something like that smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joseph Ebowemen In Court For Impregnating & Aborting His 15-Year-Old Niece Baby / Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos / Woman Cages Girl In Bush In Ondo For Five Months (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.