Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Learn How To Blog From The Scratch - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn How To Blog From The Scratch (682 Views)

The Right Way To Blog / Move Your Blog From Blogger To Wordpress For You Without Any SEO Effect. / Let Your Knowledge Give Birth,teach A Brother How To Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Blog From The Scratch by Fezzbonn(m): 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
Making your very own blog can take a short time, most likely up to 30 minutes. So snatch yourself an espresso or juice (whatever you extravagant) and we should stall out in. In the event that you require any assistance amid the set-up process, connect with me here and I'll help as well as can be expected and answer any inquiries you may have).

https://www.hoemyblog.com/2019/01/how-to-start-blogging-today.html

Re: Learn How To Blog From The Scratch by Greatzeus(m): 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2019
Fezzbonn:
Making your very own blog can take a short time, most likely up to 30 minutes. So snatch yourself an espresso or juice (whatever you extravagant) and we should stall out in. In the event that you require any assistance amid the set-up process, connect with me here and I'll help as well as can be expected and answer any inquiries you may have).

https://www.hoemyblog.com/2019/01/how-to-start-blogging-today.html
Hi bro,I am learning web designing through word press.Now I have built a blog using local server(Xampp),I even wrote and posted some posts,added some pictures and all.
Now I want to start a blog, please give me suggestions concerning:
1. Hosting company to use
2. Currently using WordPress theme, should I leave it or buy premium theme.
3. Can I continue using the blog I created on my localhost or I will create a new blog after buying hosting right.
Thanks
Re: Learn How To Blog From The Scratch by Fezzbonn(m): 9:07am On May 16, 2019
Please visit my blog, and send me a private message

(1) (Reply)

.ng And .com / Please Help, My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked / Fast C Panel Webhosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.