Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Sowore Muted From Viewers At The Big Debate By Channels Tv - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Muted From Viewers At The Big Debate By Channels Tv (39190 Views)

Buhari’s 100 Days In Office Poll Result By Channels Television / Result Of Presidential Polls Conducted By Channels TV, By Regions(photo) / Festus Keyamo Floors PDP And Buba Galadima In Politics Today By Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Muted From Viewers At The Big Debate By Channels Tv by otodeluxe(m): 6:45am On Jan 16, 2019
Some people talk as if they don't know majority of this media houses are controlled by the government
Re: Sowore Muted From Viewers At The Big Debate By Channels Tv by Shikini: 7:58am On Jan 16, 2019
Esseite:
If the Nation was better than it used to be, why are they scared of sowore?

They know they have failed.
Re: Sowore Muted From Viewers At The Big Debate By Channels Tv by Glink2018(m): 10:34am On Jan 16, 2019
nograv:

How is Buhari in any Nigerian’s interest I wonder?

What has he achieved in all honesty? The economy is in a worse state than when he inherited it. Boko Haram still ravage the North. Calls for succession have been revived in the South East...

Unless you are an APC senator or governor, how is another Buhari term in your interest...?

Chai... You are like a lamb who celebrates the end of Ramadan cheesy

...and what do you expect him to have achieved....?
In the past regime, was there no boko haram terrorist?
In the past regime, was there no poverty and hunger in the land
In the past regime, was there no depletions of national treasury. And so on....
You have been blindfolded by ethnocentric and politcal swallowiness...how do want to judge right..

I know what is good for me, you are not in the position to dictate your corrupt and biased mindset to me...
Re: Sowore Muted From Viewers At The Big Debate By Channels Tv by Antoeni(m): 10:41am On Jan 16, 2019
BRAKING;-

FOUND THIS INTERESTING...
"Nigeria Problem is not Religious. That is why CAN will fight for Dasuki, Zakzakky and supported Babachir's sack, that is why Oyedepo will be working for Atiku instead of Moghalu or Ezekwesili.

"Nigeria's problem is not Tribal. That is why Afenifere will call for Kemi's resignation and South-South leaders will call for the arrest of Amaechi.

"NIGERIA'S PROBLEM is corruption.

"Corruption is what makes a party that ruled Nigeria for 16 years without restructuring to be promising restructuring within 6 months.

"Corruption is the reason why Gumi and Depo, together with Kukah will converge in the House of Opertaion Feed the Nation to declare War Against Indiscipline as FAILURE!

"Corruption is the reason why OBJ who wrote a book informing us that Atiku is a thief is now telling us to vote for that documented thief.

"Corruption is the reason why all arrested politicians fall sick chronically without Doctor's confirmation except Ovation's clarification.

"Corruption is the reason why Atiku cannot enter America, it is the reason why MESU adopted Atiku, it is the reason why Atiku got PDP ticket and old members become spectators!!!

"Corruption is the only reason why PDP and wailers are defending Onnoghen, not the law or Love!"
Credit~Ayekooto Akindele
#ISTANDWITHBUHARI
Re: Sowore Muted From Viewers At The Big Debate By Channels Tv by nereiskc(m): 11:08am On Jan 16, 2019
davecris:
yes it's enough. Channels have ethics . You must adhere. You don't use certain languages on air.

The international trend of unholy or foul language is to muted the word not the whole statement. For me is simply unprofessional and biased.
Re: Sowore Muted From Viewers At The Big Debate By Channels Tv by nograv: 12:03pm On Jan 16, 2019
Glink2018:

You have been blindfolded by ethnocentric and politcal swallowiness...how do want to judge right..

I know what is good for me, you are not in the position to dictate your corrupt and biased mindset to me...

That's not the point. When Obama took over from Bush he inherited a terrible US economy and a number of foreign policy failures. The odds were that he was more likely to fail than succeed.

He saved the US banking system with a massive stimulus package
He saved American car manufacturers with massive cash injections for GM and Chrysler.
He also pushed for America to invest in newer green technologies like Electric Car technology. One of the results of this progressive policy was the US electric car champion TESLA.
He stabilised US relations with the Middle East. Withdrawing from costly conflicts where possible. US foreign approval ratings rose dramatically as a result.

In short he turned around the US economy and steered it to greater highs.

Buhari inherited some issues, but unlike Obama he did not improve matters he actually made things WORSE!!!! QUITE AN ACHIEVEMENT

1. Boko Haram still ravages the north and now Shias appear to be on the cusp of taking up violence against the government.. WORSE

2. Yes there was poverty under the previous administration, but under Buhari it has gotten worse. With higher prices for basics like food and petrol. While we have seen no significant improvements in infrastructure be it power, water, roads or gas WORSE.

3. Depletions in the treasury. Looting has always been an issue in the Nigerian system. But under Buhari we have seen no significant improvement or change. In fact what is becoming clear is that predations on state coffers has continued only to Northern rather than Southern hands. Additionally stolen funds returned from the west have not resulted in any increased public spending, in fact the dullard has borrowed even more from the Chinese for infrastructure projects?? WORSE

4. As for ethnocentricism, don't make me laugh. Was it not Ahmedo Bello who famously said "he would rather choose a Hausa or a Foreign Expatriate over a Igbo??". Some of the most anti-meritocratic policies implemented in Nigeria were created because of the Northerners, quotas and regional rotations etc. So please don't go down that line of argument..

It is Buhari's failure to take action on the Fulani Herdsmen menace that has led to even more ethnic strife in Nigeria. He along with Atiku have shown themselves to be very partisan. Even his own appointments were very biased towards Northerners when compared to Jonathan. So again don't go down that line of argument.. So again WORSE..

5. Political Shallowness. Hardly, I studied Politics and Economics at a top western university, I have a good idea of what makes a modern democracy tick. Neither Buhari or Atiku have any decent credentials to be modern democratic statesmen. Neither have any clear policies beyond soundbites about reducing corruption or moving Nigeria forward. Buhari was a former despot for goodness sake...

Say what you like about Sowore, but he has policy ideas be it on the minimum wage and what is needed to restructure the Nigerian economy for the better.

Also Sowore is not linked to the existing Cabal that has led to the Nigeria of today, which can only be a good thing. Atiku is part of the same group of Nigerian leadership who took a country that had a higher GDP per capita than South Korea and China at independence to the impoverished nation it is today. Yet you say we should continue to entrust our futures to these useless old men??

Bros you are confused or another APC pig with his nose in the trough.. If that is the case then admit to it, but don't try to pretend that the APC or PDP have anything to offer the average poor Nigerian because they really don't.

In fact I will give you a chance tell me why Buhari or Atiku are the men to lead Nigeria??

What are Buhari's achievements?

What policies can we look forward to in his second term? Please tell me?? Mtcheww...

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Muted From Viewers At The Big Debate By Channels Tv by SouthWestBlood(m): 1:28pm On Jan 16, 2019
HarmattanRain:
My comment was @ davecris and not Itz...

You can modify the post.
Re: Sowore Muted From Viewers At The Big Debate By Channels Tv by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
softandmoist:
Oh please. Like you'd expect more from them. Channels is partisan now.
I rarely watch that station. If you notice their number of adverts during 10p.m news has reduced compare to before. Something is wrong somewhere
Re: Sowore Muted From Viewers At The Big Debate By Channels Tv by princetom1(m): 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
Sterope:
I understand that those with experience have failed us but then again it is not enough reason to vote in a man with no experience and who does not seem to think things through.

I am not saying he should not contest. However, if he sincerely wants to lead this country, he needs to take baby steps. He cannot be mouthing off on how he is going to achieve the impossible without the experience, facts and figures.

You should understand that he has a plan and how to execute it, he knows the problem of this country, by far better than all the leaders combined, because that's what he does for a living before now... It's his drive to see this country work that propelled him to start a media outfit when it wasn't wat he studied. The baby step he needs to take, he has tekwn them long ago, being in the struggle for a long time, knows how most of things are run in Nigeria and has a good foresight. The fact that nobody has won a single cour case against him, prove how savvy and truthful he has been all these while. He is not a newbie by all standard, he was just never interested in stepping into the ring, fighting from the side... After seeing that all effort as a good citizen is not working, he decides to step into the ring... A man with a clean hand like him, who doesn't have any affiliation with any of old guard or parties is the best to take down all the ills and cockroaches in political cabals and system cupboard... A smart and intelligent person he is, has a plan, even when he is looking like he isn't thinking about it, he always have a plan, even option B

1 Like

Re: Sowore Muted From Viewers At The Big Debate By Channels Tv by princetom1(m): 2:42pm On Jan 16, 2019
Glink2018:

I weep for my country with a mindset like this... We talking about PURGING the system totally of these negative indices, u are comparing a clueless government with another zombie government... Using which worst the most as indices.... Na waa o...

AAC is the way forward, sowore2019

1 Like

Re: Sowore Muted From Viewers At The Big Debate By Channels Tv by kokoboy4life(m): 2:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
RealityShot:
how old is President Trump?

You should forget the similarity in their age, lets weigh both of them intellectually, its a glaring thing that Trump is far ahead of buhari , if your Buhari was a national of America i can bet my life that he cant win a community chairmanship election not to talk of a vital position like the seat of president.
Re: Sowore Muted From Viewers At The Big Debate By Channels Tv by Sterope(f): 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
Can you see that your man is losing it.

He is about to ruin the credibility not Sahara Reporters. He could have stopped at Prostate cancer grin

princetom1:

You should understand that he has a plan and how to execute it, he knows the problem of this country, by far better than all the leaders combined, because that's what he does for a living before now... It's his drive to see this country work that propelled him to start a media outfit when it wasn't wat he studied. The baby step he needs to take, he has tekwn them long ago, being in the struggle for a long time, knows how most of things are run in Nigeria and has a good foresight. The fact that nobody has won a single cour case against him, prove how savvy and truthful he has been all these while. He is not a newbie by all standard, he was just never interested in stepping into the ring, fighting from the side... After seeing that all effort as a good citizen is not working, he decides to step into the ring... A man with a clean hand like him, who doesn't have any affiliation with any of old guard or parties is the best to take down all the ills and cockroaches in political cabals and system cupboard... A smart and intelligent person he is, has a plan, even when he is looking like he isn't thinking about it, he always have a plan, even option B

Re: Sowore Muted From Viewers At The Big Debate By Channels Tv by princetom1(m): 1:26am On Feb 16, 2019
Sterope:
Can you see that your man is losing it.

He is about to ruin the credibility not Sahara Reporters. He could have stopped at Prostate cancer grin

All these over sabi people sef, only saw headings, he didn't read the body... Between, sowore is not in charge of Sahara reporter since he declared his intention to run for presidency tongue
Re: Sowore Muted From Viewers At The Big Debate By Channels Tv by Sterope(f): 9:24am On Feb 16, 2019
Right grin

princetom1:

All these over sabi people sef, only saw headings, he didn't read the body... Between, sowore is not in charge of Sahara reporter since he declared his intention to run for presidency tongue
Re: Sowore Muted From Viewers At The Big Debate By Channels Tv by princetom1(m): 4:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
Sterope:
Right grin

Next time don't just jump to conclusion with heading.... OK?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Diya's Son, Babatunde Oyetola Weds Busola Adesunmbo (Photos) / Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi / Abike Dabiri Celebrates 8 Nigerians Who Won Elections In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.