Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

The Secret Of Successful Self-reflection - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Secret Of Successful Self-reflection (235 Views)

Powerful Secret Of Early Morning Urine (reloaded) / Keys To Successful Self-learning / Newsn-power : List Of Successful Candidates To Be Released Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Of Successful Self-reflection by realmidejohnson(m): 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
---Originally Published on ayomidejohnson.com---

-----------------------------------------

We are all occupied with the hustle-bustle of life. Work or study from 8 to 6, or more.

- Do you have flaws? Nah – We feel we can always fix that as we hustle and grow.

- Growing? Nah – We’d rather just flow with the tide and/or set goals like everyone else.

- Goals? Yep – God’s got them. We all feel we are special.

A lot of people go through life with this belief that everything is just meant to fall in place automatically. As long as there is a future, it’s bright – right?

Well, being positive isn’t a bad one. I’m positive almost 99% of the time, what do I do with the other 1 %? No, it’s not negativity. I have learned to Self-reflect 1% of the time…Consciously.

And that 1% is a lot

Optimism & positivism without conscious effort is equivalent to being a dreamer, and part of the conscious efforts I think everyone should make is taking time to self-reflect.

People say, “don’t think about the past”, but I think people need to look back sometimes to fix what’s ahead. You fix bugs by reviewing old code.

Self-reflection is a routine you should keep in check. It’s an advanced mental exercise. When doing a mental, physical and spiritual self-reflection on yourself, you have to think about everything possible! Everything you need to change. Every mistake, every achievement, every error.

I have written a hands-on guide to help you in your self-reflection exercise. Use this as a guided approach to build your own self-reflection routine.

Read the full post here.

---Originally Published on ayomidejohnson.com---

(1) (Reply)

Acquire Computer/it Skills For Faster Employment / 4th Awards: Atiku Is Authentic Man Of The Year, El-rufai Politician Of The Year / "The Pulse Of Oblivion; A Story By Gift Okaro"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.