Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

PDP Locked Down Kaduna To Day, Abeg Shift For Atiku And Ashiru (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Locked Down Kaduna To Day, Abeg Shift For Atiku And Ashiru (photos) (4450 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Shut Down Kaduna Today / Bandits Lock Down Kaduna-Zaria Road, Kidnap Travellers, Many Feared Dead / Picture Of The Day, abeg Caption this picture (just for fun) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Locked Down Kaduna To Day, Abeg Shift For Atiku And Ashiru (photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 15, 2019
A cross section of the ongoing PDP rally in Kaduna that got everyone talking cause of the crowd in attendance.
A sign of victory for the opposition party.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Locked Down Kaduna To Day, Abeg Shift For Atiku And Ashiru (photos) by cdcd76: 5:36pm On Jan 15, 2019
wow!!

6 Likes

Re: PDP Locked Down Kaduna To Day, Abeg Shift For Atiku And Ashiru (photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 15, 2019
More pix

Re: PDP Locked Down Kaduna To Day, Abeg Shift For Atiku And Ashiru (photos) by Mikora: 5:38pm On Jan 15, 2019
El rufai won't like this

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Locked Down Kaduna To Day, Abeg Shift For Atiku And Ashiru (photos) by mbaboy(m): 5:38pm On Jan 15, 2019
Kaduna is PDP even the Shites won't vote Hellrufai and Failbuhari again

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Locked Down Kaduna To Day, Abeg Shift For Atiku And Ashiru (photos) by olasaad(f): 5:40pm On Jan 15, 2019
Let wait for sarrki version shocked shocked

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Locked Down Kaduna To Day, Abeg Shift For Atiku And Ashiru (photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 15, 2019
More

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Locked Down Kaduna To Day, Abeg Shift For Atiku And Ashiru (photos) by bedspread: 5:43pm On Jan 15, 2019
THIS IS EARTH SHAKING....

This is FEARFUL....

The Northerners are Truly Tired of the Error made in 2015..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Locked Down Kaduna To Day, Abeg Shift For Atiku And Ashiru (photos) by Nwadiuto247: 5:44pm On Jan 15, 2019
Amazing
Re: PDP Locked Down Kaduna To Day, Abeg Shift For Atiku And Ashiru (photos) by OBoy50: 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2019
grin
zombies southwest chapter jumping thread like

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Locked Down Kaduna To Day, Abeg Shift For Atiku And Ashiru (photos) by hisgrace090: 6:22pm On Jan 15, 2019
PDP to the rescue!!!

5 Likes

Re: PDP Locked Down Kaduna To Day, Abeg Shift For Atiku And Ashiru (photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 15, 2019
His Excellency President ATIKU ABUBAKAR!!! Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Cabinet list loading ...

@Reno, please remember me ooo!!!!

8 Likes

Re: PDP Locked Down Kaduna To Day, Abeg Shift For Atiku And Ashiru (photos) by NothingDoMe: 6:38pm On Jan 15, 2019
olasaad:
Let wait for sarrki version shocked shocked
Lol. maybe he could go to his neighbors house to watch it cos I don't think he has a TV.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Locked Down Kaduna To Day, Abeg Shift For Atiku And Ashiru (photos) by SalamRushdie: 6:42pm On Jan 15, 2019
Atiku way we say so !!! God Punish Buhari!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: PDP Locked Down Kaduna To Day, Abeg Shift For Atiku And Ashiru (photos) by dokie: 6:42pm On Jan 15, 2019
bedspread:
THIS IS EARTH SHAKING....

This is FEARFUL....

The Northerners are Truly Tired of the Error made in 2015..

Some zombies are busy masturbating up and down one thread where ganduje pulled less crowd than kwankwaso in Kano. You wont see them here.

I personally do not think crowds at campaigns is a true reflection of election outcome, but if it is, APC has a lot to worry about. Kaduna is likely falling to pdp while Kano will be shared almost equally.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Locked Down Kaduna To Day, Abeg Shift For Atiku And Ashiru (photos) by sammy99(m): 6:50pm On Jan 15, 2019
buhari and his zombies are in bigtime trouble with atiku

february will b a red letter day for buhari and BMC,cos his defeat will not b quantify.

Its true dat d northerners are tired of APC reign.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Locked Down Kaduna To Day, Abeg Shift For Atiku And Ashiru (photos) by Idrisayuba8: 6:51pm On Jan 15, 2019
Atiku is a thief and He cant be trusted

Re: PDP Locked Down Kaduna To Day, Abeg Shift For Atiku And Ashiru (photos) by mycar: 6:55pm On Jan 15, 2019
Who never tire for Buhari, only the wickeds still support a tested failure as if it was their businesses, they would do the same.

1 Like

Re: PDP Locked Down Kaduna To Day, Abeg Shift For Atiku And Ashiru (photos) by TeamBuhari: 6:59pm On Jan 15, 2019
Don't you just find it fascinating how people will see all these things and can still in good conscience say something like Atiku is the right man. For real, a man who had ample opportunity as Vice President and did absolutely nothing but enrich his pocket is back again... Says we should vote him in as President this time... A position with even more opportunities for him to wreck this country. Well we are certainly not going to make the mistake of bringing him in.

1 Like

Re: PDP Locked Down Kaduna To Day, Abeg Shift For Atiku And Ashiru (photos) by aishapmbtoto: 7:04pm On Jan 15, 2019
It's Photoshop

2 Likes

Re: PDP Locked Down Kaduna To Day, Abeg Shift For Atiku And Ashiru (photos) by aishapmbtoto: 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2019
TeamBuhari:
[s]Don't you just find it fascinating how people will see all these things and can still in good conscience say something like Atiku is the right man. For real, a man who had ample opportunity as Vice President and did absolutely nothing but enrich his pocket is back again... Says we should vote him in as President this time... A position with even more opportunities for him to wreck this country. Well we are certainly not going to make the mistake of bringing him in. [/s]
Goat, keep blabbing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Locked Down Kaduna To Day, Abeg Shift For Atiku And Ashiru (photos) by Racoon(m): 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2019
The midget called El-Rufai is on his way out in Kaduna.
The El-Zazzaky shites alone will deal well with him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Locked Down Kaduna To Day, Abeg Shift For Atiku And Ashiru (photos) by Bossontop(m): 7:07pm On Jan 15, 2019
undecided undecided undecided
Tell buhari say we no dey do again

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Locked Down Kaduna To Day, Abeg Shift For Atiku And Ashiru (photos) by TeamBuhari: 7:08pm On Jan 15, 2019
mycar:
Who never tire for Buhari, only the wickeds still support a tested failure as if it was their businesses, they would do the same.
You need to word your posts in a way that makes sense so you can communicate better. But when your focus is on Atiku, it makes sense that just like your candidate, sense is not something you're acquainted.

1 Like

Re: PDP Locked Down Kaduna To Day, Abeg Shift For Atiku And Ashiru (photos) by TeamBuhari: 7:09pm On Jan 15, 2019
aishapmbtoto:

Goat, keep blabbing
Your stupidity is fascinating tbh.... Like I'm shook. You my dear are a dummy. Good bye
Re: PDP Locked Down Kaduna To Day, Abeg Shift For Atiku And Ashiru (photos) by TeamBuhari: 7:11pm On Jan 15, 2019
aishapmbtoto:
It's Photoshop
Jobs.... Yes. But you won't be getting those jobs I assure you. Graduates from his pricey university and his family and friends would. But you and your family, well.... I pity you.
Re: PDP Locked Down Kaduna To Day, Abeg Shift For Atiku And Ashiru (photos) by TeamBuhari: 7:12pm On Jan 15, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided undecided undecided
Tell buhari say we no dey do again
Not surprising that you'd use a cartoon like this. But please dear, that you're a rapist doesn't mean everyone is
Re: PDP Locked Down Kaduna To Day, Abeg Shift For Atiku And Ashiru (photos) by Arysexy(m): 7:12pm On Jan 15, 2019
I just dey laugh Afonja. They think this is same as north vs South alliance that removed GEJ.

This time North will vote for Atiku to have another 8 years.

Una go shame after February. Let's silently watch as event unfolds.

Atiku all the way. Say no to buhari induced hunger and nepotism

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Locked Down Kaduna To Day, Abeg Shift For Atiku And Ashiru (photos) by MalakaiEd: 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2019
Wow, Massive one.
Re: PDP Locked Down Kaduna To Day, Abeg Shift For Atiku And Ashiru (photos) by aishapmbtoto: 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2019
TeamBuhari:

[s]Jobs.... Yes. But you won't be getting those jobs I assure you. Graduates from his pricey university and his family and friends would. But you and your family, well.... I pity you. [/s]

2 Likes

Re: PDP Locked Down Kaduna To Day, Abeg Shift For Atiku And Ashiru (photos) by aishapmbtoto: 7:28pm On Jan 15, 2019
TeamBuhari:

My stupidity is fascinating tbh.... Like I'm shook. I my dear is a dummy. Good bye
Ewu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could This Be The Real Reason For President Buhari Lifting Covid-19 Lockdown / How Reno Omokri Decimated Buhari And Tinubu In One Savage Sub (photos) / Breaking: Onitsha Is Back To Life As Residents Obey Their Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.