Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal (43526 Views)

VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos) / Sagay To APC: Stop Tarnishing Lagos CP, Imohimi Edgal's Image / Lagos Police Commissioner, Imohimi Edgal, Redeployed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal by Jowanson: 6:01pm On Jan 15, 2019
Posting tinubu's former CSO in Lagos to becoming a CP in Lagos at a critical period such as this is fishy..And you say the CP will be apolitical?

We are watching!

Why the stay in the handing over?

Why the sudden summon of the former CP to Abuja?
Re: Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal by bigtt76(f): 6:01pm On Jan 15, 2019
He's received order to stay put and balance the accant cheesy cheesy cheesy

ochejoseph:

The Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Edgal Imohimi, on Tuesday said that there would be no change of guard for now.

Imohimi, who had invited the Press on Tuesday to witness the handing- and taking over ceremony between Edgal and the incoming CP, Kayode Egbetokun, said they were about concluding the process when they received a directive from Abuja to suspend the action.

The CP had been redeployed to Abuja, to resume as the Commissioner of Police in charge of Explosive Ordinance Unit at the Force Headquarters, adding that Mr Kayode Egbetokun, had replaced him in acting capacity.

The CP, while addressing the press, in the presence of Mr Kayode Egbetokun, at the Lagos State Police Command’s headquarters, said, “I am sure that you know Mr Kayode Egbetokun, he is an old timer in the command.

“You all know that our first job is about order and direction; we were about concluding the handing and taking over procedure when we were instructed by our bosses from Abuja to suspend action for now. So, there will be no change of guard for now. Of course, we would keep the press briefed about any development.

“But I am happy, humbled that you find it serious enough for you all to come to witness what we are doing here. I consider it an honor.”

https://punchng.com/breaking-i-received-signal-from-abuja-to-suspend-handover-to-egbetokun-imohimi/amp/#click=https:///MDrR0VcnjB

Re: Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal by hedonistic: 6:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
My intuition tells me that the new IGP is a welcome relief.. A far less evil creature than the bastard, animalistic FORMER ig Ibrahim Kpotun Idris.

2 Likes

Re: Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal by tawababiola: 6:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
We are watching with keen interest

1 Like

Re: Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal by Shuugar98(f): 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2019
and the election gimmicks continue... mr integrity and mr Tinubu
Re: Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal by bluefilm: 6:06pm On Jan 15, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
Everything is wrong with 9ja, I swear. Wetin be dis again? Na ur papa position? angry

but Oga, why are you complaining now?

Or you just feel like to say something?

Is the incoming commissioner your father or brother or uncle or in-law or what?

Wetin really Consign you for police matter?

Nnaa na wa o!

4 Likes

Re: Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal by Omeokachie: 6:09pm On Jan 15, 2019
For real?
Re: Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal by IjebuWarrior: 6:09pm On Jan 15, 2019
bluefilm:

but Oga, why are you complaining now?

Or you just feel like to say something?

Is the incoming commissioner your father or brother or uncle or in-law or what?

Wetin really Consign you for police matter?

Nnaa na wa o!

Re: Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal by Dee60: 6:12pm On Jan 15, 2019
Tinubu does not own Lagos votes! People should stop being naive. Lagosians will vote the person they want irrespective of who is CP.

1 Like

Re: Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal by AreaFada2: 6:16pm On Jan 15, 2019
APC, Tinubu and co cannot even pretend and hide their partiality for once.

Weeks to election, Tinubu's ex-CSO is coming to Lagos as Police Commissioner.

Haba! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal by Adebowale89(m): 6:27pm On Jan 15, 2019
I used to hear that kids are many on Nairaland, na now I believe

so cabals and buhari will want to loose governorship and presidential election just because they want to fight Tinubu grin

what's the relation btw police CP changing or not with Lagos state governorship election?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal by IamAtikulate: 6:28pm On Jan 15, 2019
Only fools believe the Buhari we all know will hand over power to Tinubu or his boy. His greed is a threat to the northern hegemony. We love this IGP.
Re: Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal by IamAtikulate: 6:30pm On Jan 15, 2019
Adebowale89:
I used to hear that kids are many on Nairaland, na now I believe

so cabals and buhari will want to loose governorship and presidential election just because they want to fight Tinubu grin

what's the relation btw police CP changing or not with Lagos state governorship election?
You are a Yoruba Moslem so we don't expect you to use your brain objectively. The new CP was Tinubu's CSO.

1 Like

Re: Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal by Abbeyme: 6:31pm On Jan 15, 2019
NaijaCelebNews:
Anything thing that happens in Lagos makes headlines. Anyways click link to see why Ycee left Tinny music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IArqML-AcLQ

Lagos is another name for NIGERIA

Lagos is small letter, NIGERIA is the CAPITAL letter of the COUNTRY
Re: Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal by Adebowale89(m): 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2019
IamAtikulate:

You are a Yoruba Moslem so we don't expect you to use your brain objectively. The new CP was Tinubu's CSO.

how will not changing the CP there prevent APC from winning in the forthcoming election that's the QST. what's the coherence ?

is it that all you Igbo flocking around Atiku are senseless to get simple expression?

to even make your stupidity global you're relating religion to simple logical QST, don't your brain function on Tuesday?

3 Likes

Re: Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal by smileyoo: 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2019
the big eyed man has the ear of bubu at this moment, edgal is gone from lagos. any way, its non of my biz.
Re: Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 15, 2019
Mk17:
election has not ended and buhari has started dealing with tinubu indirectly.
if buhari win, he will make sure he collapse the empire tinubu is building in the south west .
since this is his last term, tinubu will have no hold on him since he will never be needing tinubu his campaign servant

The surprising thing is that yorubas will still vote buhari despite this glaring fact
Re: Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal by joe120120(m): 6:52pm On Jan 15, 2019
[quote author=ochejoseph post=74793119]
The Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Edgal Imohimi, on Tuesday said that there would be no change of guard for now.

Imohimi, who had invited the Press on Tuesday to witness the handing- and taking over ceremony between Edgal and the incoming CP, Kayode Egbetokun, said they were about concluding the process when they received a directive from Abuja to suspend the action.

The CP had been redeployed to Abuja, to resume as the Commissioner of Police in charge of Explosive Ordinance Unit at the Force Headquarters, adding that Mr Kayode Egbetokun, had replaced him in acting capacity.

The CP, while addressing the press, in the presence of Mr Kayode Egbetokun, at the Lagos State Police Command’s headquarters, said, “I am sure that you know Mr Kayode Egbetokun, he is an old timer in the command.

“You all know that our first job is about order and direction; we were about concluding the handing and taking over procedure when we were instructed by our bosses from Abuja to suspend action for now. So, there will be no change of guard for now. Of course, we would keep the press briefed about any development.

“But I am happy, humbled that you find it serious enough for you all to come to witness what we are doing here. I consider it an honor.”

https://punchng.com/breaking-i-received-signal-from-abuja-to-suspend-handover-to-egbetokun-imohimi/amp/#click=https:///MDrR0VcnjB

[/quote

Asiwaju
is
in
soup .
plan back
fire
Re: Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal by mechanics(m): 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2019
Nice one, he will continue the good work he has been doing in Lagos state.
Re: Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
prince3009:

The surprising thing is that yorubas will still vote buhari despite this glaring fact
the only thing that may save them is atiku win. if buhari win, they will learn the hard way.
you only need to look at the way some apc governors who have access to buhari are misbehaving and the party is afraid to deal with them to know that buhari has a very big plan after the election

1 Like

Re: Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal by SalamRushdie: 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
IG has started on a good note
Re: Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal by OgeFather(m): 7:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
Finally the guy don agree to APC terms and conditoins grin grin
Re: Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal by deomelo: 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2019
Either way this story goes, village Igbos go still manage to insert their love and obsession with Asiwaju.

If rain fall, na Tinubu, if sun shine, na Tinubu, if Igbos no get akpu to eat, na Tinubu..

Tinubu's biggest fans are village Igbos I swear..

cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2019
Mk17:
election has not ended and buhari has started dealing with tinubu indirectly.
if buhari win, he will make sure he collapse the empire tinubu is building in the south west .
since this is his last term, tinubu will have no hold on him since he will never be needing tinubu his campaign servant

Sorry sir but how does this even affect Tinubu?
Re: Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
writerights:

Sorry sir but how does this even affect Tinubu?
I don't know
Re: Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal by InvertedHammer: 8:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
/

All I know is that Tinubu will be the biggest loser in all these political calculations.

The Fulani cabal will run over him like a hurricane. Atiku is barely recovering from Hurricane OBJ.

Never ever let yourself be used twice politically in Nigeria.

/

1 Like

Re: Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal by TheStarsAlign: 8:10pm On Jan 15, 2019
Thief-nubu, how market na? Which kain wahala be dis
Re: Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal by TheStarsAlign: 8:18pm On Jan 15, 2019
cent00:
GoogleAdmob Selfclick 2019 Guarantees $10 - $15 daily .
Have you ever heard of Google Admob before? Do you want you earn money online through Google ADMOB ?
Then
Join us and learn the coolest way to pile up your account and earn as much as $1500 monthly with Our coolest methods.
What's App +234814 916 0586

Join our WhatsApp Group via link
https:///IfvQebp3AVrAPEJNuQsKBc

Abeg check that group link again, not going

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS / Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) / Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.