Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,448 members, 7,801,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed (4266 Views)

Why Will Satan Torture People In Hell For Disobeying The Same God He Disobeyed? / 10 Life Lessons And Teachings Of Jesus That The World Needs / Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by LordReed(m): 7:40pm On Jan 16, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Again, you took caution.

Yield to what I have told you...

I have weighed your activities here in this section and you have been found wanting....

I serve the almighty God, who created heavens and the Earth..

As his prophet, so ordained and recognize by him that sits between the cherubims, high and exalted,

I hereby warn you to desist from all these display of insults on his beauty of holiness and splendor....

You have shown respect for Him once more.... and my personal judgement as his ELECT is thus suspended for a time....

Caution my friend.

I am out.

Abegi! You too dey make mouth, You and your imaginary god can't do more than a dead fly. LMFAO!

4 Likes

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2019
Odi5:

Your the one that needs to get a life and stop contradicting the word of God, to me it seems like you need a deeper understanding or his word's... Mere men cannot understand the things of the most high

And your living as a result of his unending grace upon every one of us.

The same reason you won't die on friday , saturday or Sunday because of his grace and mercies...

Am not surprised at your theologies and misconception even Paul the Apostle was far worse than you, I have seen your kinds.....

My friend , instead of cramming bible , go and help people who really need help. I don't need your prayers !!!

2 Likes

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 16, 2019
janettee:
Frosbel2 you really hurt them to the point they are wishing you death shocked grin.

Ndị Christlike cheesy!.

They are Christlike - NOT

I have been threatened numerous times by these FALSE PROPHETS.

3 years ago, one of the clowns promised me death by month end, another one gave me three months to live and since then they have issued more threats. Contrary to their words and delusions, I am still HERE in 2019 hale and hearty , lol.

smiley

3 Likes

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 16, 2019
MrPresident1:
The ball is now in your court. If you don't do this, you will eventually find yourself in apostasy, you will call your self an atheist, you will get angrier as you see more and more that the literal interpretation of the Bible is just for kindergarten kids, and you will deny God eventually.

Do not argue with me Frosbel2, just do as I have advised you.

As I have told you, the ball is now in your court.

One man's apostasy is another man's religion - so no qualms !!

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by janettee(f): 9:49pm On Jan 16, 2019
frosbel2:

They are Christlike - NOT

I have been threatened numerous times by these FALSE PROPHETS.

3 years ago, one of the clowns promised me death by month end, another one gave me three months to live and since then they have issued more threats. Contrary to their words and delusions, I am still HERE in 2019 hale and hearty , lol.

smiley
It's really funny how they even give you a deadline. Lol, they are insane..

2 Likes

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by Godsfavour78: 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Good for you.....

Don't say nobody warned you.

sir what do you understand by the word Antichrist.

Do you think the Antichrist will listen to you?

1 Like

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by MrPresident1: 10:13pm On Jan 16, 2019
frosbel2:

One man's apostasy is another man's religion - so no qualms !!

cheesy

I don't get you

1 Like

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2019
MrPresident1:

I don't get you

MrPresident1 - amongst many statements you made , this one stands out ;

"Search for Obadiah777 threads on Nairaland, get your KJV Bible, and see if you can start, it is never too late. The ball is now in your court. If you don't do this, you will eventually find yourself in apostasy, you will call your self an atheist, you will get angrier as you see more and more that the literal interpretation of the Bible is just for kindergarten kids, and you will deny God eventually."

Any my response to the bolded is that while you may consider me to be an apostate from Christianity, I may well be accepted into another religion as a genuine believer. So what makes your religion TRUE and my religion FALSE. For example I am a DEIST and do not consider myself to be a non-believer , does this count as TRUE RELIGION ?
Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by TruthinAction: 2:52am On Jan 17, 2019
frosbel2:
This is more astounding RUBBISH from the new testament. Jesus saying one thing and doing another. Was Jesus schizophrenic ?

Here are a few examples :

Jesus command : - and whoever says, “You fool!” will be liable to the hell of fire. (Matthew 5:21–22, ESV)
Jesus disobedience : - "You blind fools! For which is greater, the gold or the temple that has made the gold sacred? " - Matthew 23:17

Jesus statement : - “And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition? For God said: ‘Honor your father and mother’ and ‘Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death.’
Jesus disobedience : "If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even their own life--such a person cannot be my disciple." - Luke 14:26
Jesus saith unto her, Woman ( His mother ) , what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come. (John 2:4)

Jesus command ; "But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you," - Matthew 5:44
Jesus disobedience : "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'" - Luke 19:27

Jesus command ; And the pig, though it has a split hoof completely divided, does not chew the cud; it is unclean for you. You must not eat their meat or touch their carcasses; they are unclean for you. (Leviticus 11:7-8 )
Jesus disobedience : "Don't you see that nothing that enters a man from the outside can make him 'unclean'? For it doesn't go into his heart but into his stomach, and then out of his body." (In saying this, Jesus declared all foods "clean." ) Mark 7:18

Jesus command ; Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place : for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword. (Matthew 26:52)
Jesus disobedience ; Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. (Matthew 10:34)

You read the scriptures out of context.

Jesus never dishonoured his parents but he gave honour to God in preference. You honour your parents in the Lord. If your parents say don't go to Church, you are not obliged to obey them.

If Jesus called them fools, he himself is not subject to judgment because he is the judge.

For instance, we are told not to swear at all but God himself can swear and he is not subject to a higher power.

The account you gave concerning unclean thing is completely out of place. The law of Moses has nothing to do with the teachings of Jesus. Jesus brought grace and not law.

The parable you cited in Luke was simply an illustration of what will happen on Judgement Day.

Op, please use your time to preach the gospel rather than looking for baseless faults.

1 Like

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 17, 2019
frosbel2:
This is more astounding RUBBISH from the new testament. Jesus saying one thing and doing another. Was Jesus schizophrenic ?

Jesus command : - and whoever says, “You fool!” will be liable to the hell of fire. (Matthew 5:21–22, ESV)
Jesus disobedience : - "You blind fools! For which is greater, the gold or the temple that has made the gold sacred? " - Matthew 23:17

Jesus statement : - “And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition? For God said: ‘Honor your father and mother’ and ‘Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death.’
Jesus disobedience : "If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even their own life--such a person cannot be my disciple." - Luke 14:26
Jesus saith unto her, Woman ( His mother ) , what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come. (John 2:4)

Jesus command ; "But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you," - Matthew 5:44
Jesus disobedience : "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'" - Luke 19:27

Jesus command ; And the pig, though it has a split hoof completely divided, does not chew the cud; it is unclean for you. You must not eat their meat or touch their carcasses; they are unclean for you. (Leviticus 11:7-8 )
Jesus disobedience : "Don't you see that nothing that enters a man from the outside can make him 'unclean'? For it doesn't go into his heart but into his stomach, and then out of his body." (In saying this, Jesus declared all foods "clean." ) Mark 7:18

Jesus command ; Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place : for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword. (Matthew 26:52)
Jesus disobedience ; Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. (Matthew 10:34)
You need to study the Bible to understand what Jesus is saying. You need to first know the type of people Jesus lived with in Judaea, their tradition, their laws,their condition and history. That's the significance of the Hebrew/Aramaic scriptures (OLD TESTAMENT)
If you don't study the old testament critically, you can't understand why Jesus spoke this way and why He used a lot of illustrations.
Thank you Sir!
Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by MrPresident1: 7:04am On Jan 17, 2019
frosbel2:

MrPresident1 - amongst many statements you made , this one stands out ;

"Search for Obadiah777 threads on Nairaland, get your KJV Bible, and see if you can start, it is never too late. The ball is now in your court. If you don't do this, you will eventually find yourself in apostasy, you will call your self an atheist, you will get angrier as you see more and more that the literal interpretation of the Bible is just for kindergarten kids, and you will deny God eventually."

Any my response to the bolded is that while you may consider me to be an apostate from Christianity, I may well be accepted into another religion as a genuine believer. So what makes your religion TRUE and my religion FALSE. For example I am a DEIST and do not consider myself to be a non-believer , does this count as TRUE RELIGION ?

Go and do what you have to do. If you do not understand, it means you have not been given. Try Islam, or Buddhism etc., Christ created them all, they are thrones for the civilisation of mankind i.e. the black man created them all. If you cannot make the critical transition from literal to figurative even at this stage that you are, then it simply means you have not been given to understand, it is not in you, it is not inherent in you; it is God that calls, he has not called you.

Colossians 1:16
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by Seun(m): 7:06am On Jan 17, 2019
Frosbel2 should have left out the last two, which are wrong and will give apologists something to focus on.

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 17, 2019
Jehovah's Witnesses uses a lot of publications to help their audience understand the Bible from Genesis to Revelations. Due to our lengthy study with people before we can accept them as one of us,many asserts that we're not Christians because to them the early Christians do baptise people right away after a brief presentation,but what they failed to realise is the fact that Jesus' contemporaries knew their own history and the proselytes (converts from other nations into Jewish religion) also knew the history of God's people and the promise of the Messiah! So when Jesus arrived they just listened to the wisdom that surpassed all that they've been hearing in the past and concluded that Jesus is truthfully the promised Messiah Moses asked them to obey as the last Prophet! Deuteronomy 18:15-18 compared to Jeremiah 31:32-34
This is the reason why Jehovah's Witnesses do insist that whoever refused to study the Bible with us to know FIRST all that happened to the Israelites can never understand Jesus' statements hence such ones can't truly be called CHRISTIANS!
For instance many so called Christians don't know who are the Jews and who are the Samaritans, And why Jesus gives more preference to Jews than Samaritans! Matthew 10:5 John 4:22
Note that Samaritans are also Israelites (John 4:12) so why did Jesus prefer Jews since He is known for being impartiality?

1 Like

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 17, 2019
Seun:
Frosbel2 should have left out the last two, which are wrong and will give apologists something to focus on.
Seun, there are times you need to tell a child "you must take your birth and brush your teeth before eating anything" but when the child now becomes an adult and knowing the reason for such rules he/she can decide on how to WISELY apply such rules. Surely you can't say you've never eaten before bathing or brushing, yet you can't say daddy and mummy never gave you the rules! wink wink wink
God gave the Israelites certain laws but they'll face terrible consequences if they should ignore such rules before they fully grasp it's importance. After dealing with different nations the Jews themselves later abhors those things with contempt.
Secondly Jesus use of the word SWORD was metaphorical because "sword" connotes "disagreement",therefore Jesus wasn't saying His followers will LITERALLY make use of sword (Matthew 26:52) but that there will be disagreement in places where one person is trying to uphold the TRUTH amidst many who just feels like such a person is disrespecting their man-made traditions which is hindering their progress or peace UNKNOWINGLY!
Thank you!
Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by chibecanglobal(m): 9:52am On Jan 17, 2019
Seun:
Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by proflomo(m): 12:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
kingemzy5:
Before I start tackling your stupidity number one Jesus is a God and not a man like you in the book of Isaiah its says for my ways are higher than your ways and so are my thoughts
Jesus defined a fool as someone who doesn't believe there is God... Your so called disobedience was used in another context.
Then you referring to Jesus saying honor your father and your mother and the same time said you should hate your mother and father meant you should put the things of God first before your family that does not mean u should hate them DUMBO!!!!

The people you christians refer to as satanic are even better than you.

The so-called atheist just quoted what your Jesus said about a person that abuses or curses another person and you went ahead to do just that.
"
"Jesus command : - and whoever says, “You fool!” will be liable to the hell of fire . (Matthew 5:21–22, ESV)."

Going by the message of this verse now, who will go to your wicked eternal hell fire between you and him? He didn't abuse you even though he doesn't believe in your hell fire.

1 Like

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by proflomo(m): 1:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
kingemzy5:

Because you are a happy fool doesn't mean you should say ills about your creator God isn't a man that you can cajole with stay away from insult if u don't want ur life to be like a wretched being

The people you christians refer to as satanic are even better than you.
The so-called atheist just quoted what your Jesus said about a person that abuses or curses another person and you went ahead to do just that.
"
"Jesus command : - and whoever says, “You fool!” will be liable to the hell of fire . (Matthew 5:21–22, ESV)."
Going by the message of this verse now, who will go to your wicked eternal hell fire between you and him? He didn't abuse you even though he doesn't believe in your hell fire.

1 Like

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by oaroloye(m): 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
MISHIGAS!

frosbel2:

THE RELIGION OF THE BIBLE IS NOT A "HOBBY," BUT A FULL-TIME LIFETIME ENDEAVOR.

It is not to be understood by AMATEURS.

If you do not understand It, it is because YOUR SOUL IS LOST. If you reject THE GOSPEL OF LORD YESHUA, there is NO HOPE for your Soul.

. JOB 28:28.

28. "And unto Man He Said,

'BEHOLD, THE FEAR OF THE LORD,
THAT IS WISDOM;
AND TO DEPART FROM EVIL,
IS UNDERSTANDING.' "

. JOB 39:13-18.

13. "Gavest thou the goodly wings
unto the peacocks?
or wings and feathers
unto the ostrich?
14. "Which leaveth
her eggs in the earth,
and warmeth them in dust,
15. "And forgetteth
that the foot may crush them,
or that the wild beast
may break them.
16. "She is hardened
against her young ones,
as though they were not her's:
her labour is in vain without fear;
17. "Because God hath
deprived her of Wisdom,
neither hath He
imparted to her Understanding.
18." What time she
lifteth up herself on high,
she scorneth
the horse and his rider."

. PSALM 111:10.

10. The Fear of The LORD
is The Beginning of Wisdom:
a Good Understanding
have all they
that do His Commandments:
His Praise endureth for ever.

. PROVERBS 1:1-7.

THE Proverbs of Solomon
the son of David, king of Israel;
2. To know Wisdom and Instruction;
to perceive the Words of Understanding;
3. To receive the Instruction
of Wisdom, Justice, and Judgment,
and Equity;
4. To give subtilty to the Simple,
to the young man
Knowledge and Discretion.
5. A Wise man will hear,
and will increase Learning;
and a Man of Understanding
shall attain unto Wise Counsels:
6. To understand a Proverb,
and the Interpretation;
the Words of the Wise,
and their Dark Sayings.
7. The Fear of The LORD
is The Beginning of Knowledge:
but Fools despise
Wisdom and Instruction.

. PROVERBS 9:7-10.

7. He that reproveth a Scorner
getteth to himself shame:
and he that rebuketh
a Wicked man
getteth himself a blot.
8. Reprove not a Scorner,
lest he hate thee:
rebuke a Wise man,
and he will love thee.
9. Give Instruction
to a Wise man,
and he will be yet wiser:
Teach a Just man,
and he will
increase in Learning.
10. The Fear of The LORD
and The Knowledge of
The Holy is Understanding.

THE WISDOM OF THE GOD OF THE BIBLE IS ON SEVEN HIGHER LEVELS THAN THAT OF MORTAL MEN.

Humans have the option of ATTAINING those Levels of Awareness through diligent practice of God's True Religions.

. ISAIAH 55:6-11.

6. Seek ye The LORD,
while He may be found,
call ye upon Him
while He is near.
7. Let the Wicked
forsake his Way,
and the Unrighteous Man
his Thoughts:
and let him return
unto The LORD,
and He will have Mercy
upon him;
and to our God,
for He will abundantly pardon.

8. "FOR MY THOUGHTS
(ARE) NOT YOUR THOUGHTS,
NEITHER ARE YOUR WAYS
MY WAYS," saith The LORD.
9. "FOR (AS) THE HEAVENS
ARE HIGHER
THAN THE EARTH,
SO ARE MY WAYS
HIGHER THAN YOUR WAYS,
AND MY THOUGHTS
THAN YOUR THOUGHTS.

10. "For as the rain
cometh down,
and the snow from Heaven,
and returneth not thither,
but watereth the earth,
and maketh it bring forth
and bud,
that it may give seed
to the Sower,
and bread to the Eater:
11. "So shall My Word be
that goeth forth
out of My Mouth:
It shall not
return unto Me void,
but It shall accomplish
that which I please,
and It shall prosper
(in the thing)
whereto I sent It."

BEFORE YOU CRITICIZE THE BIBLE, YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO KNOW ALL OF THESE FACTS!

. DANIEL 12:10.

10. Many shall be purified,
and made white,
and tried:
but the Wicked
shall do wickedly:
and none of the Wicked
shall Understand;
but the Wise
shall Understand.

IF ANYONE DOES NOT UNDERSTAND IT, IT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE WICKED.

frosbel2:

Jesus disobedience : - "You blind fools! For which is greater, the gold or the temple that has made the gold sacred? " - Matthew 23:17.

. MATTHEW 5:16-26.

16. "Let your light
so shine before men,
that they may
see your Good Works,
and glorify your Father
Which is in Heaven.
17. "Think not that I am come
to destroy The Law,
or The Prophets:
I am not come to destroy,
but to fulfil.
18. "For verily I Say unto you,

'TILL HEAVEN AND EARTH PASS,
ONE JOT OR ONE TITTLE
SHALL IN NO WISE
PASS FROM THE LAW,
TILL ALL BE FULFILLED.'

19. "Whosoever therefore shall break
one of these least Commandments,
and shall teach men so,
he shall be called the least
in the Kingdom of Heaven:
but whosoever shall do
and teach them,
the same shall be called Great
in the Kingdom of Heaven.
20. "For I Say unto you,

'THAT EXCEPT
YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS
SHALL EXCEED
THE RIGHTEOUSNESS
OF THE SCRIBES
AND PHARISEES,
YE SHALL IN NO CASE
ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.'

21. "Ye have heard
that it was said
by them of Old Time,

'THOU SHALT NOT KILL;'

and

'WHOSOEVER SHALL KILL
SHALL BE IN DANGER
OF THE JUDGEMENT:

22. "But I Say unto you,[/color]

'THAT WHOSOEVER
IS ANGRY
WITH HIS BROTHER
WITHOUT A CAUSE
SHALL BE IN DANGER
OF THE JUDGMENT:

and whosoever shall say
to his Brother,[/color]

'RACA,'

shall be in Danger of the Council:
but whosoever shall say,[/color]

"THOU FOOL,"

shall be in Danger
of Hell Fire.

23. "Therefore if thou
bring thy Gift to the Altar,
and there rememberest
that thy Brother
hath ought against thee;
24. "Leave there thy Gift
before the Altar,
and go thy way;
first be reconciled
to thy Brother,
and then come
and offer thy Gift.
25. "Agree with thine
Adversary quickly,
whiles thou art
in the way with him;
lest at any time
the Adversary deliver thee
to the judge,
and the Judge deliver thee
to the Officer,
and thou be
cast into Prison.
26. "Verily I Say unto thee,

"THOU SHALT BY NO MEANS
COME OUT THENCE,
TILL THOU HAST PAID
THE UTTERMOST FARTHING.' "

.[/silver] [color=#990000][PROVERBS 25:1-2.[/u][/b]

THESE are also
Proverbs of Solomon,
which the men of Hezekiah
king of Judah copied out.
2. It is the Glory of God
to conceal a thing:
but the honour of kings
is to search out a matter.

THE WISE PERSON CHECKS ALL OF THE AVAILABLE FACTS BEFORE LEVELING ACCUSATIONS AGAINST ANYONE- LET ALONE GOD'S PROPHETS.

But the FOOL takes the one part of a man's statement out-of-context, and uses that as the basis of their accusation, without bothering to find out THE BACKGROUND of that remark.

None of the other verses surrounding the one phrase you misquoted are of any interest to you. You must not care about THE JUDGMENT OF GOD, then.

.    DEUTERONOMY 19:18-21.

18. If a man have
a stubborn and rebellious son,
which will not obey
the voice of his father,
or the voice of his mother,
and that,
when they have chastened him,
will not hearken unto them:
19. Then shall his father
and his mother
lay hold on him,
and bring him out unto
the Elders of his city,
and unto the gate of his place;
20. And they shall say
unto the Elders of his city,

"THIS OUR SON
IS STUBBORN AND REBELLIOUS,
HE WILL NOT OBEY OUR VOICE;
HE IS A GLUTTON,
AND A DRUNKARD."

21. And all the men of his city
shall stone him with stones,
that he die:
so shalt thou put Evil away
from among you;
and all Israel shall hear,
and fear.

TO BE DECLARED "A BAD SON" WAS A VERY SERIOUS MATTER IN ANCIENT ISRAEL.

If any family member called "RACA" (YOU ARE BRUTISH) on anyone, they should both immediately be on trial for their lives.

. EXODUS 20:16.

16. "Thou shalt not
bear False Witness
against thy Neighbour."

. DEUTERONOMY 19:15-21.

15. One witness shall not
rise up against a man for any Iniquity,
or for any Sin,
in any Sin that he Sinneth:
at the mouth of two witnesses,
or at the mouth of three witnesses,
shall the matter be established.
16. If a False Witness rise up
against any man
to testify against him
that which is wrong;
17. Then both the men,
between whom
the controversy is,
shall stand before The LORD,
before the priests and the judges,
which shall be in those days;
18. And the judges shall make
diligent inquisition:
and, behold,
if the witness be a False Witness,
and hath testified falsely
against his brother;
19. Then shall ye do unto him,
as he had thought
to have done unto his brother:
so shalt thou put the Evil away
from among you.
20. And those which remain
shall hear, and fear,
and shall henceforth
commit no more
any such Evil among you.
21. And thine eye shall not pity;
but life shall go for life,
eye for eye,
tooth for tooth,
hand for hand,
foot for foot.

LORD YESHUA WAS WIDELY BELIEVED TO BE THE FULFILLMENT OF MOSES' PROPHECY:

. DEUTERONOMY 18:15-22.

15. The LORD thy God
will raise up unto thee a Prophet
from the midst of thee,
of thy Brethren,
like unto me;
unto him ye shall hearken.
16. According to all
that thou desiredst
of The LORD thy God in Horeb
in the Day of The Assembly,
saying,

"LET ME NOT HEAR AGAIN
THE VOICE OF THE LORD MY GOD,
NEITHER LET ME SEE
THIS GREAT FIRE ANY MORE,
THAT I DIE NOT."

17. And The LORD Said unto me,

"THEY HAVE WELL (SPOKEN THAT)
WHICH THEY HAVE SPOKEN.
18. "I WILL RAISE THEM UP A PROPHET
FROM AMONG THEIR BRETHREN,
LIKE UNTO THEE,
AND WILL PUT MY WORDS
IN HIS MOUTH;
AND HE SHALL SPEAK UNTO THEM
ALL THAT I SHALL COMMAND HIM.
19. "AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS,
(THAT) WHOSOEVER WILL NOT
HEARKEN UNTO MY WORDS
WHICH HE SHALL SPEAK IN MY NAME,
I WILL REQUIRE (IT) OF HIM.
20. "BUT THE PROPHET
WHICH SHALL PRESUME
TO SPEAK A WORD IN MY NAME,
WHICH I HAVE NOT COMMANDED
HIM TO SPEAK,
OR THAT SHALL SPEAK
IN THE NAME OF OTHER GODS,
EVEN THAT PROPHET
SHALL DIE.
21. "AND IF THOU SAY
IN THINE HEART,

'HOW SHALL WE KNOW
THE WORD WHICH THE LORD
HATH NOT SPOKEN?'

22. "WHEN A PROPHET
SPEAKETH
IN THE NAME OF THE LORD,
IF THE THING FOLLOW NOT,
NOR COME TO PASS,
THAT (IS) THE THING
WHICH THE LORD
HATH NOT SPOKEN,
(BUT) THE PROPHET HATH
SPOKEN IT PRESUMPTUOUSLY:
THOU SHALT NOT
BE AFRAID OF HIM."

However, he was much more widely believed to NOT be the fulfillment of The Prophecy: the majority of Jews did not follow Lord Yeshua.

Those who did paid a horrible price: THEY BECAME IMMEDIATE OUTCASTS.

.[/silver] [color=#990000]JOHN 9:22.

22. These words spake his parents,
because they feared the Jews:
for the Jews had agreed already,
that if any man did
confess that he was Christ,
he should be put out
of the Synagogue.

THEREFORE, THOSE JEWS WHO STAYED WITH THE SYNAGOGUE, AND REJECTED THE GOSPEL WERE CALLING THOSE WHO BELIEVED THE GOSPEL, AND ACCEPTED BEING CAST OUT "FOOLS."

Those were the "WHOSOEVERS" that Lord Yeshua said were headed for HELL- and NOT everyone whosoever called a FOOL by his or her RIGHTEOUS DESIGNATION.

COMMONSENSE should tell you that there is no workable system that could prohibit calling FOOLS what they are!

How could GOD possibly send someone to HELL for calling IDOLATERS, BLASPHEMERS, ADULTERERS, THIEVES, COVETERS, etc. "FOOLS"

Anyone who could think THAT should call those SINNERS "WISE," since they believe that whosoever calls them "FOOLS" deserves to go to HELL.

As would be expected of someone who belongs to a Religion that believes killing someone for being Christians is "GOOD," or that brainwashing schoolchildren to believe that "SNOW IS BLACK" is "GOOD."

frosbel2:

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any Soul Sin
through ignorance,
then he shall bring a she goat
of the first year
for a Sin Offering.
28. And the Priest shall
make an Atonement
for the Soul that Sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement for him;
and it shall be forgiven him.
29. "Ye shall have One Law
for him that Sinneth through Ignorance,
both for him that is born
among the Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger that sojourneth
among them.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth ought presumptuously,
whether he be
born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same Reproacheth
The LORD;
and that Soul shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath despised
The Word of The LORD,
and hath broken His Commandment,
that Soul shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity shall be upon him."

NOTE: ANYONE WHO DELIBERATELY BROKE GOD'S COMMANDMENT WAS NO LONGER ISRAEL!

. DEUTERONOMY 6:4-9.

4. Hear, O Israel:
The LORD our God
(is) one LORD.
5. And thou shalt love
The LORD thy God
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy Might.
6. And these Words,
which I Command thee
this day,
shall be in thine Heart.
7. And thou shalt
teach Them diligently
unto thy children,
and shalt talk of Them
when thou sittest
in thine house,
and when thou walkest
by the way,
and when thou liest down,
and when thou risest up.
8. And thou shalt bind Them
for a sign upon thine hand,
and they shall be
as frontlets
between thine eyes.
9. And thou shalt
write Them upon
the posts of thy house,
and on thy gates.

THE LAW OF MOSES WAS GIVEN DURING THE EXODUS FROM KEM.

. [b]EXODUS 20:1-21.[/i]

AND God Spake all these Words,
Saying,

2. "I (am) The LORD thy God,
Which have brought thee
out of The Land of Egypt,
out of The House of Bondage.

3. "Thou shalt have
no other gods before Me.

4. "Thou shalt not make unto thee
any graven image,
or any likeness (of any thing)
that (is) in the Earth beneath,
or that (is) in the Water
under the Earth:
5. "Thou shalt not
bow down thyself to them,
nor serve them:
for I The LORD thy God
(am) a Jealous God,
visiting the iniquity
of the fathers
upon the third and fourth
(generation) of them
that hate Me.
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them
which love Me,
and keep My Commandments.

7. "Thou shalt not
take The Name
of The LORD thy God
in vain;
for The LORD will not
hold him guiltless
that taketh His Name
in vain.

8. "Remember The Sabbath Day,
to keep It Holy.
9. "Six days shalt thou labour,
and do all thy work:
10. "But the seventh day
(is) The Sabbath of
The LORD thy God:
(in It) thou shalt not do any work,
thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter,
thy manservant, nor thy maidservant,
nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger
that (is) within thy gates:
11. "For (in) six days The LORD
made Heaven and Earth,
the Sea, and all that in them (is),
and rested the seventh day:
wherefore The LORD
Blessed the seventh day,
and Hallowed It.

12. "Honour thy father
and thy mother:
that thy days may be long
upon the Land
which The LORD thy God
giveth thee.

13. "Thou shalt not Kill.

14. "Thou shalt not commit Adultery.

15. "Thou shalt not Steal.

16. "Thou shalt not bear False Witness
against thy Neighbour.

17. "Thou shalt not covet
thy Neighbour's House,
Thou shalt not covet
thy Neighbour's Wife,
nor his Manservant,
nor his Maidservant,
nor his Ox,
nor his Ass,
nor any Thing
that is Thy Neighbour's."

18. And all the people saw the Thunderings,
and the Lightnings,
and the Noise of the Trumpet,
and the mountain smoking:
and when the people saw (it),
they removed,
and stood afar off.

19. And they said unto Moses,

"Speak thou unto us,
and we will hear:
but let not God Speak with us,
lest we die."

20. And Moses said unto the people,

"Fear not:
for God is come to prove you,
and that His Fear
may be before your faces,
that ye Sin not."

21. And the people stood afar off, and Moses drew near unto the Thick Darkness where God (was).

EVERY PARENT OF ISRAEL WHO SURVIVED THE EXODUS WAS MORE OR LESS HONOURABLE.

1 Share

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
^^^^^^

My friend SCRAM, I haven't got time for religious FANATICS.
Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
MrPresident1:

Go and do what you have to do. If you do not understand, it means you have not been given. Try Islam, or Buddhism etc., Christ created them all, they are thrones for the civilisation of mankind i.e. the black man created them all. If you cannot make the critical transition from literal to figurative even at this stage that you are, then it simply means you have not been given to understand, it is not in you, it is not inherent in you; it is God that calls, he has not called you.

Colossians 1:16
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Quoting from a Roman book developed by the white Jesus entourage is meaningless to me

1 Like

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by MrPresident1: 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
frosbel2:

Quoting from a Roman book developed by the white Jesus entourage is meaningless to me

When Obadiah777 came and told us that Jesus is black, and the Bible should be interpreted figuratively, you were one of his staunchest opposers now see the mess that you are.

Did Obadiah preach Christianity? Did he not preach that Jesus is black and that the Bible had been watered down? Your OP on this thread is drawn from those fake Bibles.

As I have told you earlier, the ball is in your court.

Or God has not given you illumination.
Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2019
MrPresident1:

When Obadiah777 came and told us that Jesus is black, and the Bible should be interpreted figuratively, you were one of his staunchest opposers now see the mess that you are.

Did Obadiah preach Christianity? Did he not preach that Jesus is black and that the Bible had been watered down? Your OP on this thread is drawn from those fake Bibles.

As I have told you earlier, the ball is in your court.

Or God has not given you illumination.

Okay , Jesus is now BLACK ??

grin
Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by sonmvayina(m): 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
Oshin56:
please did Jesus Christ offended you

They have to be a jesus first... It is like saying did incredible hulk offend you?
Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by sonmvayina(m): 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Again, you took caution.

Yield to what I have told you...

I have weighed your activities here in this section and you have been found wanting....

I serve the almighty God, who created heavens and the Earth..

As his prophet, so ordained and recognize by him that sits between the cherubims, high and exalted,

I hereby warn you to desist from all these display of insults on his beauty of holiness and splendor....

You have shown respect for Him once more.... and my personal judgement as his ELECT is thus suspended for a time....

Caution my friend.

I am out.

Jokes apart... You really really need to see a psychiatric.. For your own good.

1 Like

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by Originakalokalo(m): 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
sonmvayina:

Jokes apart... You really really need to see a psychiatric.. For your own good.

Okay.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by oaroloye(m): 4:23am On Jan 18, 2019
MISHIGAS!

frosbel2:

THE RELIGION OF THE BIBLE IS NOT A "HOBBY," BUT A FULL-TIME LIFETIME ENDEAVOR.

It is not to be understood by AMATEURS.

If you do not understand It, it is because YOUR SOUL IS LOST. If you reject THE GOSPEL OF LORD YESHUA, there is NO HOPE for your Soul.

. JOB 28:28.

28. "And unto Man He Said,

'BEHOLD, THE FEAR OF THE LORD,
THAT IS WISDOM;
AND TO DEPART FROM EVIL,
IS UNDERSTANDING.' "

. JOB 39:13-18.

13. "Gavest thou the goodly wings
unto the peacocks?
or wings and feathers
unto the ostrich?
14. "Which leaveth
her eggs in the earth,
and warmeth them in dust,
15. "And forgetteth
that the foot may crush them,
or that the wild beast
may break them.
16. "She is hardened
against her young ones,
as though they were not her's:
her labour is in vain without fear;
17. "Because God hath
deprived her of Wisdom,
neither hath He
imparted to her Understanding.
18." What time she
lifteth up herself on high,
she scorneth
the horse and his rider."

. PSALM 111:10.

10. The Fear of The LORD
a Good Understanding
have all they
that do His Commandments:
His Praise endureth for ever.

. PROVERBS 1:1-7.

THE Proverbs of Solomon
the son of David, king of Israel;
2. To know Wisdom and Instruction;
to perceive the Words of Understanding;
3. To receive the Instruction
of Wisdom, Justice, and Judgment,
and Equity;
4. To give subtilty to the Simple,
to the young man
Knowledge and Discretion.
5. A Wise man will hear,
and will increase Learning;
and a Man of Understanding
shall attain unto Wise Counsels:
6. To understand a Proverb,
and the Interpretation;
the Words of the Wise,
and their Dark Sayings.
7. The Fear of The LORD
is The Beginning of Knowledge:
but Fools despise
Wisdom and Instruction.

. PROVERBS 9:7-10.

7. He that reproveth a Scorner
getteth to himself shame:
and he that rebuketh
a Wicked man
getteth himself a blot.
8. Reprove not a Scorner,
lest he hate thee:
rebuke a Wise man,
and he will love thee.
9. Give Instruction
to a Wise man,
and he will be yet wiser:
Teach a Just man,
and he will
increase in Learning.
10. The Fear of The LORD
and The Knowledge of
The Holy is Understanding.

THE WISDOM OF THE GOD OF THE BIBLE IS ON SEVEN HIGHER LEVELS THAN THAT OF MORTAL MEN.

Humans have the option of ATTAINING those Levels of Awareness through diligent practice of God's True Religions.

. ISAIAH 55:6-11.

6. Seek ye The LORD,
while He may be found,
call ye upon Him
while He is near.
7. Let the Wicked
forsake his Way,
and the Unrighteous Man
his Thoughts:
and let him return
unto The LORD,
and He will have Mercy
upon him;
and to our God,
for He will abundantly pardon.

8. "FOR MY THOUGHTS
(ARE) NOT YOUR THOUGHTS,
NEITHER ARE YOUR WAYS
MY WAYS," saith The LORD.
9. "FOR (AS) THE HEAVENS
ARE HIGHER
THAN THE EARTH,
SO ARE MY WAYS
HIGHER THAN YOUR WAYS,
AND MY THOUGHTS
THAN YOUR THOUGHTS.

10. "For as the rain
cometh down,
and the snow from Heaven,
and returneth not thither,
but watereth the earth,
and maketh it bring forth
and bud,
that it may give seed
to the Sower,
and bread to the Eater:
11. "So shall My Word be
that goeth forth
out of My Mouth:
It shall not
return unto Me void,
but It shall accomplish
that which I please,
and It shall prosper
(in the thing)
whereto I sent It."

BEFORE YOU CRITICIZE THE BIBLE, YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO KNOW ALL OF THESE FACTS!

. DANIEL 12:10.

10. Many shall be purified,
and made white,
and tried:
but the Wicked
shall do wickedly:
and none of the Wicked
shall Understand;
but the Wise
shall Understand.

IF ANYONE DOES NOT UNDERSTAND IT, IT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE WICKED.

frosbel2:

Jesus disobedience : - "You blind fools! For which is greater, the gold or the temple that has made the gold sacred? " - Matthew 23:17.

. MATTHEW 5:16-26.

16. "Let your light
so shine before men,
that they may
see your Good Works,
and glorify your Father
Which is in Heaven.
17. "Think not that I am come
to destroy The Law,
or The Prophets:
I am not come to destroy,
but to fulfil.
18. "For verily I Say unto you,

'TILL HEAVEN AND EARTH PASS,
ONE JOT OR ONE TITTLE
SHALL IN NO WISE
PASS FROM THE LAW,
TILL ALL BE FULFILLED.'

19. "Whosoever therefore shall break
one of these least Commandments,
and shall teach men so,
he shall be called the least
in the Kingdom of Heaven:
but whosoever shall do
and teach them,
the same shall be called Great
in the Kingdom of Heaven.
20. "For I Say unto you,

'THAT EXCEPT
YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS
SHALL EXCEED
THE RIGHTEOUSNESS
OF THE SCRIBES
AND PHARISEES,
YE SHALL IN NO CASE
ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.'

21. "Ye have heard
that it was said
by them of Old Time,

'THOU SHALT NOT KILL;'

and

'WHOSOEVER SHALL KILL
SHALL BE IN DANGER
OF THE JUDGEMENT:

22. "But I Say unto you,

'THAT WHOSOEVER
IS ANGRY
WITH HIS BROTHER
WITHOUT A CAUSE
SHALL BE IN DANGER
OF THE JUDGMENT:

and whosoever shall say
to his Brother,

'RACA,'

shall be in Danger of the Council:
but whosoever shall say,

"THOU FOOL,"

shall be in Danger
of Hell Fire.

23. "Therefore if thou
bring thy Gift to the Altar,
and there rememberest
that thy Brother
hath ought against thee;
24. "Leave there thy Gift
before the Altar,
and go thy way;
first be reconciled
to thy Brother,
and then come
and offer thy Gift.
25. "Agree with thine
Adversary quickly,
whiles thou art
in the way with him;
lest at any time
the Adversary deliver thee
to the judge,
and the Judge deliver thee
to the Officer,
and thou be
cast into Prison.
26. "Verily I Say unto thee,

"THOU SHALT BY NO MEANS
COME OUT THENCE,
TILL THOU HAST PAID
THE UTTERMOST FARTHING.' "

. [PROVERBS 25:1-2.[/u][/b]

THESE are also
Proverbs of Solomon,
which the men of Hezekiah
king of Judah copied out.
2. It is the Glory of God
to conceal a thing:
but the honour of kings
is to search out a matter.

THE WISE PERSON CHECKS ALL OF THE AVAILABLE FACTS BEFORE LEVELING ACCUSATIONS AGAINST ANYONE- LET ALONE GOD'S PROPHETS.

But the FOOL takes the one part of a man's statement out-of-context, and uses that as the basis of their accusation, without bothering to find out THE BACKGROUND of that remark.

None of the other verses surrounding the one phrase you misquoted are of any interest to you. You must not care about THE JUDGMENT OF GOD, then.

.    DEUTERONOMY 19:18-21.

18. If a man have
a stubborn and rebellious son,
which will not obey
the voice of his father,
or the voice of his mother,
and that,
when they have chastened him,
will not hearken unto them:
19. Then shall his father
and his mother
lay hold on him,
and bring him out unto
the Elders of his city,
and unto the gate of his place;
20. And they shall say
unto the Elders of his city,

"THIS OUR SON
IS STUBBORN AND REBELLIOUS,
HE WILL NOT OBEY OUR VOICE;
HE IS A GLUTTON,
AND A DRUNKARD."

21. And all the men of his city
shall stone him with stones,
that he die:
so shalt thou put Evil away
from among you;
and all Israel shall hear,
and fear.

TO BE DECLARED "A BAD SON" WAS A VERY SERIOUS MATTER IN ANCIENT ISRAEL.

If any family member called "RACA" (YOU ARE BRUTISH) on anyone, they should both immediately be on trial for their lives.

. EXODUS 20:16.

16. "Thou shalt not
bear False Witness
against thy Neighbour."

. DEUTERONOMY 19:15-21.

15. One witness shall not
rise up against a man for any Iniquity,
or for any Sin,
in any Sin that he Sinneth:
at the mouth of two witnesses,
or at the mouth of three witnesses,
shall the matter be established.
16. If a False Witness rise up
against any man
to testify against him
that which is wrong;
17. Then both the men,
between whom
the controversy is,
shall stand before The LORD,
before the priests and the judges,
which shall be in those days;
18. And the judges shall make
diligent inquisition:
and, behold,
if the witness be a False Witness,
and hath testified falsely
against his brother;
19. Then shall ye do unto him,
as he had thought
to have done unto his brother:
so shalt thou put the Evil away
from among you.
20. And those which remain
shall hear, and fear,
and shall henceforth
commit no more
any such Evil among you.
21. And thine eye shall not pity;
but life shall go for life,
eye for eye,
tooth for tooth,
hand for hand,
foot for foot.

LORD YESHUA WAS WIDELY BELIEVED TO BE THE FULFILLMENT OF MOSES' PROPHECY:

. DEUTERONOMY 18:15-22.

15. The LORD thy God
will raise up unto thee a Prophet
from the midst of thee,
of thy Brethren,
like unto me;
unto him ye shall hearken.
16. According to all
that thou desiredst
of The LORD thy God in Horeb
in the Day of The Assembly,
saying,

"LET ME NOT HEAR AGAIN
THE VOICE OF THE LORD MY GOD,
NEITHER LET ME SEE
THIS GREAT FIRE ANY MORE,
THAT I DIE NOT."

17. And The LORD Said unto me,

"THEY HAVE WELL (SPOKEN THAT)
WHICH THEY HAVE SPOKEN.
18. "I WILL RAISE THEM UP A PROPHET
FROM AMONG THEIR BRETHREN,
LIKE UNTO THEE,
AND WILL PUT MY WORDS
IN HIS MOUTH;
AND HE SHALL SPEAK UNTO THEM
ALL THAT I SHALL COMMAND HIM.
19. "AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS,
(THAT) WHOSOEVER WILL NOT
HEARKEN UNTO MY WORDS
WHICH HE SHALL SPEAK IN MY NAME,
I WILL REQUIRE (IT) OF HIM.
20. "BUT THE PROPHET
WHICH SHALL PRESUME
TO SPEAK A WORD IN MY NAME,
WHICH I HAVE NOT COMMANDED
HIM TO SPEAK,
OR THAT SHALL SPEAK
IN THE NAME OF OTHER GODS,
EVEN THAT PROPHET
SHALL DIE.
21. "AND IF THOU SAY
IN THINE HEART,

'HOW SHALL WE KNOW
THE WORD WHICH THE LORD
HATH NOT SPOKEN?'

22. "WHEN A PROPHET
SPEAKETH
IN THE NAME OF THE LORD,
IF THE THING FOLLOW NOT,
NOR COME TO PASS,
THAT (IS) THE THING
WHICH THE LORD
HATH NOT SPOKEN,
(BUT) THE PROPHET HATH
SPOKEN IT PRESUMPTUOUSLY:
THOU SHALT NOT
BE AFRAID OF HIM."

However, he was much more widely believed to NOT be the fulfillment of The Prophecy: the majority of Jews did not follow Lord Yeshua.

Those who did paid a horrible price: THEY BECAME IMMEDIATE OUTCASTS.

. JOHN 9:22.

22. These words spake his parents,
because they feared the Jews:
for the Jews had agreed already,
that if any man did
confess that he was Christ,
he should be put out
of the Synagogue.

THEREFORE, THOSE JEWS WHO STAYED WITH THE SYNAGOGUE, AND REJECTED THE GOSPEL WERE CALLING THOSE WHO BELIEVED THE GOSPEL, AND ACCEPTED BEING CAST OUT "FOOLS."

Those were the "WHOSOEVERS" that Lord Yeshua said were headed for HELL- and NOT everyone whosoever called a FOOL by his or her RIGHTEOUS DESIGNATION.

COMMONSENSE should tell you that there is no workable system that could prohibit calling FOOLS what they are!

How could GOD possibly send someone to HELL for calling IDOLATERS, BLASPHEMERS, ADULTERERS, THIEVES, COVETERS, etc. "FOOLS"

Anyone who could think THAT should call those SINNERS "WISE," since they believe that whosoever calls them "FOOLS" deserves to go to HELL.

As would be expected of someone who belongs to a Religion that believes killing someone for being Christians is "GOOD," or that brainwashing schoolchildren to believe that "SNOW IS BLACK" is "GOOD."

frosbel2:

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any Soul Sin
through ignorance,
then he shall bring a she goat
of the first year
for a Sin Offering.
28. And the Priest shall
make an Atonement
for the Soul that Sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement for him;
and it shall be forgiven him.
29. "Ye shall have One Law
for him that Sinneth through Ignorance,
both for him that is born
among the Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger that sojourneth
among them.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth ought presumptuously,
whether he be
born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same Reproacheth
The LORD;
and that Soul shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath despised
The Word of The LORD,
and hath broken His Commandment,
that Soul shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity shall be upon him."

NOTE: ANYONE WHO DELIBERATELY BROKE GOD'S COMMANDMENT WAS NO LONGER ISRAEL!

. DEUTERONOMY 6:4-9.

4. Hear, O Israel:
The LORD our God
(is) one LORD.
5. And thou shalt love
The LORD thy God
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy Might.
6. And these Words,
which I Command thee
this day,
shall be in thine Heart.
7. And thou shalt
teach Them diligently
unto thy children,
and shalt talk of Them
when thou sittest
in thine house,
and when thou walkest
by the way,
and when thou liest down,
and when thou risest up.
8. And thou shalt bind Them
for a sign upon thine hand,
and they shall be
as frontlets
between thine eyes.
9. And thou shalt
write Them upon
the posts of thy house,
and on thy gates.

THE LAW OF MOSES WAS GIVEN DURING THE EXODUS FROM KEM.

. [b]EXODUS 20:1-21.[/i]

AND God Spake all these Words,
Saying,

2. "I (am) The LORD thy God,
Which have brought thee
out of The Land of Egypt,
out of The House of Bondage.

3. "Thou shalt have
no other gods before Me.

4. "Thou shalt not make unto thee
any graven image,
or any likeness (of any thing)
that (is) in the Earth beneath,
or that (is) in the Water
under the Earth:
5. "Thou shalt not
bow down thyself to them,
nor serve them:
for I The LORD thy God
(am) a Jealous God,
visiting the iniquity
of the fathers
upon the third and fourth
(generation) of them
that hate Me.
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them
which love Me,
and keep My Commandments.

7. "Thou shalt not
take The Name
of The LORD thy God
in vain;
for The LORD will not
hold him guiltless
that taketh His Name
in vain.

8. "Remember The Sabbath Day,
to keep It Holy.
9. "Six days shalt thou labour,
and do all thy work:
10. "But the seventh day
(is) The Sabbath of
The LORD thy God:
(in It) thou shalt not do any work,
thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter,
thy manservant, nor thy maidservant,
nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger
that (is) within thy gates:
11. "For (in) six days The LORD
made Heaven and Earth,
the Sea, and all that in them (is),
and rested the seventh day:
wherefore The LORD
Blessed the seventh day,
and Hallowed It.

12. "Honour thy father
and thy mother:
that thy days may be long
upon the Land
which The LORD thy God
giveth thee.

13. "Thou shalt not Kill.

14. "Thou shalt not commit Adultery.

15. "Thou shalt not Steal.

16. "Thou shalt not bear False Witness
against thy Neighbour.

17. "Thou shalt not covet
thy Neighbour's House,
Thou shalt not covet
thy Neighbour's Wife,
nor his Manservant,
nor his Maidservant,
nor his Ox,
nor his Ass,
nor any Thing
that is Thy Neighbour's."

18. And all the people saw the Thunderings,
and the Lightnings,
and the Noise of the Trumpet,
and the mountain smoking:
and when the people saw (it),
they removed,
and stood afar off.

19. And they said unto Moses,

"Speak thou unto us,
and we will hear:
but let not God Speak with us,
lest we die."

20. And Moses said unto the people,

"Fear not:
for God is come to prove you,
and that His Fear
may be before your faces,
that ye Sin not."

21. And the people stood afar off,
and Moses drew near unto
the Thick Darkness where God (was).

EVERY PARENT OF ISRAEL WHO SURVIVED THE EXODUS WAS MORE OR LESS HONOURABLE.
Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by oaroloye(m): 7:46am On Jan 18, 2019
MISHIGAS!

frosbel2:
>>>Jesus disobedience : "If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even their own life--such a person cannot be my disciple." - Luke 14:26
>>>Jesus saith unto her, Woman ( His mother ) , what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come. (John 2:4)

. DEUTERONOMY 30:19-20.

19. I call Heaven and Earth
to record this day against you,
that I have set before you
Life and Death,
Blessing and Cursing:
therefore CHOOSE LIFE,

That both thou and thy seed may live:

20. That thou mayest love
The LORD thy God,

And that thou mayest obey His Voice,

and that thou mayest cleave unto Him:

for He is thy Life,
and the Length of thy days:

That thou mayest dwell
in the land
which The LORD sware
unto thy fathers,
to Abraham, to Isaac,
and to Jacob,
to give them.

.. 2nd CHRONICLES 16:9.

[color =#990000]9. "For The Eyes of The LORD
run to and fro throughout
the whole Earth,
to show Himself strong
on behalf of those
whose heart
is perfect toward Him.
Herein thou hast done foolishly:
therefore from henceforth
thou shalt have wars.”[/color]

.. AMOS 3:3.

3. "Can two walk together,
except they be agreed?"

BY THE TIME OF LORD YESHUA, HOWEVER, THE PARENTS HAD LARGELY FAILED IN THEIR DUTY OF TEACHING THEIR CHILDREN TO BE WORTHY DISCIPLES OF THAT PROPHET.

They had BROKEN the SHEMA Commandment.

They FAILED to BRING their children into AGREEMENT WITH THE SPIRIT OF GOD.

They VIOLATED the most important Commandment of all: TO CHOOSE LIFE FOR THEMSELVES AND THEIR SEED.

THAT is ONE reason why the BIOLOGICAL PARENTS did not DESERVE "HONOUR."

.. MATTHEW 23:9.

9. "And call no man your father
upon the Earth:
for one is your Father,
Which is in Heaven"

ANOTHER REASON IS THAT IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, THE CHILDREN OF GOD ARE BORN OF GOD THEIR FATHER, AND THE BAPTISMAL WATER, THEIR MOTHER.

Therefore, THE FIFTH COMMANDMENT does NOT apply!

frosbel2:
^^^^^^

My friend SCRAM, I haven't got time for religious FANATICS.

THAT IS A VERY RUDE THING TO SAY TO SOMEONE WHO HAS TAKEN PRECIOUS TIME TO HELP YOU OUT.

It looks like what KING SOLOMON said about your kind is correct!

. DEUTERONOMY 30:19-20.

19. I call Heaven and Earth
to record this day against you,
that I have set before you
Life and Death,
Blessing and Cursing:
therefore CHOOSE LIFE,

That both thou and thy seed may live:

20. That thou mayest love
The LORD thy God,

And that thou mayest obey His Voice,

and that thou mayest cleave unto Him:

for He is thy Life,
and the Length of thy days:

That thou mayest dwell
in the land
which The LORD sware
unto thy fathers,
to Abraham, to Isaac,
and to Jacob,
to give them.

.. 2nd CHRONICLES 16:9.

[color =#990000]9. "For The Eyes of The LORD
run to and fro throughout
the whole Earth,
to show Himself strong
on behalf of those
whose heart
is perfect toward Him.
Herein thou hast done foolishly:
therefore from henceforth
thou shalt have wars.”[/color]

.. AMOS 3:3.

3. "Can two walk together,
except they be agreed?"

BY THE TIME OF LORD YESHUA, HOWEVER, THE PARENTS HAD LARGELY FAILED IN THEIR DUTY OF TEACHING THEIR CHILDREN TO BE WORTHY DISCIPLES OF THAT PROPHET.

They had BROKEN the SHEMA Commandment.

They FAILED to BRING their children into AGREEMENT WITH THE SPIRIT OF GOD.

They VIOLATED the most important Commandment of all: TO CHOOSE LIFE FOR THEMSELVES AND THEIR SEED.

THAT is ONE reason why the BIOLOGICAL PARENTS did not DESERVE "HONOUR."

.. MATTHEW 23:9.

9. "And call no man your father
upon the Earth:
for one is your Father,
Which is in Heaven"

ANOTHER REASON IS THAT IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, THE CHILDREN OF GOD ARE BORN OF GOD THEIR FATHER, AND THE BAPTISMAL WATER, THEIR MOTHER.

. JOHN 3:1-21.

THERE was a man of the Pharisees,
named Nicodemus, a Ruler of the Jews:
2. The same came to Jesus by night,
and said unto him,
"Rabbi, we know
that thou art a Teacher
come from God:
for no man can do
these Miracles that thou doest,
except God be with him."

3. Jesus answered
and Said unto him,

"Verily, verily, I Say unto thee,

'EXCEPT A MAN
BE BORN AGAIN,
HE CANNOT SEE
THE KINGDOM OF GOD.'

4. Nicodemus saith unto him,
"How can a man be born
when he is old?
Can he enter the second time
into his mother's womb,
and be born?"

5. Jesus answered,

"Verily, verily, I Say unto thee,

'EXCEPT A MAN BE BORN
OF WATER AND OF THE SPIRIT,
HE CAN NOT ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF GOD.'
[/b

6. "That which is Born of the Flesh is flesh;
and that which is Born of the Spirit is spirit.
7. "Marvel not that I Said unto thee,

[b]'YE MUST BE BORN AGAIN.'

8. "The wind bloweth where it listeth,
and thou hearest the sound thereof,
but canst not tell whence it cometh,
and whither it goeth:
so is every one that is Born of the Spirit."

9. Nicodemus answered
and said unto him,

"How can these things be?"

10. Jesus answered and Said
unto him,

"Art thou a Master of Israel,
and knowest not these things?
11. "Verily, verily, I Say unto thee,

'WE SPEAK THAT WE DO KNOW,
AND TESTIFY THAT WE HAVE SEEN;
AND YE RECEIVE NOT OUR WITNESS.'

12. "If I have told you Earthly Things,
and ye believe not,
how shall ye believe,
if I tell you of Heavenly Things?
13. "And no man hath ascended up to Heaven,
but he that came down from Heaven,
even the Son of Man which is in Heaven.
14. "And as Moses lifted up
the Serpent in the Wilderness,
even so must The Son of Man
be lifted up:
15. "That whosoever believeth in him
should not perish,
but have Eternal Life.
16. "For God so loved the World,
that He gave His only Begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him
should not Perish,
but have Everlasting Life.
17. "For God sent not His Son
into the World to Condemn the World;
but that the World through him
might be Saved.
18. "He that believeth in him
is not Condemned:
but he that believeth not
is Condemned Already,
because he hath not believed in
The Name of The Only
Begotten Son of God.
19. "And this is The Condemnation,

'THAT LIGHT IS COME
INTO THE WORLD,
AND MEN LOVED DARKNESS
RATHER THAN LIGHT,
BECAUSE THEIR DEEDS
WERE EVIL.'

20. "For every one that doeth Evil
hateth The Light,
neither cometh to The Light,
lest his deeds should be reproved.
21. "But he that doeth Truth
cometh to The Light,
that his deeds may be manifest,
that they are wrought in God."

"BORN AGAIN" IN NORTHERN ARAMAIC MEANS: "TO CHANGE ONE'S THOUGHTS AND HABITS." NICODEMUS SPOKE SOUTHERN ARAMAIC, AND HENCE DID NOT UNDERSTAND JESUS. Footnote to JOHN 3:3,5 in the Lamsa Peshitta Bible.

Therefore, THE FIFTH COMMANDMENT does NOT apply!

frosbel2:
>>>Jesus disobedience : "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'" - Luke 19:27

[color=#silver].[/color] LUKE 19:11-27.

11. And as they heard these things,
he added and Spake a Parable,
because he was nigh to Jerusalem,
and because they thought
that The Kingdom of God
should immediately appear.
12. He said therefore,

"A certain nobleman
went into a far country
to receive for himself a kingdom,
and to return.
13. And he called his ten servants,
and delivered them ten pounds,
and said unto them,

'OCCUPY TILL I COME.'

14. "But his citizens hated him,
and sent a message after him,
saying,[/color]

'WE WILL NOT HAVE THIS
(MAN) TO REIGN OVER US.'

15. "And it came to pass,
that when he was returned,
having received the kingdom,
then he commanded these servants
to be called unto him,
to whom he had given the money,
that he might know how much
every man had gained by trading.
16. "Then came the first,
saying,[/color]

'LORD, THY POUND
HATH GAINED TEN POUNDS.'

17. "And he said unto him,[/color]

'WELL, THOU GOOD SERVANT:
BECAUSE THOU HAST BEEN
FAITHFUL IN A VERY LITTLE,
HAVE THOU AUTHORITY
OVER TEN CITIES.'

18. "And the second came,
saying,[/color]

'LORD, THY POUND
HATH GAINED FIVE POUNDS.'

19. "And he said likewise to him,[/color]

'BE THOU ALSO OVER FIVE CITIES.'

20. "And another came,
saying,[/color]

'LORD, BEHOLD,
HERE IS THY POUND,
WHICH I HAVE KEPT
LAID UP IN A NAPKIN:
21. 'FOR I FEARED THEE,
BECAUSE THOU ART
AN AUSTERE MAN:
THOU TAKEST UP
THAT THOU LAYEDST NOT DOWN,
AND REAPEST
THAT THOU DIDST NOT SOW.'

22. "And he saith unto him,

'OUT OF THINE OWN MOUTH
WILL I JUDGE THEE,
THOU WICKED SERVANT.
THOU KNEWEST
THAT I WAS AN AUSTERE MAN,
TAKING UP THAT I LAID NOT DOWN,
AND REAPING THAT I DID NOT SOW:
23. 'WHEREFORE THEN GAVEST NOT THOU
MY MONEY INTO THE BANK,
THAT AT MY COMING
I MIGHT HAVE REQUIRED MINE OWN
WITH USURY?'

24. "And he said unto them
that stood by,

'TAKE FROM HIM THE POUND,
AND GIVE IT TO HIM
THAT HATH TEN POUNDS.'

25. "(And they said unto him,

'LORD, HE HATH TEN POUNDS.)'

26. 'FOR I SAY UNTO YOU,

"THAT UNTO EVERY ONE
WHICH HATH
SHALL BE GIVEN;
AND FROM HIM THAT HATH NOT,
EVEN THAT HE HATH
SHALL BE TAKEN AWAY FROM HIM."

[i]27. 'BUT THOSE MINE ENEMIES,
WHICH WOULD NOT
THAT I SHOULD REIGN OVER THEM,
BRING HITHER,
AND SLAY THEM BEFORE ME.' "

Someone has to be really stupid to read LUKE 19:27, and then say that Lord Yeshua ordered his Disciples to go and kill people!

THE CONTEXT shows that IT WAS PART OF A STORY about SOMEBODY ELSE- who was not even part of their NATION!

Yet, there are FOOLS pointing to that verse, and using it to say that LORD YESHUA ordered his own Disciples to FETCH AND KILL PEOPLE IN FRONT OF HIM!

How the Hell could THAT possibly happen?

Which enemies did Lord Yeshua EVER kill?

.. LUKE 9:51-56.

51. And it came to pass,
when the time was come
that he should be received up,
he stedfastly set his face
to go to Jerusalem,
52. And sent messengers
before his face:
and they went,
and entered into a village
of the Samaritans,
to make ready for him.
53. And they did not receive him,
because his face was as though
he would go to Jerusalem.
54. And when his Disciples
James and John saw this,
they said,

"Lord, wilt thou that we
Command Fire to come down
from Heaven,
and consume them,
even as Elias did?"

55. But he turned,
and rebuked them,
and said,

"Ye know not what
manner of spirit ye are of.
56. "For The Son of Man is not
come to destroy men's lives,
but to Save them."

SO, YOU SEE THAT THAT ACCUSATION REVEALS A SHOCKING LACK OF REASONING FACULTIES ON THE PART OF GOSPEL DETRACTORS.

One has to be MASSIVELY IGNORANT of The Bible in general, and THE GOSPELS in general, not to know that LORD YESHUA was NEVER like that!

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 18, 2019
^^^^^

Christian Taliban on the lose .............

Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by EdifiedHebrew: 2:32pm On Jan 18, 2019
frosbel2:

Jesus disobedience : "If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even their own life--such a person cannot be my disciple." - Luke 14:26 [color=#006600]See Answer In The Book Of EXODUS 20:2 I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me. DEUTERONOMY 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

6 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:

7 And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.

8 And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.

9 And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates.

Jesus saith unto her, Woman ( His mother ) , what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come. (John 2:4)[/color]

All your points are useless before you interpret,read what ever Yahawashi Hamasciach said Precepts upon Precepts before you can get understanding : ISAIAH 28:9 Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.

10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

PSALMS 119:4 Thou hast commanded us to keep thy precepts diligently.
98 Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they are ever with me.

99 I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation.

100 I understand more than the ancients, because I keep thy precepts.

101 I have refrained my feet from every evil way, that I might keep thy word.

102 I have not departed from thy judgments: for thou hast taught me.

103 How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!

104 Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.
Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2019
EdifiedHebrew:

All your points are useless before you interpret,read what ever Yahawashi Hamasciach said Precepts upon Precepts before you can get understanding : ISAIAH 28:9 Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.

10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

PSALMS 119:4 Thou hast commanded us to keep thy precepts diligently.
98 Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they are ever with me.

99 I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation.

100 I understand more than the ancients, because I keep thy precepts.

101 I have refrained my feet from every evil way, that I might keep thy word.

102 I have not departed from thy judgments: for thou hast taught me.

103 How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!

104 Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.

Yahawashi Hamasciach - Who is he ? Black Jesus

And what makes you think I do not have understanding
Re: Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed by EdifiedHebrew: 3:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
frosbel2:

Yahawashi Hamasciach - Who is he ? Black Jesus . YES BLACK JESUS CHRIST not EUROPEAN or WHITE JESUS CHRIST.

And what makes you think I do not have understanding

let us reason together with your points. throw your questions one by one, so that i can give you the precepts upon precepts for good understandings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CONSEQUENCES of the ONCE Saved/always Saved" Heresy or OSAS / Is Mastubation A Sin? / Men In Search Of Women In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 227
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.