Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,483 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Learn How To Stop Babies From Crying (baby Language) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Learn How To Stop Babies From Crying (baby Language) (1183 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years / Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Stop Babies From Crying (baby Language) by shadex1(m): 2:02am On Apr 19, 2007
I love babies and i came across something really interesting.
I imaging how much stress it could be taking care of a baby,though it is fun but there are just sometimes your baby starts crying and you really don't know why he/she is crying,you try everything to make them stop but they don't stop and seeing them crying inconsolably hurts you so bad because you can't do anything to help them.
In an attempt to stop them from, crying,You Carry them and start petting them by shaking them.That may work sometimes but its dangerous to babies' Health.Because when you shake a baby vigorously,it causes internal bleeding and increases the pressure of the brain which in a result causes the brain to pull apart thereby inflicting injury on the baby.This could lead to a condition know as 'SHAKEN BABY SYNDROME'.
What if you could know exactly what is making them cry by the way they cry and be able to do exactly what they are asking you to do instead of doing otherwise in an attempt to satisfy them.
Wouldnt that be cool?
I want you to know that it is absolutely possible to know what to do when they cry.
Anyway Here are the 5 major Ways they cry,and by listening carefully to the pattern,you could tell what they are saying.
They are
1 Nehhhh - Hunger.
2 Owh - Sleepy
3 Heh - Discomfort
4 Eairh - Lower gas,Flatulent Stomach.They want to poo or something.
5 Eh - Burp me.You Put them on your shoulder.

Neh
I'm hungry - An infant uses the sound reflex "Neh" to communicate their hunger. The sound is
produced when the tongue is pushed up on the roof of the mouth and the sucking reflex is
triggered.

Owh
I'm sleepy - An infant uses the sound reflex "Owh" to communicate that they are tired. The sound
is produced much like an audible yawn.

Heh
I'm experiencing discomfort - An infant uses the sound reflex "Heh" to communicate stress,
discomfort, or perhaps that they need a fresh diaper. The sound is produced by a response to a
skin reflex, such as feeling sweat or itchiness in the bum.

Eairh
I have lower gas - An infant uses the sound reflex "Eairh" to communicate they have flatulence or
an upset stomach. The sound is produced when trapped air from a belch that is unable to release
and travels to the stomach where the muscles of the intestine tighten to force the air bubble out.

Eh
I need to burp - An infant uses the sound reflex "Eh" to communicate that they need to be
burped. The sound is produced when a large bubble of trapped air is caught in the chest and is
trying to release out of the mouth.

But to get the best result you have to listen to the pattern of their cry carefully.
Heh And Eh could be confusing,so listen to it carefully.

Trust me,they all work.

You can try this with your babies and post replies to let other people know how well its working.
enjoy

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Stop Babies From Crying (baby Language) by cuteass1(f): 2:08am On Apr 19, 2007
@ $hadex

seems you've been following "Oprah show" too lol wink

i watched a lady on oprah that understood the baby language, she has written a book about it sef wink

and what she explained, are exactly the same sounds you listed above. . i was amazed ooh myself. It was so interesting and i would love to buy her book for future use grin

they actually tested like six babies or so, and all theories were proven to be true shocked
Re: Learn How To Stop Babies From Crying (baby Language) by lucyc(f): 3:18pm On Oct 25, 2007
wow that was great.my baby is crying now,i think her's is heh grin grin grin
Re: Learn How To Stop Babies From Crying (baby Language) by ajaofunke(f): 11:41am On Oct 31, 2007
Sounds interesting.

Thanks for the information, expecting more

(1) (Reply)

Help! I'm married to my laptop! / Share Ya Story About Waking Up And Think Evening Was Morning / What Business Can He Start With N50,000.00 At His Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.