Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,431 members, 7,800,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Baby Language: Learn How To Stop Babies From Crying - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby Language: Learn How To Stop Babies From Crying (4720 Views)

Photo Of Two Babies Sharing One Incubator At A General Hospital In Lagos / Wale Oke: ‘Breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’ / Unable To Stop Throwing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Language: Learn How To Stop Babies From Crying by TCUBE(m): 7:16am On Aug 11, 2007
u didnt even mention any research or expert in ur lil' article, how am i suppose to believe ur article when it is not sscholarly? cite ur sources ok!
Re: Baby Language: Learn How To Stop Babies From Crying by cyprianjr(m): 7:17am On Aug 18, 2007
well with all this languages you mentioned, i think i might need to reconfirm the particular cries you really are referring to as i can differentiate the sounds really.

My sisters daughter nods her head sometimes, you know like in the form of one saying yes with the head, ok i noticed that whenever i also nod my head in return,she smiles a lot.----- now whatever that means.

One thing i know for sure is that babies are fully aware of their environ even when we think OH WHAT DO THEY KNOW,THEY ARE JUST BABIES. So for all you milfs out there bringing home your different boyfriends,BEWARE cause as soon as that baby of yours can talk-them go YAP out everything to your husbands but for now they are just chiling smiley wink
Re: Baby Language: Learn How To Stop Babies From Crying by Mutee: 7:57am On Aug 28, 2007
seun001:

Does african baby have the same cries as oyinbo babies?
The list you provided is for oyinbo pikin or what?
If the baby says "ak" "ak" does it mean the baby wants akamu or akara
"og" "og" for ogi
Would you not have hypertension when the baby says "cig" "cig"
Abeg no smoke in front of your kids o

i still dey laff ooooo!!!!!!!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
seun001 abeg no kill me with your 'og' 'og' and 'ak' 'ak'

I love this forum
Re: Baby Language: Learn How To Stop Babies From Crying by thessyzib(f): 7:22pm On Aug 28, 2007
i watched it on oprah too,but u really try to remember the sounds and their meanings.
the lady actually came with some mothers who said it really worked for their babies,why not give it a trial first b4 u conclude that it cant work 4 niger babies?
Re: Baby Language: Learn How To Stop Babies From Crying by seun001(m): 7:35am On Aug 29, 2007
thessyzib:

i watched it on oprah too,but u really try to remember the sounds and their meanings.
the lady actually came with some mothers who said it really worked for their babies,why not give it a trial first before u conclude that it can't work 4 niger babies?

pls dont give urself hypertension and dont bother the baby over knowing or analysising his/her wants.
Re: Baby Language: Learn How To Stop Babies From Crying by queenesthr(f): 9:44am On Nov 13, 2009
The guys can afford to laugh over this, but ladies in the house, please lets give this baby language thing a trial. I know that Oprah does not feature people that do not have credibility in her show.

If it actually works ( I hope it does) it will definitely take a lot of stress out taking care of our little bundles of joy.

I don't have a baby but can those that do try it out and get back to us?
Re: Baby Language: Learn How To Stop Babies From Crying by agathamari(f): 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2009
any woman with 2 or more children will tell you no two babies cry the same and it is up to the caregiver to learn the specific cries for each child
Re: Baby Language: Learn How To Stop Babies From Crying by ITbomb(m): 11:32am On Dec 06, 2014
software:

hahahahahah
wat about
wi wi wi wi wi asking for WEED
ahahahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Newborn Baby Who Looks Like An 80-year-old Man - Photo / Kwara Discharges 3 COVID-19 Patients, Records 3 More Cases / How To Stop Vaginal Odor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.