Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,483 members, 7,801,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Pictures Of Saraki Shaking Idris Ibrahim, Ex IGP Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Saraki Shaking Idris Ibrahim, Ex IGP Today (56679 Views)

Obasanjo Attacks Idris Ibrahim, Says Ex-IGP Known For Election Rigging / Idris Ibrahim Retirement As IGP: Nigeria Police Force Releases Press Statement / Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Saraki Shaking Idris Ibrahim, Ex IGP Today by mechanics(m): 7:59am On Jan 16, 2019
shaking of his hands won't make his party to clinch the Senate President seat.
Re: Pictures Of Saraki Shaking Idris Ibrahim, Ex IGP Today by busuyhi(m): 10:24am On Jan 16, 2019
[quote author=ochejoseph post=74801110]News making rounds that the Senate President and Director General the PDP Presidential Campaign Dr Bukola Saraki did not shake the former IGP at the Armed forces remembrance day are not true.

Despite all the evil, false accusations , derogation of office, attempt to frame him for robbery and many attacks on his person and office , the man remained civil and focused on the Nigerian project. As a man who stands for peace he actually shook the hands of the outgoing IGP during the event.

Very few people will shake hands of man who has done them much evil considering the fact that at the time of the event Sen Dino Melaye an ally of Saraki was still under detention by the same man.

Unlike the DG of APC presidential Campaign who says his master(Buhari) does not read and does not care, Saraki remains focused on the Atiku 2019 project which will help rescue and return our great Nation on the path to greatness.

May God Himself Continue to Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Oche Joseph Otorkpa

Member PDP Presidential C
Saraki and ex I G p
Re: Pictures Of Saraki Shaking Idris Ibrahim, Ex IGP Today by BluntBoy(m): 10:44am On Jan 16, 2019
merrymike47:
U've ever seen a lifeless tin shake or move before? funny hw dis fool will vote Buhari because he z standing gidigba and not shaking in a ceremony. u go get sense one day.

You are the greatest fool in the world.

Show me where I wrote that I would vote for Buhari on account of that.

If you can't comprehend such a simple post to see what the aim of it was, then you should have just pretended not to have seen it.

Very excruciatingly senile village idiot!!!
Re: Pictures Of Saraki Shaking Idris Ibrahim, Ex IGP Today by mrkia(m): 10:45am On Jan 16, 2019
iwayumeh:
Never knew Mr transmission can be this humble ....

See life see how him dey stretch him hand even before big boy Saraki reach him place...

The irremovable Senate PRESIDENT the nightmare of Buhari and the cabals
Go to Sarathief home village. His ppl (the real ppl) in there know He (Sarathief) doesn't have the value of a rat any longer
Re: Pictures Of Saraki Shaking Idris Ibrahim, Ex IGP Today by merrymike47(m): 10:50pm On Jan 16, 2019
BluntBoy:

You are the greatest fool in the world.

Show me where I wrote that I would vote for Buhari on account of that.

If you can't comprehend such a simple post to see what the aim of it was, then you should have just pretended not to have seen it.

Very excruciatingly senile village idiot!!!
'very excruciatingly senile village idiot', it z obvious who the village idiot is.
Re: Pictures Of Saraki Shaking Idris Ibrahim, Ex IGP Today by BluntBoy(m): 11:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
merrymike47:
'very excruciatingly senile village idiot', it z obvious who the village idiot is.

Yes, obviously, it is you. Even your gutter English is enough evidence of your lack of good education.

No wonder you couldn't comprehend a simple post and were so quick to abuse me. Very typical agbero way of life.
Re: Pictures Of Saraki Shaking Idris Ibrahim, Ex IGP Today by merrymike47(m): 12:01am On Jan 17, 2019
BluntBoy:

Yes, obviously, it is you. Even your gutter English is enough evidence of your lack of good education.

No wonder you couldn't comprehend a simple post and were so quick to abuse me. Very typical agbero way of life.

what class are u? If I may ask
Re: Pictures Of Saraki Shaking Idris Ibrahim, Ex IGP Today by BluntBoy(m): 12:04am On Jan 17, 2019
merrymike47:
what class are u? If I may ask
Shut your mouth and run along, you mannerless, simpleminded halfwit.
Re: Pictures Of Saraki Shaking Idris Ibrahim, Ex IGP Today by cephasrockhudds(m): 12:04am On Jan 17, 2019
BluntBoy:

Gutter English ke
LMAO
Please let's be real hate words are supposed to be prohibited, seriously

Brethrens we are
One love
Peace!
Thank youz
Re: Pictures Of Saraki Shaking Idris Ibrahim, Ex IGP Today by BluntBoy(m): 12:08am On Jan 17, 2019
cephasrockhudds:

Gutter English ke
LMAO
Please let's be real hate words are supposed to be prohibited, seriously

Brethrens we are
One love
Peace!
Thank youz

I am not one with a thug. Never!

I made a simple post devoid of insults and this frustrated hoodrat was so quick to call me a fool.

I can understand his frustration but why was he directing it at me? Was I the one that denied him access to critical thinking skills and wealth creation techniques?
Re: Pictures Of Saraki Shaking Idris Ibrahim, Ex IGP Today by merrymike47(m): 12:16am On Jan 17, 2019
BluntBoy:

Shut your mouth and run along, you mannerless, simpleminded halfwit.

I'm convinced
Re: Pictures Of Saraki Shaking Idris Ibrahim, Ex IGP Today by cephasrockhudds(m): 6:28am On Jan 17, 2019
BluntBoy:

I am not one with a thug. Never!

I made a simple post devoid of insults and this frustrated hoodrat was so quick to call me a fool.

I can understand his frustration but why was he directing it at me? Was I the one that denied him access to critical thinking skills and wealth creation techniques?

You using hate words again, I know you never wanted to do this just fraustration
Alright, just be good.....
Re: Pictures Of Saraki Shaking Idris Ibrahim, Ex IGP Today by cephasrockhudds(m): 6:38am On Jan 17, 2019
If he like may he shake Trump, not in this Nigeria he go rule
#Embezzlers gbo gbo
Now we go hear say, no be Nigeria get International airport again
Ehn-eh-eh, wa gbe!.....
Re: Pictures Of Saraki Shaking Idris Ibrahim, Ex IGP Today by BluntBoy(m): 8:54am On Jan 17, 2019
cephasrockhudds:

You using hate words again, I know you never wanted to do this just fraustration
Alright, just be good.....

OK, bro. Sorry, bro. I should have respected your effort to make peace. But that guy ehn...

Let me just keep quiet because of you.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Saraki Shaking Idris Ibrahim, Ex IGP Today by cephasrockhudds(m): 4:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
BluntBoy:

OK, bro. Sorry, bro. I should have respected your effort to make peace. But that guy ehn...

Let me just keep quiet because of you.

Thank you, for respecting my opinion
I appreciate that bruh

Thank you
God bless

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker / Was Ex-president Jonathan A Prophet When He Said This? / NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.