₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,185,122 members, 4,764,465 topics. Date: Sunday, 17 February 2019 at 08:57 AM

Lady Reveals Bad Experience She Had With Her Mother After She Got Raped - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Reveals Bad Experience She Had With Her Mother After She Got Raped (228 Views)

Regina Daniels And Her Mother Rita Daniels Wow In Bum Shorts / Actress, Beverly Osu Shares Interesting Experience She Had With A Married Man / Blooms Event Park: Eniola Badmus Raises Alarm After Bad Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Reveals Bad Experience She Had With Her Mother After She Got Raped by Obianujuomaz: 11:06pm On Jan 15
A lady has decided to open up after years of carrying the ugly incident that happened to her.

The lady revealed that her mother blamed her for putting herself in that spot. She also disclosed that her mother called an ambulance after she tried committing suicide, because she never wanted a corpse in her house.

The lady identified as @ms_shontz wrote;

A guy I knew forced himself onto me, my mother blamed me for putting myself in that situation. That night I tried taking my own life and she told me she only called the ambulance cause she didn’t want a corpse in her house. Next day she got me admitted into a mental institution

Yeah not everyone has great mothers unfortunately

https://omazblog.com/2019/01/15/lady-reveals-bad-experience-she-had-with-her-mother-after-she-got-raped-and-tried-committing-suicide/

Re: Lady Reveals Bad Experience She Had With Her Mother After She Got Raped by DjTboy(m): 11:08pm On Jan 15
BREAKING: British Lawmakers Reject Theresa May’s Brexit Deal

British lawmakers defeated Prime Minister Theresa May’s Brexit divorce deal by a humiliating margin Tuesday, triggering political upheaval that could lead to a chaotic exit from the EU or even to a reversal of the 2016 decision to leave.
Read more https://www.naijahot.com.ng/2019/01/breaking-british-lawmakers-reject.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

2baba Pledges His Full Support For Atiku Abubakar For Presidency 2019 / Self Reflection Is The School Of Wisdom, Jackie Appiah In New Picture / Bisola Aiyeola Shares Stunning Photos As She Clocks 33

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.