Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Lady Reveals Bad Experience She Had With Her Mother After She Got Raped - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Reveals Bad Experience She Had With Her Mother After She Got Raped (434 Views)

Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years / Naira Marley Reveals Bad Thing He Ever Does / Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Reveals Bad Experience She Had With Her Mother After She Got Raped by Obianujuomaz: 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2019
A lady has decided to open up after years of carrying the ugly incident that happened to her.

The lady revealed that her mother blamed her for putting herself in that spot. She also disclosed that her mother called an ambulance after she tried committing suicide, because she never wanted a corpse in her house.

The lady identified as @ms_shontz wrote;

A guy I knew forced himself onto me, my mother blamed me for putting myself in that situation. That night I tried taking my own life and she told me she only called the ambulance cause she didn’t want a corpse in her house. Next day she got me admitted into a mental institution

Yeah not everyone has great mothers unfortunately

https://omazblog.com/2019/01/15/lady-reveals-bad-experience-she-had-with-her-mother-after-she-got-raped-and-tried-committing-suicide/

Re: Lady Reveals Bad Experience She Had With Her Mother After She Got Raped by DjTboy(m): 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2019
BREAKING: British Lawmakers Reject Theresa May’s Brexit Deal

British lawmakers defeated Prime Minister Theresa May’s Brexit divorce deal by a humiliating margin Tuesday, triggering political upheaval that could lead to a chaotic exit from the EU or even to a reversal of the 2016 decision to leave.
Read more https://www.naijahot.com.ng/2019/01/breaking-british-lawmakers-reject.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

The #10yearchallenge: Who Started It?…kemi Olunloyo Says It’s CIA [REASONS] / ‘bullet From My Gun Killed Babcock Student But I Didn’t Fire It’ / Photo: Woman Burns Young Boy's Face, Chest, Belly In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.