Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Saving Your Petty Cash Made Easy With This Mobile App - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Saving Your Petty Cash Made Easy With This Mobile App (532 Views)

Belgian Goalkeeper Espeel Collapses, Dies After Saving Penalty / Kjaer Being Considered For AC Milan Captaincy After Saving Eriksen / Sikirat Yekini, Rashidi Yekini Mother Living In Poverty. Petty Goods Not Upto 5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saving Your Petty Cash Made Easy With This Mobile App by emmy4lov(m): 11:22pm On Jan 15, 2019
Save for the rainy day.

PIGGYBANK is a mobile app� and an online Savings platform that let you save your Petty cash for the rainy day.

Here are a few reasons why you need to start using PIGGYBANK as a student, worker or business person

✓ You can save as little as N100 daily, weekly or monthly.

✓You earn a welcome bonus of N500 if you sign up today and save N1000 immediately.

✓You earn 10-15% per annum on your savings.

✓ PIGGYBANK Target savings let you save for your House rents, New gadgets or clothing by setup an Auto save instruction of a certain amount daily, weekly, monthly or as you desire.

✓You can also earn with the promo which started in 1st January 2019,

��You earn N500 when your friends signup and Deposit N1000 instantly.

Your friend gets additional N500 after signing up now having N1,500 ��

I've made more than N20,000 already from this and I'm still making_ .

All you need to do is to sign up using the promo Link
https://infoguid.pro/piggybank

Minimum deposit is N1000 for your promotion link to become activated

You can reach me on whatsapp via http://infoguid.pro/whatsap-me for more details

Re: Saving Your Petty Cash Made Easy With This Mobile App by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2019
emmy4lov:
Save for the rainy day.

PIGGYBANK is a mobile app� and an online Savings platform that let you save your Petty cash for the rainy day.

Here are a few reasons why you need to start using PIGGYBANK as a student, worker or business person

✓ You can save as little as N100 daily, weekly or monthly.

✓You earn a welcome bonus of N500 if you sign up today and save N1000 immediately.

✓You earn 10-15% per annum on your savings.

✓ PIGGYBANK Target savings let you save for your House rents, New gadgets or clothing by setup an Auto save instruction of a certain amount daily, weekly, monthly or as you desire.

✓You can also earn with the promo which started in 1st January 2019,

��You earn N500 when your friends signup and Deposit N1000 instantly.

Your friend gets additional N500 after signing up now having N1,500 ��

I've made more than N20,000 already from this and I'm still making_ .

All you need to do is to sign up using the promo Link
https://infoguid.pro/piggybank

Minimum deposit is N1000 for your promotion link to become activated

You can reach me on whatsapp via http://infoguid.pro/whatsap-me for more details
Bro after setting auto save where else do i have to add transaction details.
Re: Saving Your Petty Cash Made Easy With This Mobile App by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2019
And How can i add my card details for autosave to work
Re: Saving Your Petty Cash Made Easy With This Mobile App by emmy4lov(m): 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ifeanyi4491:
And How can i add my card details for autosave to work

Simple click on the Auto save, fill the form accordingly and it will request for your ATM details, simple enter it and it's done .
Re: Saving Your Petty Cash Made Easy With This Mobile App by emmy4lov(m): 5:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
Save for the rainy day

Re: Saving Your Petty Cash Made Easy With This Mobile App by emmy4lov(m): 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
Keep saving
Re: Saving Your Petty Cash Made Easy With This Mobile App by emmy4lov(m): 8:54am On Jan 29, 2019
You need to give this a try

(1) (Reply)

Crystal Palace Sign Chelsea Striker On Loan Until End Of Season / Friday Super Sure 5 Odds / [goals Highlight] Man City 6 – 0 Chelsea (watch Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.