Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,862,030 members, 6,866,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 May 2022 at 05:52 AM

Enchanting And Stylish #ankara Styles To Choose From (ezinne Fashion Styles) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Enchanting And Stylish #ankara Styles To Choose From (ezinne Fashion Styles) (606 Views)

Uriel Oputa Looks Enchanting As She Steps Out For Work In Glamorous Outfit / Flavor Flaunts Enchanting Body Abs And Tattoos In Adorable Photos / Caroline Danjuma Looks Enchanting In New Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enchanting And Stylish #ankara Styles To Choose From (ezinne Fashion Styles) by whyalwayme2019: 5:23am On Jan 16, 2019
ENCHANTING AND STYLISH #ANKARA STYLES TO CHOOSE FROM (Ezinne Fashion Styles)

Since the Ankara fabric in itself has a voice of its own, due to the motifs and patterns………….

……..hence your choice of fabric cumulatively defines your personality coupled with the style you choose to sew.

You could either go for a daring and unique combination or you could go for something a little bit hippy and bohemian, it all depends on your choice.

SEE VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfef8hgEC3I

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE FASHION STYLES DAILY... https://www.youtube.com/EzinneFashionStyles

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Been In My Church Choir Since 1982 – Actor Funsho Adeolu / Nina Hits 1.1m Followers On Instagram, Thanks Fans / Confidence Is Not Having To Compare Yourself With Anyone - Yvonne Jegede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.