Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,806,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

The Silent Brother And His Keke Confusion : The Lesson In Asking Questions!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Silent Brother And His Keke Confusion : The Lesson In Asking Questions!! (296 Views)

Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ / Man Converts His Keke To A Rover To Carry Passengers In Lagos (photos) / Alhassan Ado Garba Hires Thugs To Attack Community For Asking Questions - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Silent Brother And His Keke Confusion : The Lesson In Asking Questions!! by Prec1ous(m): 9:07am On Jan 16, 2019
Closing from the office is salivating but the dreaded daily jamboree of Mr. traffic jam on Lagos road is always something you anticipate whilst hoping you escape timely before he spreads his tent.

Yesterday was no exception, Mr. Traffic Jam was having his picnic again and all the cars and Danfo were on a steady queue with forced obedience.

Keke to the rescue, this guys can manoeuvre all the nooks and corners of this busy Ikeja road. This was why all of us on "leggedis benz" were on a look out for them.

Ikeja to Ogba is not beyond them, thus any keke that comes into sight becomes a nectar to all of us who run bee-like to occupy any of the four sitting positions.

My record is 100%, i have never missed a keke i chase and yesterday my record was still intact. I relaxed in as this corner genius takes us past those proud danfo and the look on the passengers were wishful.

Then it happened, in my bid to leave IKEJA, i had hopped into a keke going to AGEGE but my destination was OGBA, i never asked where to, i just assumed i was in the right one.

By the way, i was still giggling at the guys i breezed past to get that seat. They must be wondering how the gentle guy on glasses could pull it off.

I went into a short sleep, my eyes ached from staring into computer screen all day. Reality embraced me when i was tapped to pay my fee and everywhere looked different.

I burst into laughter as i paid, no one in the AGEGE park knew why the corporate guy was laughing but some will think "finally, his village people got him".

As i walked out to navigate my way back to OGBA, it dawned on me.

Sometimes, We race to beat everyone and at the end we are starting another race but in a different location just because most times we think we have it all covered and REFUSE TO EVER ASK QUESTIONS!!

Always ask questions!

1 Like

Re: The Silent Brother And His Keke Confusion : The Lesson In Asking Questions!! by Prec1ous(m): 9:08am On Jan 16, 2019
Have you had any experience like mine before!

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Debate Avoidance By APC & PDP / Why Nigerians Cannot Trust Atiku - Presidency / Breaking: Appeal Court Ordered CCT To Stand Down On CJN Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.