Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,197 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World (15597 Views)

They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial / Spirit/soul: Is There Such A Thing? / What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World by kreezy(m): 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2019
Imagine Kylie Jenner having more money than Jay z and Beyoncé combine. It just crazy what we do for money these days.
Re: Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World by musicwriter(m): 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2019
jesusjnr:
I need the help of someone here to convert the value of the whole world into dollars, because the dollars is the most common currency on Earth, and the value of the whole world is relative to the value of a single human soul.

Hence I need the dollars equivalent of the value of the whole world, to be able to better illustrate the value of a single human soul, since it is the currency that most humans on earth could relate to.

But meanwhile I choose to go with the assumption that a googolplex dollars equates the value of the whole world, pending when i am able to get a more appropriate and scientifically proven figure In this respect, as that is the largest number with that is known to man with a specific name.

And hence the assumed value of the whole world in dollars figures is this:

US$100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,001

The reason I chose to go with the assumption of a googolplex dollars with respect to the value of the whole world is because of the extent of the earth's natural resources and treasures that lay yet undiscovered and untapped to mankind.

For everyday new discoveries are made in this respect, despite the extent of those that have been made prior to that, which suggests that the extent of the world's treasure and natural resources could perhaps have an infinity tag attached to it.

So having scaled that(subject to correction though) we can now thereby derive the value of a single human soul from the assumed dollar equivalent of the value of whole world, so that if the value of the whole world equates to a googolplex dollars, that would mean that a googolplex dollars is not worth a single human soul.

For Jesus said:

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Mark 8:36 (KJV)

Therefore even if a man gains a googolplex dollars which is the assumed equivalent of the value of the whole world, it is not worth the loss of his own soul according to Jesus.

Now what Jesus was saying in this instance was not just a saying that was exclusive to Him, for Jesus Himself was speaking from experience as He was once offered the whole world to this extent, as it was said:

[b]Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
Matthew 4:8-10 (KJV)[/b]

Therefore if we interpret it in terms of the assumed dollar equivalent of the value of whole whole world, that would mean that Jesus Himself was offered a googolplex dollars by Satan for His soul, but Jesus furiously rejected the offer because He knew that a googolplex dollars was not worth the value of His soul.

The reason a lot of people sell their souls to the devil for much much less, is because they do not know that each of their individual souls is worth far more than a googolplex dollars.

I shared a true story here about a proposal that Satan made to me in this respect of a relatively negligible hundred and twenty million, dollars compared to the assumed dollar equivalent of the value of the world, and many people including some christian here in this forum rubbished it, with the main reason being their covetous and materialistic tendencies and hence the high value they place on the currency.

So that it would be impossible for me to have rejected such a said offer from the devil for my soul, unknown to them that I knew the value of my soul was worth more than the assumed dollar equivalent of the whole world, which is a googolplex dollars, and that even if that was what Satan had offered to me, I would have done exactly the same thing, and ripped the proposal to shreds.

For any man who knows the true value of his own soul would not trade it for anything in the world, not even for a googolplex dollars.

He that has ears, let him hear.

One of the biggest task I am trying to figure out is how to help someone like you understand that there was no Jesus, and to understand where your bible stories originated from. Example; your quote in bold about a Jesus temptation.

There was no Jesus, there was no satan.

That passage in your bible was not a real event, it originated from ancient Egyptians and Indian Buddhists myths. Its a metaphor to explain something- how to overcome temptation.

Below is the actual story about a Buddhist seeker, and it happened at least 1,000 years before your Jesus.

The temptation of Siddhartha Gautama in the wilderness while seeking enlightenment

''When Siddhartha sets out to leave his family’s palace in renunciation of the world and in pursuit of enlightenment, Mara (satan) appears to him in the air, telling him to go home “for on the seventh day from now the wheel of the empire will appear to you, and you shall rule over the four great continents and their two thousand attendant isles.”

Siddhartha replies that he knew of the eminent offer of sovereignty, but does not want it because he is about to “cause ten thousands worlds to thunder with my becoming a Buddha.”

Mara (satan) AGAIN appeals to Siddhartha’s attachment to power, given his background of wealth and influence, in order to get him to renounce his pursuit of enlightenment.
Siddhartha replies that he has “forsaken a kingdom and a throne. . . sacrificed and renounced all the worldly happiness to attain Buddhahood.”

When Siddhartha sits under the Bodhi tree to attain enlightenment, Mara (satan) AGAIN attempts to discourage Siddhartha from his pursuit, specifically his seat of meditation under the Bodhi tree, as this is the spot on which Buddhas from ages past have found enlightenment. He tries to frighten Siddhartha, break his concentration and dislodge him from his seat so that he will not be able to attain enlightenment. His attacks with the natural elements and his grotesque army fall flat, transformed into flowers, light, and sandalwood dust on account of Siddhartha’s purity of mind.

Ultimately, this effort climaxes at Mara’s (satan's) AGAIN direct challenge for the seat of enlightenment. A contest ensues over whose merit is great enough to secure the right to this seat. Siddhartha touches the earth, calling it to witness to his right to sit, achieved in previous lifetimes, and the earth responds in great thunder, scattering and defeating Mara and his armies.

Having defeated Mara (satan) and resisted his onslaught, Siddhartha continues his meditation towards enlightenment. Four weeks after the enlightenment, Mara, unable to prevent the Buddha from enlightenment and failing to dissuade him from entering directly into nirvana, AGAIN sends his daughters to seduce the Buddha to distract him from propagating the dharma. The names of Mara’s daughters are symbolic: Tanha (craving), Arati (boredom), and Raga (lechery).

Mara (satan) through his daughters, sought to carry out his role of enticing man’s own sense desires. Siddhartha resisted, neither giving into lust nor displaying disgust, but simply refusing to become attached to desire, as all desires, even the pleasures of intimacy, are impermanent and corrupting.

The Buddha’s resistance is expected, as he has already grasped the truth (dharma) and discarded the delusion of sense desires. Buddha’s victory over Mara and breakthrough in enlightenment is the climax of the Buddhist controlling narrative. The subsequent life and teachings of the Buddha are simply a development and propagation of this event.''

That's where your bible copied the story from and superimposed a Jesus on it. The purpose of Jesus is to hijack your spirituality, condemn you to your bible and church doctrine, and indeed have you sell your soul to a myth.
Re: Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 03, 2019
Lol!

Your already impossible task just got doubly impossible.

Maybe you should have just stayed at your level of possibilities, than trying to climb higher to where we are that's beyond your physical and mental scope.

#lost
Re: Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2019
jesusjnr:
I need the help of someone here to convert the value of the whole world into dollars, because the dollars is the most common currency on Earth, and the value of the whole world is relative to the value of a single human soul.

Hence I need the dollars equivalent of the value of the whole world, to be able to better illustrate the value of a single human soul, since it is the currency that most humans on earth could relate to.

But meanwhile I choose to go with the assumption that a googolplex dollars equates the value of the whole world, pending when i am able to get a more appropriate and scientifically proven figure In this respect, as that is the largest number with that is known to man with a specific name.

And hence the assumed value of the whole world in dollars figures is this:

US$100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,001

The reason I chose to go with the assumption of a googolplex dollars with respect to the value of the whole world is because of the extent of the earth's natural resources and treasures that lay yet undiscovered and untapped to mankind.

For everyday new discoveries are made in this respect, despite the extent of those that have been made prior to that, which suggests that the extent of the world's treasure and natural resources could perhaps have an infinity tag attached to it.

So having scaled that(subject to correction though) we can now thereby derive the value of a single human soul from the assumed dollar equivalent of the value of whole world, so that if the value of the whole world equates to a googolplex dollars, that would mean that a googolplex dollars is not worth a single human soul.

For Jesus said:

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Mark 8:36 (KJV)

Therefore even if a man gains a googolplex dollars which is the assumed equivalent of the value of the whole world, it is not worth the loss of his own soul according to Jesus.

Now what Jesus was saying in this instance was not just a saying that was exclusive to Him, for Jesus Himself was speaking from experience as He was once offered the whole world to this extent, as it was said:

Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
Matthew 4:8-10 (KJV)

Therefore if we interpret it in terms of the assumed dollar equivalent of the value of whole whole world, that would mean that Jesus Himself was offered a googolplex dollars by Satan for His soul, but Jesus furiously rejected the offer because He knew that a googolplex dollars was not worth the value of His soul.

The reason a lot of people sell their souls to the devil for much much less, is because they do not know that each of their individual souls is worth far more than a googolplex dollars.

I shared a true story here about a proposal that Satan made to me in this respect of a relatively negligible hundred and twenty million, dollars compared to the assumed dollar equivalent of the value of the world, and many people including some christian here in this forum rubbished it, with the main reason being their covetous and materialistic tendencies and hence the high value they place on the currency.

So that it would be impossible for me to have rejected such a said offer from the devil for my soul, unknown to them that I knew the value of my soul was worth more than the assumed dollar equivalent of the whole world, which is a googolplex dollars, and that even if that was what Satan had offered to me, I would have done exactly the same thing, and ripped the proposal to shreds.

For any man who knows the true value of his own soul would not trade it for anything in the world, not even for a googolplex dollars.

He that has ears, let him hear.
Congrats your post has gotten to front page
Re: Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World by akdjr(m): 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
Abeg show me where I fit convert the soul to money make I die in 50years time. God will bless you if you can.
Re: Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
Michellekabod1:

Congrats your post has gotten to front page
No be small thing oh! Where this front page dey sef? cheesy
Re: Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World by yungmayor02(m): 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
Simplep:
The movie 'supernatural' comes to mind grin
The way they sell souls there is like selling groundnut and sugar

I dey tell you grin
Re: Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 03, 2019
hahn:

The soul does not exist. It is another religious lie.
Wow!

I never knew that a spiritual lesson can be learned from a souless person.

That a soulless person could possibly be in the spirit, and accept the fact that he does not exist.

Hahn, i am truly humbled to second your saying that your soul(individual spirit) does not exist and that it's certainly a religious lie. grin
Re: Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World by Julivas(m): 3:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
You are right op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World by Ayoleeboy007: 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2019
dazzlingd:

Pls do you know anybody buying soul.... Link up plz
xame here my soul 4 sale
Re: Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World by LOVEGINO(m): 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2019
Abeg who go buy my own?
Re: Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World by Richie77: 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2019
On point..
Re: Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World by Richie77: 4:30pm On Feb 03, 2019
price pls
Re: Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World by Davidoya: 4:30pm On Feb 03, 2019
hahn:

What can Jesus do with my life that I can't ?

Is it not the same Jesus that didn't invent anything meaningful in his alleged lifetime and was killed by just 3 nails?

Ogbeni

Unfortunately the devil has you exactly where he wants you to be and that's where you are right now.He ensures that men remain blind to the truth and continue to use their pride and intellectual knowledge of things and inventions among other things to block their sight. I am sure that the signs are there but if you are careful about the pattern of your life progress, you will observe that you keep failling at the same things over and over.. it may take you 10 yrs, 20yrs or even forever to realize and recover but my prayer for you is that you recover now. If you have never seen the power of darkness at work anywhere or heard of it, then i can comfort you by telling you that there is no power of light for now till that happens.
Re: Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World by Daniel058(m): 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2019
jesusjnr:
Is a soulless person entitled to any answer at all? cheesy

Are you a member of Jesus Disciple fellowship??
Re: Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World by phemyj(m): 4:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

Give me 1 Billion Pounds Sterling....would buy my way to Heaven .

Some girls and guys who have committed abortions will come here to spout their hypocritical beliefs
Ask if their abortion sins have been forgiven and what gave them the confidence to tell you your wrongs. So she should sit their cos she has commited abortion and not move on after Christ has heard her cry

Read wide
Re: Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
Daniel058:

Are you a member of Jesus Disciple fellowship??
I'm a Jesus disciple, but not with regards that fellowship, but keeping the Words of Jesus
Re: Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World by Daniel058(m): 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
jesusjnr:
I'm a Jesus disciple, but not with regards that fellowship, but keeping the jWords of Jesus
OK
Re: Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World by hahn(m): 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
Davidoya:

Unfortunately the devil has you exactly where he wants you to be and that's where you are right now.He ensures that men remain blind to the truth and continue to use their pride and intellectual knowledge of things and inventions among other things to block their sight. I am sure that the signs are there but if you are careful about the pattern of your life progress, you will observe that you keep failling at the same things over and over.. it may take you 10 yrs, 20yrs or even forever to realize and recover but my prayer for you is that you recover now. If you have never seen the power of darkness at work anywhere or heard of it, then i can comfort you by telling you that there is no power of light for now till that happens.

Lol.

Lord Voldermort fire that hand Wey you dey use take type nonsense

Re: Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World by Yudee8(m): 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
most of you talk about soul like pros in the soul-business. most of don't know sh*t about the soul.
Re: Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World by TechCapon(m): 6:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
hahn:

What can Jesus do with my life that I can't ?

Is it not the same Jesus that didn't invent anything meaningful in his alleged lifetime and was killed by just 3 nails?

Ogbeni
you won't understand
Re: Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World by mywells: 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2019
Have been yelling out money over everything money on my mind,dollars bills money,money cheques money money money money money !
Re: Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World by charlsecy(m): 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
Kingsleynwokolo:
How can the devil knowing who christ was,still tempt Him with what He owns.....
But the worldly system is under the control of Satan. That's why it's a real temptation to Christ, who didn't dispute Satan's claim of being in control of worldly treasures.
Re: Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World by Antoeni(m): 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2019
Yahoo Boys ,pants thieves,politicians be warned.
Re: Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 03, 2019
Kingsleynwokolo:
How can the devil knowing who christ was,still tempt Him with what He owns. As for my soul I ain't selling
After God created the world and everything in it in the beginning, He handed it over to man's charge.

So man was the first prince of the world.

After man disobeyed God's Word via falling into the temptation of Satan, he thereby handed over his position of authority over the world to Satan, and that was how Satan now became the prince of the world.

Therefore at the time that Satan tempted Christ, Satan was yet in charge of the world, that's why he offered it to Jesus in that respect.

Jesus was sent to the world to die for man's sin and thereby reclaim that charge from Satan which man lost to him in the beginning because of his disobedience, hence when it was close to the time of the accomplishment of that task, Jesus said:

Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out. John 12:31(KJV)

So after the death of Jesus, Satan the prince of this world at the time was cast out, so Jesus thereby became the reigning prince of the world.
Re: Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 04, 2019
emmaeyo:
Has anyone ever thought, what exactly is the soul?
Your soul is your individual spirit, which distinguishes your spirit from every other spirit that there is.
Re: Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 05, 2019
Know your soul's worth.
Re: Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 06, 2019
GreatBim:
Yeah. Right!!! it's not worth it at all.
Thanks bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? / The 10-point Plan By Alice Bailey And The New World Order For The Destruction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.