Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Mumu For Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mumu For Love? (2130 Views)

Poll: shud he stay or leave

stay- melt her heart: 36% (4 votes)
leave quickly- she is obviously not interested: 63% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< / Guys:7 Ways To Know Your 'Mumu Button' Has Been Pressed / Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mumu For Love? by snthesis(m): 7:49am On Aug 13, 2010
Hello house pls my friend nids your candid advice- I ‘ve talked to him but he doesn’t want to listen hopefully if he reads thru this thread and the poll, he ‘ll probably get the message-
My friend lets call him Sherlock is in loff with a rili crazy chic Shabu, unfortunately for him she hardly gives him the attention he deserves rather she tinks he is a drone and her cooking is horrible her best meal seems to be  transprojection soup tongue- I wonder wat dat is, but he says dat sumtims her attitude changes and she tends to b more caring and opens up to him, but her friend seems to b distracting her, her problem also stems from the fact dat she is trying to live up to her image as  a cold emotionless being, but  he likes her cos she is so intriguing and mysterious, I’ve advised him to quit but he doesn’t, his attitude has changed almost becoming a bozo and a wuss combined,he feels she cud me the” one” cos dey seem to share some funi tins in common.

So do u tink he shud take a walk or stay and continue bein a mumu in the hope dat she might change, is she playing hard to get?
Re: Mumu For Love? by byns: 8:56am On Aug 13, 2010
tell him to leave her - there are plenty fishes in the ocean
Re: Mumu For Love? by blacksta(m): 9:51am On Aug 13, 2010
You have been exposed  - transprojection soup  - my yansh - How many cans dem give you - last time i was there i took home four cans

roflmao  grin
Re: Mumu For Love? by blacksta(m): 9:55am On Aug 13, 2010
Another thing

I think the lady is playing hard to get - a bit more probing/melting the ice will reveal her thru identity and should do the trick - Tell her friend to stay the hell away or she will get downloaded slaps.  grin
Re: Mumu For Love? by snthesis(m): 10:05am On Aug 13, 2010
this is quite interesting -
so i guess her friend has a role to play- what site shud i direct my friend for the downloaded slaps- it might come in useful. grin
Re: Mumu For Love? by Spyker: 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2010
All this na Love? Abeg tell your friend to ditch the girl jaree. She is playing hard for your friend while she is a free giver to another man. Women like this have double standards and give the impression that they will never fall for a guy. She is pretending and i guess if your friend has a brain up his skull, he should use it.
Re: Mumu For Love? by snthesis(m): 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2010
^^^so u tink she is jst using him shocked?
or maybe my friend is not reading d signs properly
Re: Mumu For Love? by 1105(f): 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2010
i dont even understand this post sef~ undecided
Re: Mumu For Love? by googles: 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2010
190.:

its not for kiddos like you tongue

@post

its all abt the guy. if hez not comfortable with the situation of things he should take a walk wat is the point of being in something that makes

you uncomfortable. . . and going by the post her bad sides are more dan her good points so he berra walk instead of holding unto wat is not
Re: Mumu For Love? by maxtum(m): 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2010
@190 i felt you jare, i thot i was the only one that doesn't understand english!

it took a transprojection soup to understand the post!! grin grin
Re: Mumu For Love? by snthesis(m): 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2010
googles:

its not for kiddos like you tongue

@post

its all abt the guy. if hez not comfortable with the situation of things he should take a walk wat is the point of being in something that makes

you uncomfortable. . . and going by the post her bad sides are more dan her good points so he berra walk instead of holding unto wat is not

jst wondering wud u b happy if sum1 gave up on u. i tot girls lov to b chased, in other to show hw much he truly cares.
at wat point is a guy to give up the chase?

190.:

pele- i go look for decoder
Re: Mumu For Love? by googles: 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2010
snthesis:

jst wondering wud u b happy if sum1 gave up on u. i tot girls lov to b chased, in other to show hw much he truly cares.
at wat point is a guy to give up the chase?
pele- i go look for decoder

if hez not happy in the process of chasing her nko ? i wouldn't deprive a guy of his happiness just cos "i love being chased"

if it has gotten to a point of frustration i think a guy should give up
Re: Mumu For Love? by snthesis(m): 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2010
^^am learning sumtin hia
assuming u like d guy but den he seems to get frustrated and decides to pull back, wat signals wud u give to make him interested again?
Re: Mumu For Love? by yme1(f): 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2010
LOVE THEY SAY IS BLIND BUT THAT IS A BLOODY LIE
the fact is even if that girl kills some one right in front of your friend he is still gonna continue loving her
let him be and he will let her go when he finally run out of love for her but i just hope it aint gonna be too late
just let him know this LOVE WITH YOUR HEAD AND NOT YOUR HEART
Re: Mumu For Love? by snthesis(m): 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2010
u r absolutely correct- and dats wat i've been tellin him, but he see it as a challenge- d guy don kolo
on my advice he tried withdrawing but dat didnt work, now he wants to get her jealous and mad.
Re: Mumu For Love? by snthesis(m): 9:24am On Aug 16, 2010
bump!
Re: Mumu For Love? by matoyeh(m): 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2010
grin love wantintin
Re: Mumu For Love? by Agibecky: 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2010
Of course the world is full of fools for love.

I have seen such a mumu or mugu for love, but he got her in the end and got her pregnant and then dumped her.
Re: Mumu For Love? by snthesis(m): 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2010
^^ so my friend shud get her pregnant- wow! dat shud work
Re: Mumu For Love? by 1105(f): 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2010
its not for kiddos like you
angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided angry angry angry@Gongles~
Re: Mumu For Love? by double08(m): 11:14pm On Aug 16, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mumu For Love? by googles: 8:41pm On Aug 17, 2010
190.:

angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided angry angry angry@Gongles~

yes aburo cheesy
Re: Mumu For Love? by philip0906(m): 8:49pm On Aug 17, 2010
Nawa o. . .mumu 4 love.U dey downgrade guys o undecided
Re: Mumu For Love? by DeepSoul(f): 10:54pm On Aug 17, 2010
Poster,

For how long has "your friend" been supposedly in loff with the crazy chic?
Re: Mumu For Love? by double08(m): 11:17pm On Aug 17, 2010
more angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Mumu For Love? by snthesis(m): 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2010
Deep Soul:

Poster,

For how long has "your friend" been supposedly in loff with the crazy chic?

he sought her and she answered- close to 3months
from the way he described d way dey met - it was like sumtin outa a romantic movie
Re: Mumu For Love? by Omolola1(f): 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2010
if your friend really loves her, he should take her as she is, afterall he knew her attitude before he toasted her
Re: Mumu For Love? by 1105(f): 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2010
googles:

yes aburo cheesy
yes ms.aburo undecided undecided
Re: Mumu For Love? by MrCork1: 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2010
HOLD UP!!! the chicks name is SHABU?? did u say SHABU??

Boy 0 Boy, Bro she MuST be local (no offense).

Is She from the MuShin area?
Re: Mumu For Love? by MrCork1: 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2010
I just cannot imagine mysef dating a chick called SHABU?? wha the hell!!! I rather date a Lola, Omolola, or Omolalatolo
Re: Mumu For Love? by omega25red(m): 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2010
Mr Cork:

I just cannot imagine mysef dating a chick called SHABU?? wha the hell!!! I rather date a Lola, Omolola, or Omolalatolo
grin grin grin grin ROFLMAO @shabu grin grin

Poster your friend is P ussy whipped simple
Re: Mumu For Love? by snthesis(m): 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2010
hmmm! being in loff = pus5y whipped shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Nigerian Women! / Do Guys Care About Virginity Anymore? / Guys Gimme An Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.