Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,516 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:59 PM

The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo (46961 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" / Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by Newsloft: 10:41am On Jan 16, 2019
Controversial media personality Kemi Olunoyo has spoken on the new #10yearchallenge taking over the internet.

The challenge which has seen millions across the globe take part in it according to Kemi was introduced by the CIA to nab terrorists.

Read her claims below;

”My #10yearchallenge will be an achievement not what I look like 10 years ago. I feel sorry for #fatiabalogun and the rest of you who don’t know that the hashtag was started as a part of US intelligence. The CIA wants to know if you are a terrorist or look like wanted ones. Why would you risk having your photo in a govt security database? What if you look like one of Kenya’s terrorists yesterday 10 yrs ago? You are putting your 10 year difference ONLINE, then when u get to the embassy you complain they rejected you.
__

I educate you, you say I should leave Davido and Linda alone. You play so much into mental slavery. How do I know this is a CIA operation? The same way I knew about MKO Abiola’s real death cause not the cup of tea. I knew as an INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST. #SBNI mentality is killing Nigeria.

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/the-cia-started-the-10yearchgallenge-for-this-reason-kemi-olunloyo/

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by Thecodex: 10:54am On Jan 16, 2019
Well no matter how crazy this lady might sound initially, after a while she ends up being correct or close to.
Just saying

333 Likes 15 Shares

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by Bigmugu: 11:00am On Jan 16, 2019
grin grin surely
Thecodex:
Well no matter how crazy this lady might sound initially, after a while she ends up being correct or close to.
Just saying

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by Trendvoice: 11:06am On Jan 16, 2019
grin chaii this might be true shaa

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by DaniDani(m): 11:15am On Jan 16, 2019
You are not an investigative journalist but a mentally deranged mad journalist.

73 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by itspzpics(m): 11:36am On Jan 16, 2019
Anty again

5 Likes

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by Tamarapetty(f): 11:40am On Jan 16, 2019
Chimoooo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by Trendvoice: 11:42am On Jan 16, 2019
grin
Tamarapetty:
Chimoooo
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:11pm On Jan 16, 2019
Na u know!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by ruggedtimi(m): 12:11pm On Jan 16, 2019
hmm
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by olaolulazio(m): 12:11pm On Jan 16, 2019
And her senses are back to normal.... Thanks to Flavour.

5 Likes

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by Unlimited22: 12:11pm On Jan 16, 2019
Thecodex:
Just saying
Even a broken clock is correct twice a day

142 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by Smartlux(m): 12:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
embarassed
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by zombieTRACKER: 12:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
Terrorists full this country...

We know where they come from

8 Likes

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by milaso: 12:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
am i the only one that is tired of this 10yearschallenge of a thing ?
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by ipledge10(m): 12:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
I hate cospiracies

3 Likes

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by OVA200(m): 12:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
We know this woman to be sick but on this am going to reason with her until someone comes up with detailed explanation about that #10yearschallenge because I've been looking for tangible explanation all to avail.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by notoriousbabe: 12:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
Thank God I've not doned my own

8 Likes

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by dynicks(m): 12:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
With this my present look nd head like asorock, I wonder what people would say should I upload my 10yrs ago pics......

Better i respect myself biko while I keep to my thoughts.....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by dynicks(m): 12:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
notoriousbabe:
Thank God I've not "DONED"my own

Holy moses!! Hey! Excuse me!..Please come again.....u said u've not what?

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by helinues: 12:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
Whether CIA or FBI if not what you have achieved for the past 10 years,then 10 years photo challenge is meaningless

#10Yearslifeachievements
#10Yearsbankaccountchallenge

4 Likes

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by RZArecta2(m): 12:13pm On Jan 16, 2019
This woman is mad and she knows it cool
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by notoriousbabe: 12:13pm On Jan 16, 2019
milaso:
am i the only one that is tired of this 10yearschallenge of a thing ?
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
let's do our bank account 10 years challenge
Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by Cownu: 12:13pm On Jan 16, 2019
I saw a comment on another thread some days ago where one fool said it’s APC that started the challenge to divert people’s attent.
Mehn . Some people are naturally dumb

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by numen(m): 12:13pm On Jan 16, 2019
What she wrote was my first thought when I saw the challenge...(secret services trying to update their already detailed databases with what you look like before.)

Almost every thing about the internet is tracking you and building a digital profile of you whether you know it/like it or not.

You might be thinking *wetin concern me I no dey famous* but you'll not remember that your current state is just temporary.

Limit the data you give off online. Browse incognito. Use UBlock origin. Always clear cookies. Use a Hyper-visor OS or VM.

Just limit the info you give off.

Cheers.

66 Likes 15 Shares

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by shadrach77: 12:13pm On Jan 16, 2019
For the first time I agree with her. She is 100% right on this one. We Nigerians just follow trends without thinking

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by Nanosecond: 12:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
SMH

2 Shares

Re: The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo by boman2014: 12:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
korrect

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omotola Looks Stunning In Ebony Event In Hollywood (photos) / Temitope Ajeyemi Birthday: Kolawole Ajeyemi's First Daughter Marks Birthday / Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.