Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Bodies Of The Terrorists Killed In Kenya Riverside Attack (Graphic Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bodies Of The Terrorists Killed In Kenya Riverside Attack (Graphic Photos) (50268 Views)

Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel / Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bodies Of The Terrorists Killed In Kenya Riverside Attack (Graphic Photos) by seguno2: 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2019
Earthquake1:

GEJ didn't do what?

When northerners were helping and encouraging the terrorists in order to spite a Southerner

You still remember. Great.

chocolateme:
Buhari: Military Offensive against Boko Haram, Anti-north

03 Jun 2013
Font Size: a / A

Gen. Muhammadu Buhari

Opposes emergency rule
By John Shiklam in Kaduna

Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) National Leader, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, has criticised the declaration of state of emergency in Adamawa, Borno and Yobe States and the subsequent military offensive against the Boko Haram Islamic sect.
Buhari, who featured on the “Guest of the Week,” a Hausa programme of the Kaduna-based Liberty Radio, yesterday said the federal government’s action was a gross injustice against the north.

According to him, unlike the special treatment the federal government gave to the Niger Delta militants, the Boko Haram members were being killed and their houses demolished.
He said he was not in support of the declaration of state of emergency in the three north-eastern states because President Goodluck Jonathan had failed from the outset in addressing the security situation in the country.

Besides, Buhari added that the security challenges facing the country started in the Niger Delta region where he alleged that politicians desperate to retain their positions as governors recruited youths and armed them to enable them win elections by force.
According to Buhari, who fielded questions in Hausa language before the English version of the programme, “What is responsible for the security situation in the country was caused by the activities of Niger Delta militants.

“Every Nigerian that is familiar with what happened knows this. The Niger Delta militants started it all. What happened is that the governors of the Niger Delta region at that time wanted to win their elections, so they recruited the youths and gave them guns and bullets and used them against their opponents to win elections by force.
“After the elections were over, they asked the boys to return the guns, the boys refused to return the guns. Because of that, the allowance that was being given to the youths by the governors during that time was stopped.

“The youths resorted to kidnapping oil workers and were collecting dollars as ransom. Now a boy of 18 to 20 years was getting about $500 in a week, why will he go to school and spend 20 years to study and then come back and get employed by government to be paid N100,000 a month; that is if he is lucky to get employment?

“So kidnapping became very rampant in the south-south and the south-east. They kidnapped people and were collecting money.
“How did Boko Haram start? We know that their leader, Mohammed Yusuf, started his militancy and the police couldn’t control them and the army was invited. He was arrested by soldiers and handed over to the police.

“The appropriate thing to do, according to the law, was for the police to carry out investigations and charge him to court for prosecution, but they killed him, his in-law was killed, they went and demolished their houses.
“Because of that, his supporters resorted to what they are doing today.
“You see in the case of the Niger Delta militants, the late President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua sent an airplane to bring them, he sat down with them and discussed with them, they were cajoled, and they were given money and granted amnesty.
“They were trained in some skills and were given employment, but the ones in the north are being killed and their houses demolished. They are different issues, what brought this? It is injustice.”

Buhari also explained why he joined politics after his release from detention by former military president, Gen. Ibrahim Babangida, saying that his close associates and those who knew him very well convinced him to join partisan politics.

He said those who knew him, knew that he took on positions of responsibility without begging anyone for appointments.
“I was a military governor in a state that has been divided into six states today; I was minister of petroleum for four years and six months. I was a military head of state. But because these people know how I live my life, they were not coming to beg me for money. They were coming to ask me to comment on issues that affected the nation,” he added.

He said further that the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991 also shaped his attitude to politics.
“When I joined partisan politics in April 2002, in my ward in Daura, (Katsina State), they kept on coming. And then one significant thing at the global level happened, the Soviet Union collapsed.
“Out of the Soviet Union, there are now about 18 or 19 republics and that conclusively proved to me as an individual that the multi-party system is the best form of democracy, but with the big caveat that elections must be free and fair. That is how I arrived in CPC today, but first from APP to ANPP to CPC," he said.

Buhari lamented that God has blessed Nigeria with human and natural resources, but “we have failed to organise ourselves”, stressing that one of the problems bedevilling the country is bad leadership.

Tags: Nigeria, Featured, News, Muhammadu Buhari

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of The Terrorists Killed In Kenya Riverside Attack (Graphic Photos) by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2019
Some Kenyans bigots are on nairalands, anyway this how we will kill every terrorists from Any region that won't let Us have Peace in Nigeria undecided

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of The Terrorists Killed In Kenya Riverside Attack (Graphic Photos) by wittyt98(m): 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
Dpharisee:
No comment:
This is what I think undecided
true but even u and your pastors are not spared if hell actually turn out to be real

Re: Bodies Of The Terrorists Killed In Kenya Riverside Attack (Graphic Photos) by ipobarethieves: 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
cry undecided lipsrsealed embarassed angry islamabad

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of The Terrorists Killed In Kenya Riverside Attack (Graphic Photos) by bujebudanu1(m): 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
Nice shoes.
Re: Bodies Of The Terrorists Killed In Kenya Riverside Attack (Graphic Photos) by fk001(m): 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
They are Somalis

Same problem we are facing with Niger Republic and Chad, Foreign terrorist terrorizing us...

2 Likes

Re: Bodies Of The Terrorists Killed In Kenya Riverside Attack (Graphic Photos) by Pinkyhubb: 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2019
Re: Bodies Of The Terrorists Killed In Kenya Riverside Attack (Graphic Photos) by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2019
Yes my fellow Agriculturist how is the business going great right, I bring good News to you as a Land seller I have good acres of land to sell.
The lands can be used for both crop and livestock production. Also it can be used for feed and other Agriculture niches production.
To buy the lands at very cheap prices reach me on 08058005848,
You can reach us through our email platform:
EGAPSrealestate@gmail.com and ask of Ayomide.... Thank you for your interest.

Re: Bodies Of The Terrorists Killed In Kenya Riverside Attack (Graphic Photos) by harrisonford001: 1:07pm On Jan 16, 2019
Please remove graphic from your headline! I wish you know seeing dead terrorist bodies give many of us real orgasm! Abeg upload more grin

3 Likes

Re: Bodies Of The Terrorists Killed In Kenya Riverside Attack (Graphic Photos) by SarakiBukola: 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2019
seguno2:

You don’t know what you are talking about as APC propaganda has changed the story for you.

I don't care how educating that message is, i wouldn't waste time reading it. Too long angry

2 Likes

Re: Bodies Of The Terrorists Killed In Kenya Riverside Attack (Graphic Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
Yeah.. Good news, Seeing the photos of dead terrorists gives me joy.... Rest in Pieces to themgrincheesycheesy BTW they were killed under 24 hours?? Damn!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of The Terrorists Killed In Kenya Riverside Attack (Graphic Photos) by Pavore9: 1:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Yeah.. Good news, Seeing the photos of dead terrorists gives me joy.... Rest in Pieces to themgrincheesycheesy BTW they were killed under 24 hours?? Damn!!!!

Yes. The owner of the car they drove tracked and where they lived before the attack have been cordoned off.

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of The Terrorists Killed In Kenya Riverside Attack (Graphic Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:27pm On Jan 16, 2019
Pavore9:

Yes. The owner of the car they drove tracked and where they lived before the attack have been cordoned off.
Alright... Smart move... smileysmiley
Re: Bodies Of The Terrorists Killed In Kenya Riverside Attack (Graphic Photos) by troublemakea(m): 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2019
harrisonford001:
Please remove graphic from your headline! I wish you know seeing dead terrorist bodies give many of us real orgasm! Abeg upload more grin

Lol

3 Likes

Re: Bodies Of The Terrorists Killed In Kenya Riverside Attack (Graphic Photos) by troublemakea(m): 1:32pm On Jan 16, 2019
Pavore9:

not making sense how? they looked like they were killed at the hotel undecided
Re: Bodies Of The Terrorists Killed In Kenya Riverside Attack (Graphic Photos) by ujampie: 1:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Will Allah still give them 77 virgins after this?
They died in the Hands of infidels, so no virgin or heaven for them..... Hmmmmmmmm such an irony of life..
Re: Bodies Of The Terrorists Killed In Kenya Riverside Attack (Graphic Photos) by Fash20: 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2019
Omo shay na person head them burst like that?

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of The Terrorists Killed In Kenya Riverside Attack (Graphic Photos) by Preye1599(m): 1:54pm On Jan 16, 2019
A government that is working
Mandynews:
Every one of the psychological oppressors associated with the Riverside assault have been killed and the circumstance brought under control.

The four shooters who raged the complex on Tuesday at 3 pm have been killed.

One of the aggressors exploded himself utilizing a suicide vest while the rest were managed following a night long attack that has left 14 individuals dead.

President Uhuru affirmed the circumstance at the Riverside Park is finished and pledged to pursue the brains and sympathizers of the aggressors

Below are photos of the killed terrorists.

Source: https://mandynews.com/here-are-photos-of-the-bodies-of-the-terrorists-killed-in-riverside-attack/

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of The Terrorists Killed In Kenya Riverside Attack (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2019
piusashland:
BECOME A CERTIFIED MOTION GRAPHICS DESIGNER THIS NEW YEAR IN 4 WEEKS. 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING PROGRAM!

Graphics Designers with Motion Graphics skills are more than ever in HIGH demand thanks to the ubiquity of social media news feeds and mobile.
This intensive training program gives you the skills and techniques needed to create professional-looking videos, visual effects, motion graphics and animations. The course is ideal for those who want to gain a thorough knowledge and understanding of multimedia development tools and techniques and who want to enhance their career prospects in the process.
The demand is there. All that’s missing is you.
This Intensive training program is poised to make you a professional MOTION GRAPHICS Designer!

MOTION GRAPHICS (AFTER EFFECTS) COURSE OUTLINE

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N28,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Tuesday, 29th of January, 2019

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS (UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!)

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop. Intending student for this course is required to have fundamental skill in Photoshop and Illustrator. We can take you on Graphics design at an extra value!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Stop disturbing us with this
Re: Bodies Of The Terrorists Killed In Kenya Riverside Attack (Graphic Photos) by D1zion: 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
I wished they were apprehended to be given a very special way of death.breaking every bone's in their bodies then after some days they will start cutting their fingers each day one one & allow every part to sour before going to the next.no matter how strong they think they're, they must surely confessed & beg for death.

2 Likes

Re: Bodies Of The Terrorists Killed In Kenya Riverside Attack (Graphic Photos) by grandstar(m): 2:07pm On Jan 16, 2019
If Kenya stops supporting Somalia,these terrorist attacks will cease.

These terrorist are heartless
Re: Bodies Of The Terrorists Killed In Kenya Riverside Attack (Graphic Photos) by D1zion: 2:07pm On Jan 16, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
Some Kenyans bigots are on nairalands, anyway this how we will kill every terrorists from Any region that won't let Us have Peace in Nigeria undecided
even if they are here, I belief they're not & will never support terrorism. These ones said they're al-shabab & look more like Somalia's. Am a Nigerian ooo.its just my opinion bro.
Re: Bodies Of The Terrorists Killed In Kenya Riverside Attack (Graphic Photos) by meedx: 2:10pm On Jan 16, 2019
LawrenceHUB:
This world Sha,

They shouldn't bring such to Africa please...
Kenya is in Africa
Re: Bodies Of The Terrorists Killed In Kenya Riverside Attack (Graphic Photos) by Pavore9: 2:11pm On Jan 16, 2019
troublemakea:

not making sense how? they looked like they were killed at the hotel undecided

Vehicle they drove to the hotel has an owner and the has been picked. Where they lived before they attacked, established.
Re: Bodies Of The Terrorists Killed In Kenya Riverside Attack (Graphic Photos) by namio10: 2:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
Mandynews:
Every one of the psychological oppressors associated with the Riverside assault have been killed and the circumstance brought under control.

The four shooters who raged the complex on Tuesday at 3 pm have been killed.

One of the aggressors exploded himself utilizing a suicide vest while the rest were managed following a night long attack that has left 14 individuals dead.

President Uhuru affirmed the circumstance at the Riverside Park is finished and pledged to pursue the brains and sympathizers of the aggressors

Below are photos of the killed terrorists.

Source: https://mandynews.com/here-are-photos-of-the-bodies-of-the-terrorists-killed-in-riverside-attack/

By now, they are fcucking virgin girls in another world.

That's the only benefit they get from fighting JIHAD.

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of The Terrorists Killed In Kenya Riverside Attack (Graphic Photos) by ajebuter(f): 2:27pm On Jan 16, 2019
Now, that's a country that means business in its fight against terrorism!

Instant death in action..

Not here where they are shielded and left to run wild

useless country, useless leaders!

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of The Terrorists Killed In Kenya Riverside Attack (Graphic Photos) by autonomous22: 2:45pm On Jan 16, 2019
Muslims

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of The Terrorists Killed In Kenya Riverside Attack (Graphic Photos) by Abagworo(m): 2:53pm On Jan 16, 2019
Only 4 men? The hostages for catch them alive.

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of The Terrorists Killed In Kenya Riverside Attack (Graphic Photos) by lomprico(m): 3:24pm On Jan 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Will Allah still give them 77 virgins after this?

Sidon there, he they are having an orgy now. grin

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of The Terrorists Killed In Kenya Riverside Attack (Graphic Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:34pm On Jan 16, 2019
Where is amnesty international now sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills / Putin Given Royal Welcome As He Arrives UAE & Saudi Arabia In Style (Photos) / Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Eastern Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.