Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,726 members, 7,802,188 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

4 Reasons Why Rats Are Always In Your House - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 4 Reasons Why Rats Are Always In Your House (35175 Views)

Rats Are Infecting Humans With Hepatitis, And Nobody Knows How / 5 Secrets For Sprinkling Salt At Every Corner Of Your House / Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Reasons Why Rats Are Always In Your House by jamace(m): 1:40pm On Jan 16, 2019
Hintona:
What r those rats doin dere?
They are doing papa and mama play grin grin.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Rats Are Always In Your House by Pregnancy(m): 1:41pm On Jan 16, 2019
Broken glass dusted around the house helps usually wink
Re: 4 Reasons Why Rats Are Always In Your House by Godwinfury(m): 1:41pm On Jan 16, 2019
Those rats in the picture seem to be humping each other...
Re: 4 Reasons Why Rats Are Always In Your House by panch001(m): 1:45pm On Jan 16, 2019
5. Absent of a cat. Get a cat and thank me later.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Rats Are Always In Your House by owonikoko700(m): 1:49pm On Jan 16, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
There are some stubborn rats that digs hole in the wall no matter how long it takes they will finish one day and still enter.

First location is the kitchen
before you build the house sef..they are d Architect that knows where the kitchen will be built before the owner does....awon Rodent buruku

2 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why Rats Are Always In Your House by uuzba(m): 1:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
luminouz:

U are so fvcking wrong...
The worst is bedbug infestation... U will be driven mad prematurely,always waking up at odd hours, eyes squinting,nose quivering,skin itching,all so u could have a go at these mudafuvking pests who suck ur blood sneakily and disappear so frustratingly. U crush one and even though u feel a sense of accomplishment,the stench is enough to make you gag,n there are about a 1000 more sneaking peeks at you somewhere somehow....
You rush and buy Baygon,Raid or whateverdafuq the pesticide is called,flit the shiit outta your room and wait outside for a while singing lullabies under your breath. Poor thing!!! You don't know that shiit don't work,a lesson you learn that very night!!!
The disgrace dey give u when sighted on ur clothes or bag or shoe can never be gauged. Disgust,shame and outright horror greet u from all eyes and more than once,you will feel the urge to commit suicide!!!!

And the worst part is,those fvckers are Hermaphrodites,they don't need a male or female to reproduce,they got everything they need to fvck u up and make new babies and ur horror continues.

So having rats is bliss compared to bedbug...they make life a literal hell for you
Live a simple life. If bed bugs are disturbing you, they are probably chilling in the mattress.
Remove the mattress and dry under the sun for a couple of days. You will not die, if you lie down on the ground. I personally have serious back ache and have done without a mattress for more than 4 years. Buy a light foam of N4000 and place untop of the wood under your bed if you must lie on the bed. Sweep and mop your room with bleach. Cleanliness will eradicate the pests. They came because you were dirty.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Rats Are Always In Your House by Codyt(m): 2:10pm On Jan 16, 2019
Just to add- JUNKS
Particularly old and unused household items that should've been gotten rid of.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Rats Are Always In Your House by notoriousbabe: 2:11pm On Jan 16, 2019
Lalasticlala come and tell us 1000 reasons why snakes are always in our houses
Re: 4 Reasons Why Rats Are Always In Your House by Eberex(m): 2:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
luminouz:

The worst is bedbug infestation... U will be driven mad prematurely,always waking up at odd hours, eyes squinting,nose quivering,skin itching,all so u could have a go at these mudafuvking pests who suck ur blood sneakily and disappear so frustratingly. U crush one and even though u feel a sense of accomplishment,the stench is enough to make you gag,n there are about a 1000 more sneaking peeks at you somewhere somehow....
You rush and buy Baygon,Raid or whateverdafuq the pesticide is called,flit the shiit outta your room and wait outside for a while singing lullabies under your breath. Poor thing!!! You don't know that shiit don't work,a lesson you learn that very night!!!
The disgrace dey give u when sighted on ur clothes or bag or shoe can never be gauged. Disgust,shame and outright horror greet u from all eyes and more than once,you will feel the urge to commit suicide!!!!

And the worst part is,those fvckers are Hermaphrodites,they don't need a male or female to reproduce,they got everything they need to fvck u up and make new babies and ur horror continues.

So having rats is bliss compared to bedbug...they make life a literal hell for you

Back in the days my cousin used to call them buggle boys.....maybe it was because of the way they take off immediately you notice them.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Rats Are Always In Your House by notoriousbabe: 2:13pm On Jan 16, 2019
Resener23:

I just hate seeing rats inside my room

Check below to migrate to Canada
Visit our office in Ibadan
Canada awaits you
[color=#990000][/color]
scammer spotted
Re: 4 Reasons Why Rats Are Always In Your House by ajebuter(f): 2:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
[quote author=hisexcellency34 post=74816441]People dont know this but rat meat is sweet delicacy, especially when roasted. But not Lagos rats ooo[/quote

Rat as food

Ewwwww! Ayanma!
Re: 4 Reasons Why Rats Are Always In Your House by stanley000: 2:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
I tot i was being smart putting poisons on fishes for them, now I can't keep on buying aquatic feeds for em lol. They chased out the president, there's nothing you can do but cover all entrances.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Rats Are Always In Your House by Timagex(m): 2:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
Felixalex:
Chai

Remember when i visited a relative in Jos, rats were climbing my head at night. The next morning i went to sh1t (dat squatting type of toilet) naso rat from no where jump ontop my nyash, i shock stand up with force hit heat for wall...

I was supposed to stay a week, i stayed only two days, i faked a call for an interview grin cheesy grin
. I cannot laff o grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Rats Are Always In Your House by Timagex(m): 2:27pm On Jan 16, 2019
luminouz:

. I can perfectly relate. Awo hall Oau comes to my mind. cool A particularly semester, when I got home, my dad said I should drop all I was carrying in the waiting room. I entered awa sitting room with only my boxers angry grin. The loads were scrutinized, most were burnt later. Also, my daddy is a person that can make jest of you to the point of... embarassed you will hear.... "someone in this aous might have bedbugs on his body..." cheesy grin grin. Bed bugs can bring tears to the strongest pepu o angry grin grin
Re: 4 Reasons Why Rats Are Always In Your House by femijay8271(m): 2:59pm On Jan 16, 2019
luminouz:

Talking from experience grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why Rats Are Always In Your House by mandate12: 3:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
Felixalex:
Chai

Remember when i visited a relative in Jos, rats were climbing my head at night. The next morning i went to sh1t (dat squatting type of toilet) naso rat from no where jump ontop my nyash, i shock stand up with force hit heat for wall...

I was supposed to stay a week, i stayed only two days, i faked a call for an interview grin cheesy grin

Lol.. Right decision bro.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Rats Are Always In Your House by itubaba001: 3:03pm On Jan 16, 2019
nigeria rats ..... yhnnnnnnn.. at the sighting of eku gum. they pass another way. who observe that
Re: 4 Reasons Why Rats Are Always In Your House by MrBONE2(m): 3:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
luminouz:

grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Rats Are Always In Your House by luminouz(m): 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
uuzba:

Live a simple life. If bed bugs are disturbing you, they are probably chilling in the mattress.
Remove the mattress and dry under the sun for a couple of days. You will not die, if you lie down on the ground. I personally have serious back ache and have done without a mattress for more than 4 years. Buy a light foam of N4000 and place untop of the wood under your bed if you must lie on the bed. Sweep and mop your room with bleach. Cleanliness will eradicate the pests. They came because you were dirty.
I was in a secondary boarding school then,so it was kinda common....n that was many many years ago!!!!
Re: 4 Reasons Why Rats Are Always In Your House by pat077: 3:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
U didn't tell us how to get rid of them easily as u said
Re: 4 Reasons Why Rats Are Always In Your House by huntax(m): 3:53pm On Jan 16, 2019
luminouz:

Oh hell, when you put it like that, you really do paint the perfect picture. I felt bedbugs sucking at me when I read this comment. You should write a novel.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Rats Are Always In Your House by chiboy1116: 3:59pm On Jan 16, 2019
luminouz:

you are so right ...lolx....but bed bugs aren't hermaphrodites
Re: 4 Reasons Why Rats Are Always In Your House by luminouz(m): 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2019
chiboy1116:
you are so right ...lolx....but bed bugs aren't hermaphrodites
Lol...you are very right about the sexual orientation.
But to my then young eyes,the insanely rapid rate of reproduction basically made them Hermaphrodites to me!! grin
Re: 4 Reasons Why Rats Are Always In Your House by ChidiAlaigbo: 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2019
Dirty Nnandi Kanu rats running around all over Nigeria.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Rats Are Always In Your House by criuze(m): 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2019
My question therfore.

Is Rat a domestic animal or wild animal?

If domestic why dont you own them.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Rats Are Always In Your House by Yewandequeen(f): 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2019
luminouz:

Lol...you are very right about the sexual orientation.
But to my then young eyes,the insanely rapid rate of reproduction basically made them Hermaphrodites to me!! grin
why do i have the feeling you grewbup in ghetto grin runs outta thread

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] / Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) / 10 Things A Man Should Eat Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.