Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist (photos) (468 Views)

VIDEO: LAUTECH Lecturer Sex Tape Breaks Internet, Nigerians Reacts / Tyga’s Rumored Ex, Girlfriend Demi Rose Shows Off Her Hot Bikini Body / Tyga’s Rumored Ex, Girlfriend Demi Rose Shows Off Her Hot Bikini Body In New Sul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist (photos) by emaxsam1(m): 1:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
American lady, Angie is a fast growing social media influencer with a curvy stature, fresh skin, massive bum as well as mind-controlling tattoo drawn around her small waist.

In the league of curvy women making waves on Instagram, Angela has carved a simple niche for herself through a unique rebranding idea.

Aside her massive bum, inviting breasts and striking looks, she has neatly and stylishly drawn killer tattoos on her slim waist which she flaunts with pride on social media.

Angela has a thing for skin-tight dresses that expose her tummy and her multiple tattoos. This has also helped in bringing out that seductive body shape which is the fantasy of most men.

She is currently being followed by 31,000 followers. Apart from her tattooes, she is always known to be a blogger, brand ambassador, traveler, lifestyle consultant, style influencer and ultimately a lover of God.

See more photos of the lady below:

1 Share

Re: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist (photos) by modskiller(m): 1:27am On Jan 17, 2019
Eeeew embarassed lipsrsealed,

is that even real
Re: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist (photos) by jeremylawrence(m): 12:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
good afternoon guys, please I need help on how to earn a little income to sustain myself in school. am currently a 200level student studying Theatre and film studies in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
I am still yet to pay my school fees and have been doing some menial jobs around my neighborhood. please, help me out.

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Involved Ghastly Accident Months After Flaunting Her New Car (photos) / This Is A Warning To Seun And All His Moderators / Ole Is Officially At The Wheel!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.