Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,849 members, 7,893,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 08:07 AM

DJ Cuppy Get Hilarious Replies After She Tweets - I’m Cooking Tomorrow- Everyone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Get Hilarious Replies After She Tweets - I’m Cooking Tomorrow- Everyone (2343 Views)

Watch As Dj Cuppy Get's Engaged On Stage In Dubai / Davido Replies After Tonto Dikeh Wished For Nyt Massage Hrs After He Followd Her / "Am just seeing Your Messages". She Replies After A Year(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Get Hilarious Replies After She Tweets - I’m Cooking Tomorrow- Everyone by Gistpeeps: 2:20pm On Jan 16, 2019

1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Get Hilarious Replies After She Tweets - I’m Cooking Tomorrow- Everyone by Gistpeeps: 2:25pm On Jan 16, 2019

Re: DJ Cuppy Get Hilarious Replies After She Tweets - I’m Cooking Tomorrow- Everyone by itspzpics(m): 2:25pm On Jan 16, 2019
Lol
Re: DJ Cuppy Get Hilarious Replies After She Tweets - I’m Cooking Tomorrow- Everyone by Mutteeme: 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2019
I can't laugh
Re: DJ Cuppy Get Hilarious Replies After She Tweets - I’m Cooking Tomorrow- Everyone by Mutteeme: 2:32pm On Jan 16, 2019
Wait still tomorrow

itspzpics:
Lol
Re: DJ Cuppy Get Hilarious Replies After She Tweets - I’m Cooking Tomorrow- Everyone by Johninko(m): 2:33pm On Jan 16, 2019
if its beat u r cooking pls put salt oooo dnt add those expired maggi called skuki again
Re: DJ Cuppy Get Hilarious Replies After She Tweets - I’m Cooking Tomorrow- Everyone by LesbianBoy(m): 2:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
angry
Re: DJ Cuppy Get Hilarious Replies After She Tweets - I’m Cooking Tomorrow- Everyone by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 2:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
shocked shocked

If not for Otedola's wealth and fame , this Cuppy is not different from the average Lagos girl originally from Ibadan that should have been Hawking paraga on the streets with a bastard on her back

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Get Hilarious Replies After She Tweets - I’m Cooking Tomorrow- Everyone by babecode: 2:44pm On Jan 16, 2019
Broda..

She offended you...

The insult is too much

MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

If not for Otedola's wealth and fame , this Cuppy is not different from the average Lagos girl originally from Ibadan that should have been Hawking paraga on the streets with a bastard on her back
Re: DJ Cuppy Get Hilarious Replies After She Tweets - I’m Cooking Tomorrow- Everyone by Preetti(f): 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

jealousy

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Get Hilarious Replies After She Tweets - I’m Cooking Tomorrow- Everyone by lilmax(m): 2:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
some people actually are slow learners and suck at the beginning but golds when they get a grip of it

I remember when I started rap in 2005 but now I'm god in it

so people should let her be
Re: DJ Cuppy Get Hilarious Replies After She Tweets - I’m Cooking Tomorrow- Everyone by Ehiscotch(m): 2:58pm On Jan 16, 2019
Preetti:
jealousy

It's not jealousy; it's somebody being dumb for nairaland likes.

But those peeps went full savage on her:

"Is it food or music you are cooking so we would know whether to buy flagyl or cotton bud" got me.

Cuppy sure doesn't look like a masochist so I wonder why she keeps playing into the hands of these trolls.
Re: DJ Cuppy Get Hilarious Replies After She Tweets - I’m Cooking Tomorrow- Everyone by Preetti(f): 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ehiscotch:

It's not jealousy; it's somebody being dumb for nairaland likes.

But those peeps went full savage on her:

"Is it food or music you are cooking so we would know whether to buy flagyl or cotton bud" got me.

Cuppy sure doesn't look like a masochist so I wonder why she keeps playing into the hands of these trolls.
you smart, I like
Re: DJ Cuppy Get Hilarious Replies After She Tweets - I’m Cooking Tomorrow- Everyone by GraveMan(m): 3:49pm On Jan 16, 2019
She is rich yet she is been underrated..

sometimes money is useless

You rich no mean say dem go hype you
Re: DJ Cuppy Get Hilarious Replies After She Tweets - I’m Cooking Tomorrow- Everyone by babecode: 3:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
I support you

GraveMan:
She is rich yet she is been underrated..

sometimes money is useless

You rich no mean say dem go hype you
Re: DJ Cuppy Get Hilarious Replies After She Tweets - I’m Cooking Tomorrow- Everyone by Jyde89: 4:08pm On Jan 16, 2019
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

I need to dial Jesus'es number on your behalf shocked haba so much bitterness in one vessel.
Re: DJ Cuppy Get Hilarious Replies After She Tweets - I’m Cooking Tomorrow- Everyone by Khd95(m): 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
God of abraham,twitter people don finish work on top this geh head grin grin grin

the most unfortunate girl on twitter ryynow is cuppy....the other time she wanted her fans to list places in europe for her tour..people were mentioning agege,oshodi,ikenne,mbaise etc

whats her crime sef grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Get Hilarious Replies After She Tweets - I’m Cooking Tomorrow- Everyone by OgaBuhari: 11:07am On Jan 17, 2019
Jyde89:

I need to dial Jesus'es number on your behalf shocked haba so much bitterness in one vessel.
da oboy the comment na die.
I Don laugh so tey I nearly Break my ribs grin

(1) (Reply)

Star Boy Wizkid Returns To Social Media, Checkout What He Wants You To See / Destiny Etiko To Blogger Who Said She Dress Anyhow(see Comment) / Billionaire Cubana Chief Priest In Tears After Losing All His Money And Asset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.