Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Free Seminar On Livestock,organic Farmingand Feed Formulation - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Free Seminar On Livestock,organic Farmingand Feed Formulation (524 Views)

Amazing Profit On Livestock Farming. / Free Broiler Grower And Finisher Feed Formulation Whatsapp Group / Effect Of Wonderful Kola On Livestock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Seminar On Livestock,organic Farmingand Feed Formulation by aybam360: 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2019
Due to the high cost of DOC and cost of feeding, Most farmer are just working without making profit, hence, we need to find solution to this problem.
The only way we can help the farmers is to teach them how to make their feed and use Phytogenics for their livestocks; this will eventually reduce the cost of production...
*I will be celebrating my birthday on the 24th of January and am willingly to teach people on feed formulation, Snail, Brooding techniques and Phytogenics*
The various Course will be handle by Professional
Lecturer - *DR.Olalaye(poultry fact ibadan)*

Prof.In Nutrition- *Ayandokun Oluwafemi Stephen*

SNAIL EXPERT
Dr. *Aseniyi Gbenga*.

*PHYTOGENICS*
ABODERIN AYOBAMI

POULTRY EQUIPMENT
*MISS ADA FROM CHINA*

*PREEMAH* -- BROODING TECHNIQUES AND SOURCING OF DOC

IF YOU WANT TO LECTURE FOR FREE, CONTACT ME ON 07066473758

VENUE - WHATSAP

LINK - THE LINK WILL BE OUT BY 20 JANUARY

TERMS AND CONDITION: 30 PEOPLE..

FEE: FREE

Re: Free Seminar On Livestock,organic Farmingand Feed Formulation by babyboy4every1: 11:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
Happy birthday in advance. Long life &prosperity. May god help you as u wish to help 30 people. Thanks.
Re: Free Seminar On Livestock,organic Farmingand Feed Formulation by Swinger(m): 5:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
aybam360:
Due to the high cost of DOC and cost of feeding, Most farmer are just working without making profit, hence, we need to find solution to this problem.
The only way we can help the farmers is to teach them how to make their feed and use Phytogenics for their livestocks; this will eventually reduce the cost of production...
*I will be celebrating my birthday on the 24th of January and am willingly to teach people on feed formulation, Snail, Brooding techniques and Phytogenics*

SNAIL EXPERT
Dr. *Aseniyi Gbenga*.

*PHYTOGENICS*
ABODERIN AYOBAMI

POULTRY EQUIPMENT
*MISS ADA FROM CHINA*

VENUE - WHATSAP

Happy birthday in advance. Still waiting for the link. Thanks a lot.
Re: Free Seminar On Livestock,organic Farmingand Feed Formulation by ejibamui: 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
I'm waiting...... happy birthday in advance.!!!
Re: Free Seminar On Livestock,organic Farmingand Feed Formulation by kaybobo200: 11:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
Happy birthday in advance . pls register me
Re: Free Seminar On Livestock,organic Farmingand Feed Formulation by sanni4susx(m): 1:16pm On Jan 23, 2019
I kept checking till now link no appear
aybam360:

SNAIL EXPERT
Dr. *Aseniyi Gbenga*.

*PHYTOGENICS*
ABODERIN AYOBAMI

POULTRY EQUIPMENT
*MISS ADA FROM CHINA*

VENUE - WHATSAP

(1) (Reply)

Soybeans Suppliers From The North Are Needed / Imported Battery Cages For Sale - German And Chinese Specs / Chicken Poultry Feeder Available For You Today .call 09031689468

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.