Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

White Man Marries Nigerian Bride (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Man Marries Nigerian Bride (photos) (3763 Views)

German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) / Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking / Oyinbo Man & His 13 Groomsmen Rock Agbada As He Weds Yoruba Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Man Marries Nigerian Bride (photos) by PrettyGist: 2:31pm On Jan 16, 2019
The joy of marrying that one person that completes you, no boundaries, no limits just pure love and happiness. The day was lit with the radiance of their love.

Gist from Gistmore -
http://gistmore.com/white-man-marries-nigerian-bride-photos

Re: White Man Marries Nigerian Bride (photos) by PrettyGist: 2:32pm On Jan 16, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Man Marries Nigerian Bride (photos) by 10mobile: 2:33pm On Jan 16, 2019
Where's the white man?

2 Likes

Re: White Man Marries Nigerian Bride (photos) by Lamasta(m): 2:58pm On Jan 16, 2019
Happy Married Life to them they will enjoy there union IJN
Re: White Man Marries Nigerian Bride (photos) by lilmax(m): 2:59pm On Jan 16, 2019
pray it lasts,most like this ends up 2years

marrying a white dude is no achievement

1 Like

Re: White Man Marries Nigerian Bride (photos) by Teeceepat(f): 3:09pm On Jan 16, 2019
Lamasta:
Happy Married Life to them they will enjoy there union IJN
Amen. Some people will always be jelous.

1 Like

Re: White Man Marries Nigerian Bride (photos) by marvin906(m): 3:10pm On Jan 16, 2019
this girl ugly Sha..
nevertheless Happy married life to them..
buh why do I feel marrying a white dude is a risk

1 Like

Re: White Man Marries Nigerian Bride (photos) by Paxie55: 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
If Nigerian ladies wanna get married to whites, they get married to the best, young, rich and appealing ones.
But Nigerian misogynist alpha males wanna be will go over there to carry the obesed divorced and dumped grannies, not only do they get married to such ladies, they will also be their errand boy.

But they will come down here to shout foreign ladies are the best, ask them to show you the foreign ladies they are dating, you will shudder at the sight of it.

One hater above me though.

Hml babies. kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Man Marries Nigerian Bride (photos) by TimiRume(f): 3:53pm On Jan 16, 2019
marvin906:
this girl ugly Sha..
nevertheless Happy married life to them..
buh why do I feel marrying a white dude is a risk
This woman is ugly? no wonder Nigerian women are preferring to marry men who can see their beauty and respect women. White men as a collective are alpha males. They take their futures in their hands and don't sit down blaming their governments day in day out like your lazy asses in this part of the world, they are good looking, and earn better than you guys on average, no wonder they are the most desired men. Which woman wouldn't prefer them. Jealousy grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Man Marries Nigerian Bride (photos) by Paxie55: 4:08pm On Jan 16, 2019
TimiRume:
This woman is ugly? no wonder Nigerian women are preferring to marry men who can see their beauty and respect women. White men as a collective are alpha males. They take their futures in their hands and don't sit down blaming their governments day in day out like your lazy asses in this part of the world, they are good looking, and earn better than you guys on average, no wonder they are the most desired men. Which woman wouldn't prefer them. Jealousy grin
Thank you.
You said it all.
Re: White Man Marries Nigerian Bride (photos) by TimiRume(f): 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2019
Paxie55:

Thank you.
You said it all.
Some men can't hold their jealousy for white men. This same men prioritise white skinned women and children over black skinned ones. You know they wish they were white men, lol !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Man Marries Nigerian Bride (photos) by Paxie55: 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
TimiRume:
Some men can't hold their jealousy for white men. This same men prioritise white skinned women and children over black skinned ones. You know they wish they were white men, lol !!!
grin grin their jealousy is top notch.
They can't hide it, they get intimidated by their white ladies not to talk of their men.

The funny thing is that, they keep commensurating black women to whites, but they go over there to carry their left overs and even get emasculated cos they are too desperate for green card.

If we should start comparing white men to these set of emasculated imps we have here eeh, This table go scatter. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Man Marries Nigerian Bride (photos) by TimiRume(f): 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2019
Paxie55:

They can't hide it, they get intimidated by their white ladies not to talk of their men.

The funny thing is that, they keep commensurating black women to whites, but they go over there to carry their left overs and even get emasculated cos they are too desperate for green card.

If we should start comparing white men to these set of emasculated imps we have here eeh, This table go scatter. grin grin
Babe you sound as if you are ready for it grin As for me i don't want to be the reason another one would hang himself cool

Seriously i don't understand what these guys problems are, they should get their sh1ts together and leave black women alone. I just hope the guys on here are not a reflection of the Nigerian guys i see everyday. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Man Marries Nigerian Bride (photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2019
Paxie55:
[s]

If we should start comparing white men to these set of emasculated imps we have here eeh, This table go scatter. grin grin[/s]

1 Like

Re: White Man Marries Nigerian Bride (photos) by Paxie55: 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2019
TimiRume:
Babe you sound as if you are ready for it grin As for me i don't want to be the reason another one would hang himself cool

Seriously i don't understand what these guys problems are, they should get their sh1ts together and leave black women alone. I just hope the guys on here are not a reflection of the Nigerian guys i see everyday. cool
They log out to face the hard reality babe. wink

1 Like

Re: White Man Marries Nigerian Bride (photos) by faithfull18(f): 4:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
Nice.
Re: White Man Marries Nigerian Bride (photos) by TimiRume(f): 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
Paxie55:
They log out to face the hard reality babe. wink
I can see that too! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Man Marries Nigerian Bride (photos) by marvin906(m): 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
TimiRume:

no offense buh have you been around whites..
the way you speak is almost as if they are perfect,they are not lazy, they aren't poor,
in your dream world they are the perfect definition of men..
dude come back to reality..
The White's you praise have devil's in them so as black..
And please next time don't assume anything about my financial status you don't know me I don't know you so don't assume if a white earns more than you no prob..
And by calling me jealous I don't understand

3 Likes

Re: White Man Marries Nigerian Bride (photos) by earthsync(f): 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
10mobile:
Where's the white man?
is you blind
Re: White Man Marries Nigerian Bride (photos) by Burgerlomo: 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2019
Happy married life cool
Re: White Man Marries Nigerian Bride (photos) by TimiRume(f): 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2019
marvin906:

no offense buh have you been around whites..
the way you speak is almost as if they are perfect,they are not lazy, they aren't poor,
in your dream world they are the perfect definition of men..
dude come back to reality
I know there are lazy white men but in general, you know when we round up everything, they are not lazy. You can see their thriving countries, not the best but much more better than what is obtainable in your countries. Men are valued for these things, that's why they get women easily. Don't give up on yourselves or find easy routes outs. Man up and take risks too ! cool

3 Likes

Re: White Man Marries Nigerian Bride (photos) by marvin906(m): 4:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
TimiRume:
I know there are lazy white men but in general, you know when we round up everything, they are not lazy. You can see their thriving countries, not the best but much more better that what is obtainable in your countries. Men are valued for these things, that's why they get women easily. Don't give up on yourselves or find easy routes outs. Man up and take risks too ! cool

Am still asking you if you have been around them or stayed with them cause you keep using that same statement they are not lazy.. some of their countries are thriving because they have a functional government which we lack..
Blacks aren't perfect buh please stop portraying whites as perfect
Dude no offense buh you sound like someone with low self-esteem..dude as for me no white is better than me

2 Likes

Re: White Man Marries Nigerian Bride (photos) by TimiRume(f): 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
marvin906:

Am still asking you if you have been around them or stayed with them cause you keep using that same statement they are not lazy.. some of their countries are thriving because they have a functional government which we lack..
Blacks aren't perfect buh please stop portraying whites as perfect
Dude no offense buh you sound like someone with low self-esteem..dude as for me no white is better than me
Alright. And the bride you called ugly isn't ugly, my reason for quoting you in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: White Man Marries Nigerian Bride (photos) by marvin906(m): 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
TimiRume:
Alright. And the bride you called ugly isn't ugly, my reason for quoting you in the first place.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

1 Like

Re: White Man Marries Nigerian Bride (photos) by TimiRume(f): 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2019
marvin906:

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
The irony! grin
Re: White Man Marries Nigerian Bride (photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2019
UGLY LADIES sabi catch white Men

1 Like

Re: White Man Marries Nigerian Bride (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 5:26pm On Jan 16, 2019
Paxie55:
If Nigerian ladies wanna get married to whites, they get married to the best, young, rich and appealing ones.
But Nigerian misogynist alpha males wanna be will go over there to carry the obesed divorced and dumped grannies, not only do they get married to such ladies, they will also be their errand boy.

But they will come down here to shout foreign ladies are the best, ask them to show you the foreign ladies they are dating, you will shudder at the sight of it.

One hater above me though.

Hml babies. kiss
LMAO.
You sef grin
Re: White Man Marries Nigerian Bride (photos) by Brokeboy111(m): 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2019
Hml to them oo I'm still broke
Re: White Man Marries Nigerian Bride (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 5:39pm On Jan 16, 2019
Paxie55:

....and they come back beating their chest bragging about how they take away the white women and everyone hates them becaise of it. If you listen to them you will think they carry the very best.
Re: White Man Marries Nigerian Bride (photos) by Paxie55: 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

....and they come back beating their chest bragging about how they take away the white women and everyone hates them becaise of it. If you listen to them you will think they carry the very best.
No mind them.
They know that the whites can't tolerate half of what Nigerian ladies tolerate.

Infact, they tremble at white woman's presence.

Some black men sef grin

1 Like

Re: White Man Marries Nigerian Bride (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 5:51pm On Jan 16, 2019
Paxie55:

No mind them.
They know that the whites can't tolerate half of what Nigerian ladies tolerate.

Infact, they tremble at white woman's presence.

Some black men sef grin
LOL @ tremble. When a woman has the support of her society to express and be herself 100% why should she take crap from anybody

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guy Says He's Not A Rapist After Masturbating On Lady's Thighs Against Her Wish / Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? / A Girl Doesn’t Text Back – Use These Texts Instead Of Leaving Her Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.