Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Re: Inec Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Inec Recruitment (2583 Views)

INEC Recruitment 2020/2021 / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inec Recruitment by IamPatriotic(m): 3:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
I just completed the online application for the 2019 elections ad hoc staff, this was all I could print as the Acknowledgement Slip, no summary page indicating that I've successfully completed the application form.

Please is this correct or I have missed out on something important?

Re: Re: Inec Recruitment by suresammy: 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
You didnt upload your passport?
Re: Re: Inec Recruitment by Ibrahim94(m): 4:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
same thing I saw, when I uploaded my passport. Thus, I went ahead to print my slip.
Re: Re: Inec Recruitment by Devisiyi(m): 4:54pm On Jan 16, 2019
What's the link?
Re: Re: Inec Recruitment by Phedam: 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
Pls can you share the registration with me?
Re: Re: Inec Recruitment by Ebitus: 5:28pm On Jan 16, 2019
I saw dsame print out ooooo
Re: Re: Inec Recruitment by Ebitus: 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2019
Http//:pres.inecnigeria.org
Re: Re: Inec Recruitment by holuwamosey(m): 6:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
Can we use phone or preferably system which one u use @op
Re: Re: Inec Recruitment by IamPatriotic(m): 6:22pm On Jan 16, 2019
holuwamosey:
Can we use phone or preferably system which one u use @op

Both
Re: Re: Inec Recruitment by IamPatriotic(m): 6:24pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ibrahim94:
same thing I saw, when I uploaded my passport. Thus, I went ahead to print my slip.

My friend who works in a Ministry told me that INEC was in their office will the same form, so I'm waiting...
Re: Re: Inec Recruitment by Yusufnairaland2: 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2019
Very very wrong...No name, No passport, No Applicant ID..Very wrong...Go and edit it properly..My own shows every information including passport and ID number..And mg name appears on the acknowledgement oath..
Re: Re: Inec Recruitment by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 16, 2019
Yusufnairaland2:
Very very wrong...No name, No passport, No Applicant ID..Very wrong...Go and edit it properly..My own shows every information including passport and ID number..And mg name appears on the acknowledgement oath..

yea
Re: Re: Inec Recruitment by wisino1(m): 7:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
If you want to be taken go to there office and collect the form fill and summit by hand I am not too sure they will use online application
Re: Re: Inec Recruitment by IamPatriotic(m): 7:42pm On Jan 16, 2019
Yusufnairaland2:

Please can upload your acknowledgement copy, please I want to see what I looks like.
Re: Re: Inec Recruitment by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
IamPatriotic:
I just completed the online application for the 2019 elections ad hoc staff, this was all I could print as the Acknowledgement Slip, no summary page indicating that I've successfully completed the application form.

the passport will not appear,the issue you are having is your detail on it
APPLICANT ID
POSITION
FULL NAME
CALL-UP ID NO:
SOURCE
Re: Re: Inec Recruitment by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
IamPatriotic:

Register with a new e-mail,yahoomail preferably...The issue there is that ur information are not in inec database and there is no way you can edit them coz you have already submitted .Make use of a desktop browser next time
Re: Re: Inec Recruitment by Yusufnairaland2: 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ojeifo12:
the passport will not appear,the issue you are having is your detail on it
APPLICANT ID
POSITION
FULL NAME
CALL-UP ID NO:
SOURCE
passport will appear sir
Re: Re: Inec Recruitment by Yusufnairaland2: 8:07pm On Jan 16, 2019
IamPatriotic:

Please can upload your acknowledgement copy, please I want to see what I looks like.
I will do so when I get home sir..I went out.
Re: Re: Inec Recruitment by Queenjuliette(f): 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
IamPatriotic:

Did you get a mail from INEC saying your registration was completed?
if NO, then your registration was incomplete.
same thing happened to me I had to go over it again.
then I got an acknowledgement slip with passport and all.
Re: Re: Inec Recruitment by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 16, 2019
how do i locate inec office in Lagos, Ikeja axis andi want to also know if i can see them in office on Saturday or on friday evening. I also need connection...07084185633...Thanks
Re: Re: Inec Recruitment by Yusufnairaland2: 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2019
forever24:
how do i locate inec office in Lagos, Ikeja axis andi want to also know if i can see them in office on Saturday or on friday evening. I also need connection...Thanks
You really don't need to visit dere office, you can do it yourself from the comfort of your home..It's quite easy...You don't need any connection, you will be too disappointed if after the "connection", you don't get picked...I am doing it with an open mind..If they select me ...THANK GOD...If not...FINE...I only spent #200 for printing and resizing my photo... That's all

1 Like

Re: Re: Inec Recruitment by dammymighty(m): 3:36am On Jan 17, 2019
I'm not getting the confirmation email
Re: Re: Inec Recruitment by Ezypretty: 4:55am On Jan 17, 2019
The best option is to go to their office, collect form, fill and submit it by hand
Re: Re: Inec Recruitment by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
Yusufnairaland2:

passport will appear sir
The passport
Re: Re: Inec Recruitment by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
Yusufnairaland2:

passport will appear sir
The passport will appear
Re: Re: Inec Recruitment by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
Yusufnairaland2:

passport will appear sir
Sorry,passport should appear
Re: Re: Inec Recruitment by chiboy429(m): 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
Ezypretty:
The best option is to go to their office, collect form, fill and submit it by hand

funny enough I am just coming out of inec office in my LGA , they told me they have closed recruitment and adhoc staff have been shortlisted that I should forget online portal, that it's a lie. I dont know which to believe or the way forward
Re: Re: Inec Recruitment by IamPatriotic(m): 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
chiboy429:

funny enough I am just coming out of inec office in my LGA , they told me they have closed recruitment and adhoc staff have been shortlisted that I should forget online portal, that it's a lie. I dont know which to believe or the way forward

Are for real? that can't be true, I supervise Corps members in my Office, they have not be shortlisted, it is when they commence trainng for Corpals that I will give up....but in Nigeria, anything is possible, the more you see, the less you know....

2 Likes

Re: Re: Inec Recruitment by chiboy429(m): 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
IamPatriotic:

Are for real? that can't be true, I supervise Corps members in my Office, they have not be shortlisted, it is when they commence trainng for Corpals that I will give up....but in Nigeria, anything is possible, the more you see, the less you know....

which is your state? I am kinda confused
Re: Re: Inec Recruitment by IamPatriotic(m): 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2019
[quote author=chiboy429 post=74854783]

which is your state? I am kinda confused[/quote

FCT
Re: Re: Inec Recruitment by IamPatriotic(m): 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
chiboy429:

which is your state? I am kinda confused

FCT, ABUJA....
Re: Re: Inec Recruitment by chiboy429(m): 9:46am On Jan 18, 2019
[quote author=IamPatriotic post=74855097][/quote]

mine is delta. FTC is a diff ball game unlike delta that does things the other way round

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Biacom Agro Nigeria Limited / GET PAID IN 24H / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.