Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Break Away From Unemployment And Poverty – Empowerment Program - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Break Away From Unemployment And Poverty – Empowerment Program (889 Views)

Break Away From Unemployment And Poverty – Empowerment Program / Break Away From Unemployment And Poverty – Empowerment Program / Break Away From Unemployment And Poverty – Empowerment Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Break Away From Unemployment And Poverty – Empowerment Program by AbiodunFaf(m): 3:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
I am not here to write so much. Take advantage of this wonderful opportunity to learn a laudable skill that you can use to transform your life financially for life

LEARN HOW TO CREATE WEB APPLICATIONS THAT SOLVE REAL LIFE PROBLEMS USING PHP/MYSQL AND MAKE ENDLESS MONEY ANYTIME YOU NEED TO.

THIS IS PHP/MYSQL TRAINING THAT YOU PAY OVER 100,000 NAIRA TO LEARN NOW AT RECHARGE CARD FEE.

End your money worries while you learn how to create applications that provide solutions to real life problem.
I have created 16 different video tutorials that takes you from the very scratch and put you through the whole of web design and web application development

There are 16 set of videos that covers web design and web application development solely developed by me. The things you will learn in this video will turn you to a serial web application developer after putting them together.Some of the things you will learn include:

1. Introduction to Website and Web Application Development
2. HTML Basics 1
3. HTML Basics 2
4. Creating Structure for our website
5. Creating and Building A website structure 2
6. Creating Forms in our website
7. Creating Menus and Links
8. Designing our contact Page
9. Introduction to PHP/MySQL
10. Setting Up your work environment for your first application
11. Setting up database that your web application will communicate with
12. Creating a login system that communicates with your database
13. Creating a restricted member area in your application
14. Creating an admin console for your web application
15. Creating an application that can submit data into a database table
16. Creating an application that can read submitted data into a database
17. Creating an application that can edit data stored in a database
18. Creating an application that can delete data stored in a database
and many more.

HOW TO JOIN

Follow this link and start immediately

www.softsolution.com.ng/webapplicationtraining
Re: Break Away From Unemployment And Poverty – Empowerment Program by Larriekay: 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2019
AbiodunFaf:
I am not here to write so much. Take advantage of this wonderful opportunity to learn a laudable skill that you can use to transform your life financially for life

LEARN HOW TO CREATE WEB APPLICATIONS THAT SOLVE REAL LIFE PROBLEMS USING PHP/MYSQL AND MAKE ENDLESS MONEY ANYTIME YOU NEED TO.

THIS IS PHP/MYSQL TRAINING THAT YOU PAY OVER 100,000 NAIRA TO LEARN NOW AT RECHARGE CARD FEE.

End your money worries while you learn how to create applications that provide solutions to real life problem.
I have created 16 different video tutorials that takes you from the very scratch and put you through the whole of web design and web application development

There are 16 set of videos that covers web design and web application development solely developed by me. The things you will learn in this video will turn you to a serial web application developer after putting them together.Some of the things you will learn include:

1. Introduction to Website and Web Application Development
2. HTML Basics 1
3. HTML Basics 2
4. Creating Structure for our website
5. Creating and Building A website structure 2
6. Creating Forms in our website
7. Creating Menus and Links
8. Designing our contact Page
9. Introduction to PHP/MySQL
10. Setting Up your work environment for your first application
11. Setting up database that your web application will communicate with
12. Creating a login system that communicates with your database
13. Creating a restricted member area in your application
14. Creating an admin console for your web application
15. Creating an application that can submit data into a database table
16. Creating an application that can read submitted data into a database
17. Creating an application that can edit data stored in a database
18. Creating an application that can delete data stored in a database
and many more.

HOW TO JOIN

Follow this link and start immediately

www.softsolution.com.ng/webapplicationtraining
Be your own boss, with Betking Agent the Number 1 Sportbet company in Africa, the playing ground for Kings were you are entitle for commission, Bonus and Jackpot. With Just 25k and you will be given Virtual Decorder for free, banner, T-shirt and some other Ogbonge benefit. E.g Free installation of dish, User friendly Platform for agent and Online customer to navigate. For more enquiries you can : Contact me on. 07032573164.
Re: Break Away From Unemployment And Poverty – Empowerment Program by AbiodunFaf(m): 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
Download this free ebook and learn how to start web design or web development business without money and make a descent living from it.

http://www.softsolution.com.ng/webtrainingcs

This is about the best gift you can get this year

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Soft Loan / Tipping Trucks Available For Hire Within Lagos And Ogun State / How To Earn On Forex Without Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.