Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

#10YearsChallenge: Atiku Shares Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #10YearsChallenge: Atiku Shares Photos (40722 Views)

Man Who Looks Like Ojukwu Shares Photos / 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos / Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#10YearsChallenge: Atiku Shares Photos by praizblog: 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
Popular Presidential aspirant Atiku Abubakar Joins the latest trend of 10years challenge as he shares adorable throwback photo.

See how nigerians react to this photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/10yearschallenge-atiku-joins-the-trend-shares-adorable-throwback-photos/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Atiku Shares Photos by praizblog: 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
See more hilarious throwback photos of atiku here >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Atiku Shares Photos by Emmzy201(m): 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
Man has been balling hard

4 Likes

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Atiku Shares Photos by 10mobile: 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
grin IF ONLY THESE GUYS KEEP BEING CLOSE TO THE STREET WHEN THEY GET THEIR MANDATE! BUT NO. ONCE THEY GET THERE, THEY ARE RING FENCED BY THOSE WHO MAKE THINGS HAPPEN. THAT'S POLITICS FOR YOU.

MEANWHILE: DISCOVER DEEP SECRETS ON SURVIVING OFFICE POLITICS IN ANY WORK PLACE... ABSOLUTELY FREE.

5 Likes

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Atiku Shares Photos by lilmax(m): 3:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
10years better than some people 20 years

11 Likes

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Atiku Shares Photos by chigoziri2403(m): 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2019
kiss
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Atiku Shares Photos by hisexcellency34: 4:49pm On Jan 16, 2019
His throwback pic looked like the period he committed that crime in US

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Atiku Shares Photos by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:50pm On Jan 16, 2019
Am sure that was when he could travel to US.

Now like this na naija and Dubai get am.
Wonder how he will cope with tht US thing if he becomes president

2 Likes

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Atiku Shares Photos by sotall(m): 4:50pm On Jan 16, 2019
Full of life

We reject lifelessness from February 2019

5 Likes

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Atiku Shares Photos by chiedu7: 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2019
Buhari cannot even walk unaided as seen in this video, so asking for Buhari's pic is a waste of time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atI4c23tUgA

Now we know why Trump said the below.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8437639_img20181210071542_jpeg8b79d63499a4b34301d64f4e920a0ec0

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Atiku Shares Photos by haywire07(m): 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2019
Throwback, was in America,
2019, he is watching America on TV

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Atiku Shares Photos by mozona(m): 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2019
i hope buhari knows what is trending on the net.

5 Likes

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Atiku Shares Photos by jashar(f): 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2019
Rubbish. This man isn't fit to be President. Argue with yourselves biko

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Atiku Shares Photos by mayormick(m): 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2019
Nice, don't see much difference though
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Atiku Shares Photos by IjebuWarrior: 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
HarmattanRain:
I have been reading through the threads and a lot of the comments. First of all I WANT ALL NIGERIANS TO KNOW WE THE PEOPLE HAVE THE POWER. OUR COLLECTED VOICES THROUGH OUR VOTES CANNOT BE OVERWHELMED.

I SEE ALOT OF PEOPLE SAYING IF NOT BUHARI THEN ATIKU OR VICE VERSA. I SAY TO THESE PEOPLE UNA MUMU NEVA DO? THERE ARE OTHER CHOICES. BETTER CHOICES

I ADVICE ALL NIGERIANS TO STUDY THE ELECTORAL MAP of 2011 that Goodluck Jonathan won AND YOU WILL SEE THE POWER WE HAVE COLLECTIVELY.

NEITHER BUHARINCOMPETENT OR ATIKTHIEFU

APC = PDP

NIGERIANS DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH ON THE INDIVIDUAL CANDIDATES DO NOT VOTE BLINDLY. WATCH THE DEBATES ONLINE, OBSERVE WHO IS FEARLESS TO ATTACK THE STAUS QUO BECAUSE NIGERIA NEEDS FEARLESS, INTELLIGENT, AND PHYSICALLY FIT.

You don't need to win the NE and NW majority (they would vote a northern candidate anyway even if these candidates don't have what it takes and want to imprison all Nigerians). You just have to win the SS, SW, SE, and NC majority to take the mandate.

I advice the ACC candidate; SOWORE ( who in my opinion and over three months observation of all the "other" none-APC=PDP candidates, has shown to have both FEARLESSNESS and INTELLIGENCE (In tune with modernity & technology) and is aware of the dividends of democracy as he has lived abroad. He knows what our fellow Nigerian brothers and sisters are being cheated from. He knows we are all Nigerians because living in the West or Asia, the white man and or Asian man does not see tribes, they see us all as BLACK and treat us all the same calling us #shitholecountries

Campaign in the SW and SS, many here are already fully aware deep down PDP = APC and know that Nigeria need both fearless and smart. The other candidates Mogahlu and Oby are smart but not fearless as they have connection to the previous cabals. Just help them put these awareness to Voting.

Concentrate on the SE (the youth there feel marginalized by the PDP=APC party). Show the you are for them unless the votes would be spread through the other new parties or they would not vote at all out of discouragement. Let them know that Mogahlu and Oby are smart but not fearless as they have connection to the previous cabals. Mogahlu term under Sanusi and Oby term under OBJ did not yield anything for the SE region)

Focus on the NC (where their sons and daughters have been continuously killed by herdsman and their farms destroyed). Show them that you have heard their cry and that in 21st century Nigeria, the system of nomadic herding needs to change). Spread this to Sowore and Nigerians.

WE THE PEOPLE HAVE THE POWER. If the North East and North West wants to keep voting people that want to imprison us, we at the South South, South West, South East, and North Central regions stand in solidarity to oppose this. WE ARE THE MAJORITY. Enough of us being called a shit hole country by the white man. They can rig the NE and NW regions but can if we stand united can they dare come and rig our regions in the SW, SE, SS, and NC? OUR MUMU DON DO

Nigerians we deserve better!

Well said, bros.. but, of course none of the so called foolish youths would comprehend with your write-up. A nation that lacks integrity and substance while adulating mediocrity... expect nothing less. angry

3 Likes

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Atiku Shares Photos by Heywhizzy(m): 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
Anything to send that mannequin to Daura

1 Like

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Atiku Shares Photos by aguiyi2: 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2019
Atikulated man, na you BIKO.

2 Likes

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Atiku Shares Photos by wellmax(m): 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2019
Posting pictures of America that he can never visit again, else he will be arrested and thrown into jail.

1 Like

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Atiku Shares Photos by chiedu7: 4:54pm On Jan 16, 2019
Make we see Buhari debate oh!

2 Likes

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Atiku Shares Photos by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:54pm On Jan 16, 2019
Daddy morpha
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Atiku Shares Photos by Femich18(m): 4:54pm On Jan 16, 2019
mozona:
i hope buhari knows what is trending on the net.
Hmmmm.. If i hear. Buhari wey no fit even operate a small browsing phone. Baba nah Analog President o

4 Likes

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Atiku Shares Photos by soberdrunk(m): 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
See Sujimoto insulting a sitting president, I thought he had sense...... angry
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Atiku Shares Photos by SaiAtikuTill203: 4:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
Iam supporting Atiku due to the following reasons; because he's better than Buhari in terms of academic qualifications, he's not tribalistic, he's not as heartless as Buhari, Atiku is more educated, handsome, and vibrant. Iam just ashamed of Buhari as a president, Buhari possesses zero quality of being a president. Buhari has no sympathy in him, he has no conscience as a human. If only my choice of candidate could win the election then I would've voted for my choice of candidate in Donald Duke, but for my vote not to split and favour that mistake could Buhari, I will rather give my mandate to Atiku, so that lifeless illiterate can be ejected out of office. How can an illiterate be a president? That's very strange and irritating. Like for example, in a university, before you become a vice-chancellor, you must have attained the height of professorship. So tell me, why will an uneducated man be a president of a country? who and what is he leading? because, as for me, Atiku is much more better than Buhari in every aspect. As for the corruption allegation, we all know that all Nigerian politicians are corrupt, just that some are more corrupt than the others. I hate tribalism and wickedness, which is what Buhari fully possess! To be sincere, Buhari is just a total disgrace, let's tell ourselves the truth. A president whose vice is 100% better than him. Mind you, Iam not playing politics, Iam just preaching the truth. Believe it or not, people pretending to like Buhari knows that

SAI daddy AA..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Atiku Shares Photos by Shikini: 4:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
Correct gee.
Nigerians I beg, follow man weh sabi road.

Join hands to send that lifeless dullard back to Daura
Imagine what the dullard has turned our country into

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Atiku Shares Photos by IjebuWarrior: 4:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
Iam supporting Atiku due to the following reasons; because he's better than Buhari in terms of academic qualifications, he's not tribalistic, he's not as heartless as Buhari, Atiku is more educated, handsome, and vibrant. Iam just ashamed of Buhari as a president, Buhari possesses zero quality of being a president. Buhari has no sympathy in him, he has no conscience as a human. If only my choice of candidate could win the election then I would've voted for my choice of candidate in Donald Duke, but for my vote not to split and favour that mistake could Buhari, I will rather give my mandate to Atiku, so that lifeless illiterate can be ejected out of office. How can an illiterate be a president? That's very strange and irritating. Like for example, in a university, before you become a vice-chancellor, you must have attained the height of professorship. So tell me, why will an uneducated man be a president of a country? who and what is he leading? because, as for me, Atiku is much more better than Buhari in every aspect. As for the corruption allegation, we all know that all Nigerian politicians are corrupt, just that some are more corrupt than the others. I hate tribalism and wickedness, which is what Buhari fully possess! To be sincere, Buhari is just a total disgrace, let's tell ourselves the truth. A president whose vice is 100% better than him. Mind you, Iam not playing politics, Iam just preaching the truth. Believe it or not, people pretending to like Buhari knows that B

A great example of a FOOL! Aren't you sick and tired of being oppressed by these same people since 1960? Why can't you fools just think progressively? undecided angry Oh... the future of Nigeria! angry angry angry

Why does it have to be these old t.ards (Buhari, Atiku et al...)? Why can't you freaking gear your minds and brain towards progress and real change? angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Atiku Shares Photos by SaiAtikuTill203: 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

A great example of a FOOL! Aren't you sick and tired of being oppressed by these same people since 1960? Why can't you fools just think progressively? undecided angry Oh... the future of Nigeria! angry angry angry

Why does it have to be these old t.ards (Buhari, Atiku et al...)? Why can't you freaking gear your minds and brain towards progress and real change? angry angry angry
Buhari is the new Father Christmas in town!
First, he gave Guinea Bissau $500,000 last week, and he has now approved a grant of 1 billion dollar for Sudan to enable them fight famine.
This is a country that can't pay 30k naira minimum wage. A country that has been designated as the poverty capital of the world fighting poverty in another land.
A country that has been borrowing and even trying to sell of its assets to finance a budget is giving to another country.
A country that doesn't suffer famine, but its citizens are very hungry.
This grant to a great extent revalidates the Jubrin saga!
BUHARILOOTER must be voted out at all cost!
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Atiku Shares Photos by AdesegunSanni89: 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
10 years ago Atiku could enter America. He can no longer do so today

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Warns Kukah Not To Divide Nigeria / IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump / Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.