Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Mysterious Plane That Landed After 37 Years - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mysterious Plane That Landed After 37 Years (2050 Views)

The First Aeroplane That Landed In Bauchi In 1928 / Inside Putin's N180b Presidential Plane That Includes Gold-plated Toilet & A Gym / See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mysterious Plane That Landed After 37 Years by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2019
A chartered DC-4 aircraft with 54 passengers on board landed in Carcas, Venezuela in 1992, 37 years after it disappeared in 1955, during a flight from New York to Miami, but it wasn't long before it took off and disappeared into the cloud.

According to Estovara, is a small calendar 1955, which gave the pilot the runway a few seconds before take-off.

I saw the plane, I heard the voice of the pilot. I even carried a calendar but I can't still believe it, said Juan de la Corte, who saw everything that happened from the tower control flight.

The people aboard still think that they are still in 1955 and that they had landed in Florida but it is not. Only God knows where they have been all these years.

According to Juan and other managers, they realized that there is something supernatural when the airport was suddenly approached by the propeller plane that has not appeared on the radar screens.

We saw the plane with our eyes but there was no signs of it on the radar, said Juan.

We asked the pilot the call himself, and he radioed us "where are we?" His voice was frightened and confused but finally he said charter flight 914 from New York to Miami, with a crew of 4 people and 57 passengers.

The manager said that after these words of the pilot in the control room was quiet, everyone was shocked.

I told the pilot, "it's Caracas, Venezuela, South America. Then I asked "are you suffering from a disaster?" There was no answer and I cleared the corridor for landing.

Few minutes later, I heard the pilot "Jesus Christ, Jimmy! Where the hell are we, they looked at the plane and behaved as if it was a spaceship.

Then I heard him say, " something is wrong here. "I radioed the plane: " Captain, "this is an international airport in Caracas. Today May, 21, 1992. He just said, "oh my God! I could hear him breathing heavily, I tried to calm him down saying it had sent to the ground crew.

According to de la corte, when the ground crew approached the tanker aircraft, the pilot shouted over the radio: " No, Do not go near, We are leaving here! Later, ground service workers reported seeing passengers face pressed against the window.

A pilot opened the window of the cab and waved to them to leave, said de la Corte.

The pilot started the engine and the plane took off. Leaders of civil aviation recorded all negotiations with the board, and also found a calendar and continued to investigate the incident.

1 Share

Re: Mysterious Plane That Landed After 37 Years by Chriswazo(m): 3:40pm On Jan 16, 2019
You want me to believe this,?

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Plane That Landed After 37 Years by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 16, 2019
Steven king- Langoliers.
Re: Mysterious Plane That Landed After 37 Years by Sholexmedia: 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2019
See video of young Nigeria who quit civil engineering to become an artist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRYRAaUEU34
Re: Mysterious Plane That Landed After 37 Years by good4all40: 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
It is very hard to believe this
Re: Mysterious Plane That Landed After 37 Years by oskaroni(m): 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2019
What is the title of dz movie again undecided

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Plane That Landed After 37 Years by Hahjascho(m): 10:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
What's this one insinuating ;DWhat's this one insinuating
Re: Mysterious Plane That Landed After 37 Years by saintkola(m): 8:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
Is this from the series, Manifest?

(1) (Reply)

Plane That Will Travel London To New York In 2 Hours, Unveiled {photos} / Is It Not Time For Africans To Stop Going To Arab Countries(photos) / Places To Shop In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.