Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo To Be Erased From Real Madrid’s History - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo To Be Erased From Real Madrid’s History (64784 Views)

Jović: One Of The Worst Signings In Real Madrid History / Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid / ‘your Legacy Will Never Be Erased’: Ramos Leads Tributes To Departing Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Be Erased From Real Madrid’s History by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2019
Melian:

One would think only employees get bitter but there are bitter employers too. I sent a new year text to my former employer, (I had resigned 2 months before) but I was ignored.

why wont he ignored you? tell me

may be he think you are looking for a way to get inside his pant
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Be Erased From Real Madrid’s History by Meliian(f): 3:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
amhelpless:

why wont he ignored you? tell me

may be he think you are looking for a way to get inside his pant

Haha. I almost suffered a stroke reading your poor grammar. Perverted child of a bus conductor. Your mum must have fuc-ked one to bring you into this world.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Be Erased From Real Madrid’s History by RTSC: 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
LZAA:

You mean no one born in the 90's and 2000's or those who really started watching EPL since 2004
Ok oh
People still compare Pele, maradona to Messi.
And they also played much much longer ago.

Di Stefano is a nobody compared to these giants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Be Erased From Real Madrid’s History by yusman14(m): 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
i am not suprised..madrid av never cherish dere legend...casilass and stefano were sent out of d club lyk animal....its nt fair
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Be Erased From Real Madrid’s History by LZAA: 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
RTSC:

People still compare Pele, maradona to Messi.
And they also played much much longer ago.

Di Stefano is a nobody compared to these giants.
The same di stefano who pele,eusebio and maradona cited as major inspiration
The same di stefano who madrid took from barca and influenced the bitterness u see in el classico today is who u say is nobody
Simply google the blond arrow and stop fanboying
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Be Erased From Real Madrid’s History by Ukfootballplus(m): 3:45am On Jan 18, 2019
FOOTBALL POOLS FIXTURES UP TO WEEK 33 NOW PUBLISHED AT UKFOOTBALLPLUS.COM

See advance fixtures and results @

www.ukfootballplus.com
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Be Erased From Real Madrid’s History by Ernesthugo(m): 7:02am On Jan 18, 2019
Your Male GENERATIONS

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FIFA Introduces MRI Scan For Age Of Players To Be Determined / Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name / Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.