Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Loan For Transport Business- Pls Help! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Loan For Transport Business- Pls Help! (3150 Views)

Toks Volkswagen Transporter Bus,perfect For Transport Or Haulage Business-#680k / PRICE REDUCED!!!. Renault Espace 2002 Very Good For Transport NOW 800K / Audi 80 For Sale For 300k(good For Transport Biz) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan For Transport Business- Pls Help! by hakunajay(m): 10:57am On Aug 13, 2010
I'm a graduate who's not ready to wait for non existing and forth coming jobs. Hence, i've decided to take the bull by the horn! I want to start my own transport business (i'll start small for now). I need loan to buy me a good 18-seater bus for inter state transport. Or if you have one that i can buy in form of hire purchase, pls contact me. Thanks!
Re: Loan For Transport Business- Pls Help! by femmy2010(m): 11:04am On Aug 13, 2010
Bro,
The idea of becoming a Job creator would work greatly for you and i believe all your expectations would manifest.
Be expectant of that most unique favor from above.
Best of Luck.
Re: Loan For Transport Business- Pls Help! by hakunajay(m): 11:41am On Aug 13, 2010
@femmy- thanks bro! I once posted a comment on your thread, i asked you about hire purchase. Do u remember me? Men, i'm just determined to make it- by the HOOK and hard work!
Re: Loan For Transport Business- Pls Help! by vinmol: 12:39pm On Aug 13, 2010
would have love to do this, but u dont trust pple, stories might come in later

wish u luck man!
Re: Loan For Transport Business- Pls Help! by AGARIautos: 12:43pm On Aug 13, 2010
@POSTER, PLEASE GET IN TOUCH AT YOUR EARLIEST CONVENIENCE
Re: Loan For Transport Business- Pls Help! by hakunajay(m): 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2010
vinmol:

would have love to do this, but u dont trust pple, stories might come in later

wish u luck man!
If there's a way you can help, please do and save me from idleness. There'll be facial contact and a legal agreement. Everything about me will be revealed to you on demand. Thanks!
Re: Loan For Transport Business- Pls Help! by hakunajay(m): 1:38pm On Aug 13, 2010
AGARIautos:

@POSTER, PLEASE GET IN TOUCH AT YOUR EARLIEST CONVENIENCE
Please check your mail, i've sent you a message. Thanks bro!
Re: Loan For Transport Business- Pls Help! by states: 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2010
Dear poster you have not mention the city or the state you are, also no phone number or email address,so you can make your case to be more
genuine to the people who is ready to help you,i know that it`s difficult to believe people these day,but believe me you can still get help.
Re: Loan For Transport Business- Pls Help! by obamat: 3:01pm On Aug 13, 2010
This is a very good thread, pls anyone that can help us the youth we will not disappoint, this will help us to be self employed and we will not be walking around the street looking for job.

I am interested in transport biz in portharcourt where there are no okadas but only taxis are the means of movement.
Pls our car dealers brothers and friends we will be glad if you can invest in our life and enrich us.

You can imagine having a taxi cab in portharcourt will earn you
2500/day for 6days equals
60-70k per month,
routine maintenance of 5k/ month
and with a good car like nissan sunny and toyota will work for like 1yr before you will even talk of any major work
pls there is prospect in the biz pls help us and you will not regret doing so.
thanks
obamven@yahoo.com 08181668922
Re: Loan For Transport Business- Pls Help! by vinmol: 3:20pm On Aug 13, 2010
There might be some form of Genuity in ds, but i must advise once bitten 2wice shy

i was deceived like this last year (not from nairaland), thank God i didnt invest much like 300k till now it is still stories
how motor jam police, police jam dog, dog jam mama,

this guy responded for only 3 mnths and there after it was cock and bull he sometimes don't even pick my calls and pretends to me later that his phone was bad and never saw my calls, so u see to help pple these days am really skeptical, especially a business dat u are not directly involved, stories can comeup,

@poster let me think, consult advise and pray about it, then i can ask for your other information if i feel comfortable!

it difficult to let your hard earned money go like dat o!
Re: Loan For Transport Business- Pls Help! by obamat: 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2010
@vinmol,
if you dont mind sending me your email so as to talk more on this infact I have many more info to give on this
Re: Loan For Transport Business- Pls Help! by hakunajay(m): 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2010
states:

Dear poster you have not mention the city or the state you are, also no phone number or email address,so you can make your case to be more
genuine to the people who is ready to help you,i know that it`s difficult to believe people these day,but believe me you can still get help.
i'm in abuja, i graduated from the university of abuja, department of science and environmental education. I read mathematics education n graduated with 2nd class upper credit. I can give you as much info about me as you want and they are all verifiable. My email add is hakunajim@gmail.com and my phone nos are 08051797172 or 08091104924. Thanks!
Re: Loan For Transport Business- Pls Help! by hakunajay(m): 6:11pm On Aug 13, 2010
vinmol:

There might be some form of Genuity in ds, but i must advise once bitten 2wice shy

i was deceived like this last year (not from nairaland), thank God i didnt invest much like 300k till now it is still stories
how motor jam police, police jam dog, dog jam mama,

this guy responded for only 3 mnths and there after it was cock and bull he sometimes don't even pick my calls and pretends to me later that his phone was bad and never saw my calls, so u see to help pple these days am really skeptical, especially a business dat u are not directly involved, stories can comeup,

@poster let me think, consult advise and pray about it, then i can ask for your other information if i feel comfortable!

it difficult to let your hard earned money go like dat o!
i agree with you totally, money is very hard to part with and one has to be careful on how he transacts business with others especially strangers like me but by God's grace i wont disappoint you. If it's a small golf i can get, i'll pay back the money with interests within 5 or 6 months maximum. And if it's a bus, i'll clear the loan within 8 or 10 months maximum. I got good plans here and i believe it can work. May God touch you, amen. Thanks bro!
Re: Loan For Transport Business- Pls Help! by hakunajay(m): 9:29pm On Aug 14, 2010
I'm still waitin and prayin for a miracle.
Re: Loan For Transport Business- Pls Help! by chelseabmw(m): 10:26pm On Aug 14, 2010
cool cool cool
Re: Loan For Transport Business- Pls Help! by hakunajay(m): 2:29pm On Oct 23, 2011
Finally, i'm back from youth service. I have some money saved now and i wont mind starting the business,
Re: Loan For Transport Business- Pls Help! by ekehopp: 9:10am On Apr 13, 2019
jk
Re: Loan For Transport Business- Pls Help! by Lateef1452: 10:41am On Dec 30, 2022
I am also interested in the transportation busines loan
you can reach me on 07063821820
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Registered 2010 Nissan Murano (Navigation*push-start*13k Mileage) / [SOLD] Registered Nissan Altima 2005 @650k / Toyota Camry For 220,000k....registered!!!.......neg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.