Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:41 PM

Atiku Bags The Endorsement Of Lagos South East, South South And Arewa Women Grou - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Bags The Endorsement Of Lagos South East, South South And Arewa Women Grou (16358 Views)

Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) / #EndSARS: Massive Destruction Too Heavy For Lagos - South-West Senators / Speakership: Lagos, South-west Reps May Dump Gbajabiamila For Wase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Bags The Endorsement Of Lagos South East, South South And Arewa Women Grou by rexwalters: 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
tizzdi:
cool where are the lifeless supporters lol i knw say this wan must pain una..in short make una bring una HEAD grin
Their votes in Lagos is meaningless,Nigeria's voting pattern is based on the electoral collage system,the head of the market women in Lagos is Tinubu's daughter "Iya_oloje" that is the only woman that counts in Lagos State,one veto vote is equal to 3 million or more,what is a stream compared to an ocean?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Bags The Endorsement Of Lagos South East, South South And Arewa Women Grou by Pat4321: 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
XaviDayo:
All these yeye group wey no get PVCs.

Atiku...u better talk to Nigerians...na we go vote u and not these money hungry hoes
Madness, the Buhari type
Re: Atiku Bags The Endorsement Of Lagos South East, South South And Arewa Women Grou by AnanseK(m): 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
They are wasting their time. PMB 4+4

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Bags The Endorsement Of Lagos South East, South South And Arewa Women Grou by XaviDayo(m): 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
Pat4321:

Madness, the Buhari type

I dey fast....I go reply when I break....

Meanwhile.....God bless you.
Re: Atiku Bags The Endorsement Of Lagos South East, South South And Arewa Women Grou by Asshurbanipall: 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
Atikulation everywhere

1 Like

Re: Atiku Bags The Endorsement Of Lagos South East, South South And Arewa Women Grou by DSoj(m): 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
Bags endorsement ����

Scam News.
Same old PDP women
Re: Atiku Bags The Endorsement Of Lagos South East, South South And Arewa Women Grou by Chinashopping84: 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
nice one
Atiku ready to do the work but some persons are sabotaging buhari to run again

check my sigy
Re: Atiku Bags The Endorsement Of Lagos South East, South South And Arewa Women Grou by Pat4321: 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
dynicks:
Zombies right now already getting DEHYDRATED after reading this
Then you're the slave to the zombies
Re: Atiku Bags The Endorsement Of Lagos South East, South South And Arewa Women Grou by DSoj(m): 6:03pm On Jan 16, 2019
Bags endorsement ����

Scam News.
Same old PDP women after small change.
Make he ask GEJ ha-far..?
Re: Atiku Bags The Endorsement Of Lagos South East, South South And Arewa Women Grou by contigiency(m): 6:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
Anything against Apc in Lagos and other south Western states is a child's play. it seems to me that this endorsement is coming from PDP faithfuls in the state, but being repackaged for media colouration.
Re: Atiku Bags The Endorsement Of Lagos South East, South South And Arewa Women Grou by dynicks(m): 6:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
Pat4321:

Then you're the slave to the zombies
sorry to disappoint u as I'm not in d same league with u bro.....go face your chapter!...
Re: Atiku Bags The Endorsement Of Lagos South East, South South And Arewa Women Grou by adelaja70(m): 6:06pm On Jan 16, 2019
I LAFF IN SWAHILI.... WHERE IS AGBAJE?
Re: Atiku Bags The Endorsement Of Lagos South East, South South And Arewa Women Grou by Shikini: 6:07pm On Jan 16, 2019
superior1:
Anything but Buhari

That's my point too

1 Like

Re: Atiku Bags The Endorsement Of Lagos South East, South South And Arewa Women Grou by Klington: 6:08pm On Jan 16, 2019
buhari/apc ryt now

Re: Atiku Bags The Endorsement Of Lagos South East, South South And Arewa Women Grou by wink2015(m): 6:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
ATIKU LOOK PROMISING TO WIN 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

Except Buhari is going to use incumbency factor to rig the election in his favour.
Re: Atiku Bags The Endorsement Of Lagos South East, South South And Arewa Women Grou by Glink2018(m): 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
goodnessme1:
There will be no voting in east come 2019.

Give us date for referendum.

What do you know about politics and governance?

U better go back to romance, fashion, celebrity and health thread you are use to....

I believe your comments about politics is just coincidence..... grin
Re: Atiku Bags The Endorsement Of Lagos South East, South South And Arewa Women Grou by Phoenix999: 6:24pm On Jan 16, 2019
Our God given leader... Wazirin Adamawa Atiku Abubakar

Re: Atiku Bags The Endorsement Of Lagos South East, South South And Arewa Women Grou by Ayobami7(m): 6:27pm On Jan 16, 2019
好的
Re: Atiku Bags The Endorsement Of Lagos South East, South South And Arewa Women Grou by boxypane(m): 6:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
If he likes, he should get the wishes of witches. He will not win.
Re: Atiku Bags The Endorsement Of Lagos South East, South South And Arewa Women Grou by JimD(m): 6:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
The trends and stats show the election will surely be a tightly contested one. A focus on the populated North West and South West regions will definitely win.
Re: Atiku Bags The Endorsement Of Lagos South East, South South And Arewa Women Grou by TeamBuhari: 6:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
superior1:
Anything but Buhari

You know it was this thrashy type of thinking that put Nigeria in the mess PDP buried us in for 16 years. You people would rather have a thief as a President than a man who is striving tirelessly to put us in a good place. God dey sha

Re: Atiku Bags The Endorsement Of Lagos South East, South South And Arewa Women Grou by TeamBuhari: 6:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
Klington:
buhari/apc ryt now
Re: Atiku Bags The Endorsement Of Lagos South East, South South And Arewa Women Grou by Banmeallday: 6:58pm On Jan 16, 2019
Just look at the pictures and once again you can see a bunch of hungry and poverty stricken people. See the land they are sitting on- red clay. See how local they look LOL...

Shame on these harlots ...

Funny enough the journalist called the name Arewa, which stands for something, but referred to the other jokers as “South East” and “South South” because those bitc.ches are Pyschologically homeless LOL....

SHYTHOLE HARLOTS

Re: Atiku Bags The Endorsement Of Lagos South East, South South And Arewa Women Grou by TeamBuhari: 7:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
TeamBuhari:

Buhari for President!!!

Re: Atiku Bags The Endorsement Of Lagos South East, South South And Arewa Women Grou by Banmeallday: 7:05pm On Jan 16, 2019
[s]
TeamBuhari:

Buhari for President!!!
[/s]

PHUCK BUHARI

Re: Atiku Bags The Endorsement Of Lagos South East, South South And Arewa Women Grou by Sholaco: 7:08pm On Jan 16, 2019
grin una eyes go clear come February 16
Re: Atiku Bags The Endorsement Of Lagos South East, South South And Arewa Women Grou by Vickthore: 7:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
[quote author=wink2015 post=74824771]ATIKU LOOK PROMISING TO WIN 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

Except Buhari is going to use incumbency factor to rig the election in his favour
Hmmmm hmm, he won't use, tell m d president DT won't. Reminds me of Maurice Iwu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari / FG Approves N2billion For Purchase Of Cattle To Boost Animal Production / FG Moves To Secure Jobs For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.