Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,083 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. (3810 Views)

I'm losing my Relationship Beacuse Of My Words / She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! / My Girlfriend Thinks I Am Cheating! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. by cupid4ig(m): 11:07am On Aug 13, 2010
hello my fellow nairaland readers, pls i need una help my girl is angry with me cos she thinks i love her because of her beauty, normally whenever i want to address her i always use the my beautiful angel or my beautiful damsel, but know she is so angry at me and she is sayin i love her because of her beauty. pls i need help on how to make her believe me that it is not about her beauty that i love her. just that i can't still ignore the fact that she is too beautiful.
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. by Luvlgenius(m): 11:13am On Aug 13, 2010
People are just funny o, beauty don turn wahala now abi, When next u address her just say; My Vulture, after one week she go beg you make u stop, grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 13, 2010
LOL *My vulture*

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2010
Ol' boy , na which kain posing you pose for your profile so? All this naija broke assed dudes wey dey form with nokia 3310
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. by Mandarine: 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2010
Teeheee i understand her feelings. . .but then again she could just be acting immature. tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. by 1105(f): 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2010
Poster
thats how some ladies feel
they believe so much in their beauty and their Poosie,
that they forget about their character and then become useless in life

I hate ladies that tink with thoes 2 attributes they can get anytin they want,
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. by googles: 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2010
jennykadry:

Ol' boy , na which kain posing you pose for your profile so? All this naija broke assed dudes wey dey form with nokia 3310

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@post

I un'stand what shez tryna say. . . . u prolly dot on the fact dat she is fine more dan who she really is.maybe you are always talking abt how fine she is

while she expects you to commend her works or brain undecided some women want to be noticed cos of their brains or skills not just because they are pretty.
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. by MrCork1: 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2010
CUpid, bro can u quickly send me a picture of yo Girl friend.

I want to inspect her
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. by 5p1naz(m): 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2010
cosign mr. cork on this one. . . send lets do some assessment . . .
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. by 5p1naz(m): 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2010
roflmao @ the poster's pix. . . . . . . plus im digging the POLICE T-SHIRT u got on you. . . . . . u be eke abi olopa. . .

thanks @jennykadry for the pic attention. . .
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. by iice(f): 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2010
kaii grin
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. by NewEmblem(m): 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2010
Mr Cork:

CUpid, bro can u quickly send me a picture of yo Girl friend.

I want to inspect her

Check his Facebook, you will see the young girl, She looks very young and certainly has some grow up to do. @Poster, Next time she is angry about your remarks, just tell her that Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, Tell her that complementing her beauty only makes you to love her and NOT necessarily that she is Agbani Darego or Beyonce Knowels,

I which you success,
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. by 1105(f): 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2010
^^
and where did u see his GF from amongs the 872 friends he has on FB
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. by saintneo(m): 4:31pm On Aug 13, 2010
jennykadry:

trippin
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. by NewEmblem(m): 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2010
190.:

^^

@190, Look well and you will see her girl, Leopard doesn't hide colour
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2010
start addressing her as "my ugly angel"

case close! (Do not come back here and open another thread)

On a more serious note, call her something else, stop complimenting her for a while
and see how that goes.
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. by untainted: 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2010
New Emblem:

Check his Facebook, you will see the young girl, She looks very young and certainly has some grow up to do. @Poster, Next time she is angry about your remarks, just tell her that Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, Tell her that complementing her beauty only makes you to love her and NOT necessarily that she is Agbani Darego or Beyonce Knowels,

I which you success,
190.:

^^

outfucking standing! Nairaland james bonds in action! grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. by chikass(f): 6:02pm On Aug 13, 2010
like they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Make her understand your not dating her cus of her beauty but cus of her character. please and please do it without shouting.please cuddle her, and spouil her with kisses,
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. by darlforme: 10:12am On Aug 14, 2010
GHANA MAN GO SAY CHARLIE U FOR STOP TO TELL AM SAY SHE BEAUTIFUL OOOO. NA BIG PROBLEM U DE CAUSE BUT U NO KNOW. EVEN IF U WAN TELL AM, MAKE E NO BE HABIT.
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. by hackney(m): 11:41am On Aug 14, 2010
^^^^^^^^ Exactly.

Also make una no dey laff the guy profile pic jare.
bobo nkiti dey flex ya guns, man!
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. by Tosinville(m): 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2010
Ok from now hence forth start callin her: my ugly angel.
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. by cupid4ig(m): 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2010
hi pals am sorry i have not been replying to all ur posts, have been offline for sometimes now due to network palava but am back on now. i hear somebody say nokia 3110c.
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. by cupid4ig(m): 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2010
googles:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@post

I un'stand what shez tryna say. . . . u prolly dot on the fact dat she is fine more dan who she really is.maybe you are always talking abt how fine she is

while she expects you to commend her works or brain undecided some women want to be noticed cos of their brains or skills not just because they are pretty.

jennykadry i which to let u know that i don't use 3310 i use nokia N97. 32gb and i bought it from slot phones at the cost of 74.000. am not trying to bost but it is just the fact, so watch ur mouth and if i may ask which phone do u use.
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. by MrCork1: 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2010
Bro why dont u send me her picture
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. by Nayah(f): 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2010
hello poster maybe she wants you you point out more her brightness, intelligence, eloquence do you understand?
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. by cupid4ig(m): 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2010
mr cork just tell me the truth y do u want to see her pic? tell me how to post it here in nl
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. by cupid4ig(m): 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2010
Nayah thank u so much i appreciate
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. by cupid4ig(m): 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2010
to all, i really appreciate the comments thou some of una yab me but the advice is wel takin, thanks to all once again. una wan see her pic?
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. by dandollar1: 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2010
yes, post am.
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. by googles: 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2010
cupid4ig:

jennykadry i which to let u know that i don't use 3310 i use nokia N97. 32gb and i bought it from slot phones at the cost of 74.000. am not trying to bost but it is just the fact, so watch your mouth and if i may ask which phone do u use.

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

but why did you quote me now ??
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. by double08(m): 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2010
How old is your girlfriend?cos she sounds like a baby angry angry angry angry
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. by NewEmblem(m): 11:46pm On Aug 20, 2010
On a second thought, Isn't your Profile status on FB states that you are single and still searching? I am a little Bit Curious here, Can you defend this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do U Tink I'm Stil A Virgin? / Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz / OMG!!! What Would You Do If You Were In This Guy,s Shoes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.