Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,074 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup (57231 Views)

Photos From Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Burial / Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi Is Dead; Anambra State Mourns (Photos) / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup by diadem10: 10:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
marvinsync:

lol , what SS ? was there ss in 1966?
all was the eastern region

and Igbos aren't restricted to SE alone

and when did we want ondo and Lagos? and we don't want the whole of delta just the Igbo speaking part

Tell this shite to your dogs. There are plenty civil war archives that you can read online to jolt your dead memory. Land grabbing Losers. Try any shit again and see if 1 of you would live to tell the story. Yeye.
Re: Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup by diadem10: 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2019
Denton027:

Typical yoruba ape, low IQ subhuman who has nothing substantial in facts to rebutt researched and verifiable facts, so as usual you resort to weak insults. Na your papa wey forget to use condom I dey blame sha, but then I wouldn't expect a brain dead dyslexic like you to patiently engage me in a more civilized and intellectual manner without been a loose canon... sad I had to condescend to your level of inanity once again, but what's a better way to tame a yoruba ape if not spanking him soothingly with more facts while resorting to gutter behavior like him? . Once again if you would stop been daft for a while and read my post... this time slowly, then maybe your brain cells go gree you reason cognitively by doing your own research.
Another huge pile of shite. I ask again, how could you say you capture Ore without capturing Okitipupa? Abi this one is mad ni? Ibo and stupidity, very synonymous. Yeye.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup by diadem10: 10:58pm On Jan 18, 2019
gidgiddy:

That's why Awolowo should be ashamed of himself. Ojukwu was fighting for the freedom of his people from the Northern caliphate, Awolowo was fighting to serve his Northern masters because of appointment.

Awolowo at almost 60 years went to serve as deputy to Gowon who was half his age. Can you imagine Ojukwu going to serve his son's age mate?

Rather than seek freedom, Awolowo embraced slavery because he had no fight in him
Lmao. Was it Yoruba that were being suyanised during the progrom in the North in the 60's? Was it not Ibo that were used as Suya in the North? So, who's supposed to be saved here? How does it concern Awolowo and Yoruba whatever happened to you smellos in the North?

Yorubas, including Awolowo were onlookers as well as minding our business because we weren't the one enslaved nor killed until the worthless coward, Ojukwu tried to drag Yoruba into his stupid war by invading Ore and the midwest and Awolowo gave him what he was looking for until he fled in woman cloth to Abidjan. That's how a hero save his people, not sacrifice 3m of his people through stupidity, cowardice and greediness.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup by diadem10: 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
Mikora:

Who is this inconsequential nonentity? Oya come, I am waiting for you to come and shut my mouth. What is wrong with all these disgusting coneheaded vultures sef?
Until you Osus stop your hypocrisy and greediness, you will all remain worthless 5th class citizen. Imagine the eediot saying the coup plotters were fighting corruption! Why can't the stupid coup plotter start their anti corruption in the eastern region? How did whatever the SW do concern these stupid fools? Yeye.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup by diadem10: 11:07pm On Jan 18, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

So the Asaba-born Coup-plotters like nzeogu, ifeajuna, anuforo etc (who were not ibo according to you ) planned an 'ibo coup' anx decided to kill their fellow Asaba man Unegbe? grin

Can you see how your skull keeps confusing your brain in your desperation to revised history and lie against Igbo. Now for your information Unegbe the Quartermaster-general was an Orlu man of Eastern Nigeria. Make your findings and quit swallowing lies that our drunk Yoruba fathers tell the us in Alaroye newspaper stands in ogbomosho.

grin grin
Lmao. Look at this eediot who first claimed unegbe was an Ibo that got killed in the coup but when the truth state otherwise, he resorted to gibberish. Lol. Ibo and stupidity, very synonymous. You can't be Ibo and be sane.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup by diadem10: 11:15pm On Jan 18, 2019
gidgiddy:

At least he fought for 3 years before running away, you Yorubas have never fought for even 1 minute to talk about getting to the stage of running away.

That's why you people watched as the Governor of the Western Region, Lt Col Fajuyi was slaughtered, MKO was slaughtered. The Caliphate knew you people had no fight in you, only noise making.

I would choose an Ojukwu who fought and ran away than an Awolowo who became a slave because he couldn't fight for even 1 second.
Lol. What war would Awolowo have fought? Were his people suyanised in the North? Lol. Sometime I wonder if you osus apply your brain when spewing gibberish.

Fact is when it matters, Awolowo saved Ore, SW from getting attacked while Ojukwu sacrificed 3m yeebos and fled in the end.

Come to think of, Ojukwu fought no war but was playing hide and seek in the bush while millions of yeebos fell daily. It was the hungry yeebos that fought the war, not Ojukwu who fed fat on food relief while hiding in bush daily until he had to flee in woman cloth to Abidjan after the food relief stopped. Ojukwu fought no war.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup by diadem10: 11:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
Warship:

Atiku is in US

Watch what will happen to you guys when Atiku wins and your lord Jubril tries to rig the result.
As Saraki's ball boy you mean. We will see who win after the election. As if it's US people that would vote. Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup by diadem10: 11:44pm On Jan 18, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

You're a stark illiterate. I'll address your illiteracy anyway.

First, the major players that helped Nigeria win the war was Britian, Russia and, Egypt. Nigerian pilots didn't fly a jet during the war, Russian and Egyptian pilots flew all the jets, dropping bombs in churches, markets and, hospitals. Again, Harold Alexander was the person drawing up all the tactics the Nigerian cowardly army implemented in the war until his death.

Second, you're a stark illiterate if you didn't know that Lagos was the capital then. The war was Biafra vs Nigeria hence, Ojukwu did perfectly well by throwing bombs into Lagos - the capital of Nigeria at that time.

Ogundipe and Adebayo Amala dumbass are the greatest cowards Nigeria has ever know. Ogundipe abandoned his responsibility when the nation needed his most and, eloped to his Germany or wherever.
Lmao. As if France, Cameroun and other heavy weight weren't supporting you losers during the civil war. I keep on wondering if the front brain of you akpu eating Osu works.

Fact is, if it weren't for Awolowo genuity, your redmud land wouldn't exist today, it would have been laid to waste cos your land would have been a battle ground for chaos and bombing while Uk and france settles the score between themselves on it. It always baffles me when some rètards say Ibo land was destroyed. Lol. Ibo land was bombed and destroyed yet UNN at Nsukka is still standing? What about other old monumental buildings still standing in the East? Lol.

It was Awolowo that asked for the blocking of the air and shipping lines in order to prevent Ojukwu from getting more ammunitions so that the war would quickly end and Nigeria won't have to resort to bombing the South east.

Awolowo was simply thinking of the civilians and the reason why he opined that food relief to be sent to them untill he found out that it was Ojukwu and his armies that were feeding fat on these food.

Fact is Nigeria made it easy for Ojukwu and his armies because they were expecting Ojukwu to surrender but he continued to drag the war for years regardless of how his people were suffering. If Nigeria had really wanted to deal with you losers, they woulda bombed you all into ashes within few days. At least, Nigeria would have really deserved to be called the name you eediot gave her, which is genocide carrier but the truth is, it was Ojukwu that carried out genocide on his people by feeding fat on their food relief and also, his failure to surrender even when he knew he couldn't win while his people kept on suffering. At one point, his armies were even fighting with cassava sticks to tell how bad it was. Yeah, Ojukwu is the bigger coward that committed genocide on his people, not Ogundipe.
You're probably mad at Ogundipe for not taking over considering how Gowon dealt with you losers. Yeye.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup by Konquest: 11:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi, one of the army majors that planned the first 1966 Military coup in Nigeria, has fully opened up on the issue 53 years after. The 80-year-old former soldier spoke on the coup in a broadcast made on January 15th, from Israel where the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) currently is. 

Below is the text of the broadcast. 

Dear Biafrans and Progressive Nigerians. I welcome you to this historic January 15th broadcast on behalf of all those who carried out the Januarv 15 Revolution in 1966. I bring to you a message of Truth and Freedom for It is only the truth that can set us free from the bondages of War and Propaganda, which we confuse as history.

My name is Colonel Emmanuel Nwobosi I am 80 years old, It is time to be bold, I am too old to lie. I am not afraid to die. It is time to tell you why, we had to try.

I am the last of the original coup planners of January 15, 1966 with Major Kaduna Nzeogwu. I knew Nzeogwu well. We went to school together. We trained at Sandhurst Military Academy, UK. We lived together. Nzeogwu was our first Head of Military Intelligence and uncovered terrible plans to wreak havoc across the country. We organised a group of progressive military officers to carry out a coup on 15th January, 1966 to stop a Jihad and bring sanity to a Nigeria steeped in nepotism, corruption and mass murders. The Government of Tafawa Balewa, controlled by the Premier of Northern Nigeria, Ahmadu Bello, were using us in the army to repress the Middle Belt and Western Nigeria. Houses and cars were burnt. Thousands were killed. All these happened between 1962-66.

There were nine of us that planned the January 15 Revolution: Majors Nzeogwu, Anuforo, Ifeajuna, Ademoyega, Chukwuka, Okafor, Onwuategwu, Obienu and myself. However, four of us started it. Major Ifeajuna and Major Ademoyega in the South; and Major Nzeogwu and myself in the North. We then united as a single revolution. I am the last of the four original revolutionaries. None published the complete truth. Only me, Colonel Nwobosi, is alive today, to tell the Final Truth, so that the lies will not triumph forever.

They used us to repress the Middle-belt and the Yorubas. When we saw genocide, we began to disobey orders and swore to stop them. For instance, Major Anuforo refused to release mass murderers caught with weapons, and was court martialled. He was replaced by Major Hassan Katsina, a Northern Muslim, willing to act. I was in Abeokuta but refused to repress Yorubas, instead I opened our barracks as a safe place for them to run to. They told many lies about the January 15 boys, to justify their genocide, but it is those of us that planned the revolution that they should have killed, not the three million innocent Biafrans that knew nothing.

For years I kept quiet, blaming myself and wondering whether at 27, I was too radical that my actions led to the deaths of millions. Today, the same evil in 1966 is being unleashed. As I watch, my sense of guilt has vanished, because we were not the evil. We were trying to stop the evil. That Evil is Radical Islamism. I have decided to speak out and warn the world of the impending disaster if we do not stop it.

Each time Radical Muslims plan a Jihad, in their religious mission to conquer the world, they will fail, but in the attempt, thousands and even millions will die. That happened to us in Biafra. At this point let me differentiate between peaceful, law-abiding Muslims and Radical Muslims who want to kill others to force their religion on them. The problem is that wherever peaceful Muslims are, there are some Radical Muslims amongst them. That is why they began a Jihad in 1966. That is why we had to stop it. That is why they killed millions of our people. That is why we declared Biafra, because we are a peaceful people and oil and water can never mix.

My story is a warning to Nigerians. For years, I was prevented from speaking the truth by exile, prison, harassment, poverty, surveillance and death threats held over many of the actors like Ojukwu, Zik, Awolowo, Ibiam and the January 15 boys that survived. But as I watch today, many of the events that led to our revolution are happening again: Boko Haram, Fulani Militia, Niger Delta Militants, Shiites, IPOB and mass murders.

Some people think we acted wrongly in carrying out the January 15 revolution, but they may not be fully aware of the realities then. We were trained by the British to be patriotic, to give the ultimate sacrifice for Nigerian and to stop anyone acting against the nation.

Instead of our leaders using us to defend Nigeria they were using us to suppress citizens. We, decided to arrest them for their atrocities because no one was willing to act. Not Zik, the President, who was powerless, not Ironsi, the Head of the Army, who was a conservative. There were many reasons why we had to act:

1. To stop the killings in Yoruba land and the Middle Belt by NPC the ruling Party;

2. To stop the invasion of Yorubaland on 17th January, 1966;

3. To correct the massive rigging of the 1964 elections;

4. To free Awolowo from Prison and make him the Prime Minister;

5. To stop the terrible corruption, nepotism and regionalism of the NPC, the Ruling Party;

6. To stop Ahmadu Bello’s planned Jihad.

It was good that we acted to save the Yoruba and the Middle Belt people, and we thought that was enough to stop the Jihad. We could not foresee that they would massively attack innocent Igbos. Blame those who decided to massacre our people for their evil. Today we are fighting Buhari. He is killing Shiite Muslims and IPOB members. With the benefit of hind-sight we can see other ways of dealing with such evil, but for us in 1966, we just wanted to save the people from massacre.

I wish to congratulate Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB for the good work they are doing to free our people from Nigeria and Radical Islamism.

Many of our people do not understand how vast IPOB is, as an organisation and the quality of the people that run it. On arrival in Israel, I started meeting high quality professionals and I was amazed. I don't know how IPOB united power professionals abroad, power traders at home and ordinary people from market women to even riff raff all under one IPOB family, with world-wide Radio and Television.

Every Igbo and Biafran should be proud of them. They are the strongest force we have today to achieve freedom for all Nigerians. No wonder they can take on the Nigerian Government and win. However, it is money that makes things work. I shall donate 10% of all the profits of my new book to IPOB. It is my tithe to freedom. Tithing is God’s tax to raise money for the government of the children of God. I urge you all to regularly do the same so we can have the resources to achieve our objectives.

On this day of 15th January, 2019, the anniversary of our Revolution, I want to hand over to Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB, the baton of the January 15 boys, so you can complete the revolution we started. I am the Ogene Obosi, a Chief and elder of the Obosi people. I bring to you the blessings of the Ancients. I fought for Biafra; I was wounded for Biafra and I shall die for Biafra. Iseeee.

We carried out the coup and partially succeeded. We went to Kirikiri Prison with Nzeogwu and other coup planners, where we shared our stories some of which were recorded by Major Ademoyega and Captain Ben Gbulie in their books. I fought with Nzeogwu who died at the Nsukka Sector. I mourned my leader and friend. I also knew Ojukwu well. I was his Chief of Operations in the Biafra War. We went into exile together. On our return he made me his ADC. I put it all in my book, 1966: THE DARK TRUTH.

Watch the video of the broadcast below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/colonel-emmanuel-nwobosi-speaks-on-1966-military-coup-in-nigeria.html
^^^^
Awolowo would never have accepted that
Greek gift after the killing of top politicians in
that crazy 1966 coup. As a lawyer, he would have
rejected the childish offer to become a Prime
Minister as proposed by the coup plotters of
1966!

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup by diadem10: 12:00am On Jan 19, 2019
marvinsync:

soilders have to feed to fight u dunce

and what do mean within a few days they surrendered ? do know history at all?

ojukwu fought for independence of the Biafra people a fight for independence has never been cowardice , cowardice is when awolowo says proudly that when the east leaves the west will leave but when the time came he was too afraid to leave and instead decide to join the Hausas and fight Biafrans
that is cowardice !
Osu and stupidity, very synonymous!

How does Awolowo telling Gowon if he let the Eastern go, the Western would also go equate to promising your useless Ojukwu? Lol.

Let me spell it out to you dunce that Awolowo was simply telling Gowon to also allow the SW go if he would let the Eastern go because it was your stupid Zik that included non-secession clause in our constitution. It was your stupid Zik that included the SW into 1 Nigeria and as such, Awolowo was saying if you allow Ibo to leave Nigeria, the Yorubas won't stay back. As simple as abc. How this statement to Gowon became some stupid promise to Ojukwu according to useless Ibos still baffles me today.

Yes, Soldiers had to feed but not at the expense of your kwarshiokor people whom the food was meant for. With this, we can say no one but your useless Ojukwu committed genocide on your people.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup by diadem10: 12:10am On Jan 19, 2019
sharpsecret:
was 1976 coup a yoruba coup because obasanjo was declared president by the military?if u cant answer yes then i wil know u are tribalistic.as for sparing ibo leaders,.azikiwe traveld to west indies wen d coup took place..michael okpara houx was invaded but for the international presence of archbishop macarious d president of cyprus..as trained soldiers not all dis fulani soldiers,they hav to respect his presence
Tell this shite to your dog. Yeye.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup by diadem10: 12:23am On Jan 19, 2019
Malawian:

Either answer my question or give up. Once again I ask, which if the two Yoruba leaders do the Yoruba love the most?
Will you shut up? If Awolowo wasn't in the prison, he woulda been hacked to death as the likes of Ademulegun, Akintola, Sodeinde etc. The prison saved Awolowo from you losers.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup by marvinsync(m): 7:32am On Jan 19, 2019
diadem10:

Osu and stupidity, very synonymous!

How does Awolowo telling Gowon if he let the Eastern go, the Western would also go equate to promising your useless Ojukwu? Lol.

Let me spell it out to you dunce that Awolowo was simply telling Gowon to also allow the SW go if he would let the Eastern go because it was your stupid Zik that included non-secession clause in our constitution. It was your stupid Zik that included the SW into 1 Nigeria and as such, Awolowo was saying if you allow Ibo to leave Nigeria, the Yorubas won't stay back. As simple as abc. How this statement to Gowon became some stupid promise to Ojukwu according to useless Ibos still baffles me today.

Yes, Soldiers had to feed but not at the expense of your kwarshiokor people whom the food was meant for. With this, we can say no one but your useless Ojukwu committed genocide on your people.

bullsh!t , stop tryna hide cowardice

awolowo wasnt saying if gowon "allows" the east to go he would go

he simply said if the east went the west would go too, he had already made plans and told the world that the west was planning to leave along with the east but when the time came he caved like a coward

now zik alone didn't make the constitution he had alliance with leaders across Nigeria

and soilders have to feed even at the expense of the people because if they win then all the food problem would stop ,its like taking one for the good of all

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup by marvinsync(m): 7:34am On Jan 19, 2019
diadem10:

Tell this shite to your dogs. There are plenty civil war archives that you can read online to jolt your dead memory. Land grabbing Losers. Try any shit again and see if 1 of you would live to tell the story. Yeye.

lol u don't know anything and u tell me to red archives I've already read lol

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup by marvinsync(m): 7:39am On Jan 19, 2019
diadem10:

Lol. Awolowo dealt with Ojukwu and his armies in order to defend Ore and Sw from getting invaded whereas Ojukwu fled in woman cloth to abidjan after sacrificing 3m worthless Ibo on the altar. Lol. We know who's the coward here.

awolowo is a coward who couldn't liberate his people and sided with the northerner like Afonja (Google up his name and story)

ojukwu fought and tried that's better than anything u Yoruba's have ever done

tell me when have u ever fought? when they threw awolowo in prison did u fight , when they delt abiola did u fight , when the northerners were treating Nigeria like their personal property and commiting all sorts of crimes against Yorubas. did u fight

when has the Yorubas ever fought in history

call us what u want but u know very well that we Igbos are fighters !

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 19, 2019
diadem10:

Lmao. Was it Yoruba that were being suyanised during the progrom in the North in the 60's? Was it not Ibo that were used as Suya in the North? So, who's supposed to be saved here? How does it concern Awolowo and Yoruba whatever happened to you smellos in the North?

Yorubas, including Awolowo were onlookers as well as minding our business because we weren't the one enslaved nor killed until the worthless coward, Ojukwu tried to drag Yoruba into his stupid war by invading Ore and the midwest and Awolowo gave him what he was looking for until he fled in woman cloth to Abidjan. That's how a hero save his people, not sacrifice 3m of his people through stupidity, cowardice and greediness.

Kids.. Everything sounds ARGUEMENT to them...

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup by Mikora: 10:12am On Jan 19, 2019
diadem10:

Until you Osus stop your hypocrisy and greediness, you will all remain worthless 5th class citizen. Imagine the eediot saying the coup plotters were fighting corruption! Why can't the stupid coup plotter start their anti corruption in the eastern region? How did whatever the SW do concern these stupid fools? Yeye.
Lol, look at this despicable descendant of the fallen demon ranting, I thought you were coming to shut my mouth for me Get lost!! Stupid cone headed vulture

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup by Kagawa10: 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2019
RoyalIgbo:

You're a moronic stark illiterate.

You think writing an epistle would save you, looool? Stark illiterate Amala eaters are always guessing and assuming. Tell me one book you've read concerning the Biafran war.

Mooron, Cameroon didn't declare for Biafra neither did they send any relief materials to Biafra unlike Britain, Egypt and Russia that sent jets, ammunitions and pilots to Nigeria.
Heck, Cameroun was even for Nigeria - your Amala dumbass didn't know that?

Anyway, what's genuity? This forum really has a way of reducing people's IQ. Heck, you can't even spell correctly and, you're chatting to me. This would be my last reply to your dumbass.

The Eastern region especially, the Igbo heartland was reduced to ashes during the war - UNN was bombed nonstop during the invasion of Nsukka. You've never traveled outside your ogbomosho mud house hence, you don't know this. Even after your suicidal awolowo ordered for a blockade, the war continued. The war continued even when the only Biafran territory was owerri.

You think Nigeria was sending any relief material to Biafra? You're an idiotic hobo. The Catholic Church of Ireland and the Red Cross were the people sending foods and other relief items to Biafra. Ojukwu didn't even want those items especially, foods sent through the Nigerian territory for the fear of getting poisoned by cowardly and backward Nigerians.

Y'all Nigerians undervalued the ingenuity of the Biafrans but, paid heavily for it. Gowon claimed the war would end with 2 months. However, when the war did start, y'all on the other side were shocked as to what you got.

Harold Alexander even accussed the Nigerian army of incompetence and extravagance cos they got all they needed to execute the war yet, couldn't end it immediately.
Lol. Yet 3m Osus got decimated while another milliions were ravaged with kwarshiokor. Lol.

Attacked Unn you say yet it's still standing today.

You had better thank God that Awolowo prevented the SE from becoming a battle ground between Uk and France to settle score and their grudges. Regardless of how you smellos bury your head in sand when faced with the truth, it doesn't negate the fact that biafra had France on their side. It's even on civilwar archives ffs. Yeye dey smell.

If Nigeria had wanted to deal with you smellos, none of you would even be alive to tell a story today because all would have been bombed to ashes. Lol. Just like the Russia decimated Syria and their Isis, let alone one ragtag Ojukwu armies in the SE.

Don't even get me started with your claim of Red cross sending food relief to Nigeria. How could the red cross send food through Nigeria air lines without Nigeria permitting them? Akpu eating Osu and stupidity, highly synonymous. Same Red cross that was banned after they were found out to have been supplying ammunitions in disguise for food for Ojukwu and his armies. Lol. It's like this revisionist thinks he's conversing with fools here.

If not for Awolowo's genuinity as a true Pisces man wey he be, you would have all perished with your Ojukwu. Bunch of ungrateful 5th class losers.
Re: Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup by sharpsecret: 9:34am On Jan 20, 2019
diadem10:

Tell this shite to your dog. Yeye.
i need u to bring ur argument on..and if u cant bring it on,dat means u are my dog
Re: Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup by superlightning: 9:58am On Jan 20, 2019
Kagawa10:

Lol. Yet 3m Osus got decimated while another milliions were ravaged with kwarshiokor. Lol.

You had better thank God that Awolowo prevented the SE from becoming a battle ground between Uk and France to settle score and their grudges. Regardless of how you smellos bury your head in sand when faced with the truth, it doesn't negate the fact that biafra had France on their side. It's even on civilwar archives ffs. Yeye dey smell.

If Nigeria had wanted to deal with you smellos, none of you would even be alive to tell a story today because all would have been bombed to ashes. Lol. Just like the Russia decimated Syria and their Isis, let alone one ragtag Ojukwu armies in the SE.

Don't even get me started with your claim of Red cross sending food relief to Nigeria. How could the red cross send food through Nigeria air lines without Nigeria permitting them? Akpu eating Osu and stupidity, highly synonymous. Same Red cross that was banned after they were found out to have been supplying ammunitions in disguise for food for Ojukwu and his armies. Lol. It's like this revisionist thinks he's conversing with fools here.

If not for Awolowo's genuinity as a true Pisces man wey he be, you would have all perished with your Ojukwu. Bunch of ungrateful 5th class losers.

keep the smelly bile coming okay? you have nothing to say asides your smelly bile of hate, envy and insecurity.

your awolowo died a disgraced and depressed man.

Igbo today are standing tall. they have risen from the ashes of war to once again, lead Africa to its rightful place.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup by Kagawa10: 10:08am On Jan 20, 2019
superlightning:

keep the smelly bile coming okay? you have nothing to say asides your smelly bile of hate, envy and insecurity.

your awolowo died a disgraced and depressed man.

Igbo today are standing tall. they have risen from the ashes of war to once again, lead Africa to its rightful place.
Awolowo died at 78yrs old. Pray to live as old.

Your Ojukwu died at same 78yrs but worthless to Nigeria at large.

Rose from ashes you say? Lol. Old UNN buildings rose from ashes too. Bunch of useless manipulative liars. Continue to play your useless victim card, one day you will actually become the victicm you cry about. Ungrateful losers. Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup by superlightning: 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
Kagawa10:

Awolowo died at 78yrs old. Pray to live as old.

Your Ojukwu died at same 78yrs but worthless to Nigeria at large.

Rose from ashes you say? Lol. Old UNN buildings rose from ashes too. Bunch of useless manipulative liars. Continue to play your useless victim card, one day you will actually become the victicm you cry about. Ungrateful losers. Yeye dey smell.

chai.... I didn't know one could be this pained o....Lol

last year, UNN was among the three best rated universities in Nigeria so far by the higher times educational ranking, a global ranking institute.

yes, we have risen from the ashes of war once again be an african people to reckon with globally. sorry loser, its not our fault, its divinely encoded in our genes, so go and smoke awo's rotten corpse for all I care.
Re: Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 19, 2019
Some people started what led to the coup and they are Northerners.
You're right. But they now blame the genesis of Nigeria's problems on Igbos. And the same cause of the January 15, 1966 coup still persists today. That shows that they don't take the unity of Nigeria serious.
Re: Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup by Uchek(m): 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ojukwu was born in Zungeru.

Organs:

My broda, they all grew up in the North. Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu was a trusted member of Sardauna's house and look at what he did. Ojukwu was born in Kaduna, Zik was born in Zungeru, they all went to Christian schools in these places and this guy is talking trash, but guess what, some mumus will believe him.
Re: Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup by BastardWike: 11:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kagawa10:

[s]Lol. Yet 3m Osus got decimated while another milliions were ravaged with kwarshiokor. Lol.

If not for Awolowo's genuinity as a true Pisces man wey he be, you would have all perished with your Ojukwu. Bunch of ungrateful 5th class losers.[/s]

What a complete dullard! Empty brain who has refused to read. Relief flights were being sent to Biafra by World council of Churches, Caritas, Doctors without borders and other agencies that wanted to save dying Biafrans but Nigerian government that was hell-bent on exterminating Biafrans refused them passage and kept shooting them down. It got so bad that some missionaries had to join Biafran airforce in an attempt to stop their evil agenda!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Who Is The Founder Of Labour Party In Nigeria? / Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters / Tinubu’s Victory: AIT Broadcaster Ijeoma Osamor Testifies For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.