Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun (20157 Views)

Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola / Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by Vickthore: 6:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Tyrant.....!
Mains is a free man

Former EFCC chair larmode that stole over 1.5 trillion is still an commissioner of police in ikoyi

Abdulmumuni jubril has over 5 million pounds in a UK account yet no single arrest

Only Christians southerners are hunted like slaves that stole from their masters...
Blame d party DT gave him haven to performe d atrocities undetected an unimpeded
Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by passey: 6:59pm On Jan 16, 2019
Nitah1:
It is only pdp members that love corruption, the man is under investigation and so the accounts has to be frozen pending the outcome of the investigation.

Look at the money one man is hording, i am here looking for school fees.

We the youths are the problem of this nation.

The admitted to the crime the only thing he is trying to do now is to ebade justice.

If he claimed that he has forgotten as a profestional law officer, how many people has he forgotten and sent to jail?

So regardless of how hard he has worked in his life, your fight of corruption requires him to be as your school fees begging self...
I am worried about the attitude that all must be poor otherwise they are corrupt.
So all the saints associated with APC are not corrupt.
Bring from the north I know that it is the moral hypocrisy that buhari used to deceive the gullible and wicked majority who believe that any successful person must have somehow been corrupt and has stolen from them...

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by helinues: 6:59pm On Jan 16, 2019
Vickthore:

Is attorney generally d same thing as d president?

Learn more about Agf functions before arguing
Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by Boss20: 6:59pm On Jan 16, 2019
APC is afraid this man will sack them if they dare rig the next election that is why they are doing everything to replace him but they wont succeed.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by deomelo: 7:05pm On Jan 16, 2019
helinues:
If AGF actually filled the petition about freezing Onnoghen accounts, then Osinbanjo is lieing about Buhari not knowing anything about it

2 separate events before and after cannot be the same.

Or you mean the AG also called the VP to notify him about freezing accounts?

How you Igbos think and rationalize things is really mind-boggling.
Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by Yankee101: 7:06pm On Jan 16, 2019
This is one of the guys Aisha Buhari talked about

If Jonathan had sacked Diezani he might have won easily

Buhari is doing the same thing only this time with more people he needs to sack to even think of winning
Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by RTSC: 7:07pm On Jan 16, 2019
amalab30:
We youth see are accomplices of their evil acts. No matter who is caught under any administration, let's join hand to deal with that person, our weapon is the Social Media, let's use it to our advantage.

All I know is, If Hausa Man enter and jail Ijaw man, one day Ijaw man will be there and the truth will be laid bare.

Who cares if they jail themselves and we have our way?

We need to stop supporting them, how many of Walter Onnoggen's children are on NL reading and commenting, let's not phycologically injure ourselves because of these nogooders.
How will ijaw man enter when the Hausa man is already perpetuating his allies in the system by removing obstacles?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by amalab30(m): 7:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
I don't wanna understand a system that is reeking of too much corruption and killings...

Now how do you understand that system?

Akinz0126:

You still don't understand Nigeria politics...Goan and maleh*usa man let's see
Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by Nitah1: 7:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
passey:

So regardless of how hard he has worked in his life, your fight of corruption requires him to be as your school fees begging self...
I am worried about the attitude that all must be poor otherwise they are corrupt.
Bring from the north I know that it is the moral hypocrisy that buhari used to deceive the gullible and wicked majority who believe that any successful person must have somehow been corrupt and has stolen from them...
Yes i don't have now and i am asking for who to lend or assist me does not clouds my understanding of how things should work.
Yes he worked for 35yrs, do you know the amount involved in this whole mess?
If at all the money is legitimate, then he should go and defend himself,there is nothing like he is from the south or west, when Andrew yakubu was caught what did you said about it?
Dasuki is still in prison pls tell me is he from
the south?
What kind of business does he do to accumulate such money?

Thank you for reminding that i am begging, don't you think is better the following the footstep of cjn?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by PHIPEX(m): 7:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
To imagine Osinbajo is in all of these speaks volumn as to the saying that a sheep that moves with dogs will eventually eat feaces.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by deomelo: 7:13pm On Jan 16, 2019
passey:

Your tribal and ignorant interpretation doesn't negate the charges against the judge, deal with the main issue and stop boring us with the tribal silliness.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by Otsam(m): 7:13pm On Jan 16, 2019
Nitah1:
It is only pdp members that love corruption, the man is under investigation and so the accounts has to be frozen pending the outcome of the investigation.

The admitted to the crime the only thing he is trying to do now is to ebade justice.

If he claimed that he has forgotten as a profestional law officer, how many people has he forgotten and sent to jail?

Why not ask akpabio that is not corrupt and doesn't like corruption also doesn't have more than one bank account that you have the checkbook with you for your school fees? Or better still you can take from saint obanikoro's just one bank account.
Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by deomelo: 7:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
Justice Onnoghen made five different cash deposits of $10,000 each on 8th March 2011 into Standard Chartered Bank Account 1062650;

On 7th June 2011, two separate cash deposits of $5000 each were made by Justice Walter Onnoghen, followed by four cash deposits of $10,000 each;

On 27th June 2011, Justice Onnoghen made another set of five separate cash deposits of $10,000 each and made four more cash deposits of $10,000 each on the following day, 28th June 2011

And this crooked and corrupt judge is a public servant?

Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by yemobrown(m): 7:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
Nitah1:

Obviously, you lack comprehension. The allegation did not say the balance is still in the account as at January 2019 but January 31st 2011 and February 28,2011.

This offence has nothing to do with the present administration. In fact, I will consider the hiring manager (vice president in this case) a failure not to have dotted all Tee's. In a corporate world sure hiring manager will be sanctioned which will not be limited to non promotion in the next appraisal period, forfeiture of bonus or redeployment.

Could it also be that the cjn employment was preplanned for a moment like this?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by Shikini: 7:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
Racoon:
shocked The CJN issue is a democratic coup that have already been hatched by the presidency cabal of which VP Osinbajo is shamelessly part of.

When people are told the Buhari-led APC government is satanic they tend to disbelieve.Now imagine! Let's see them deny this.Nigerians abeg kick out this useless APC govt.
Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by deomelo: 7:21pm On Jan 16, 2019

Prior to 2016, His Lordship appears to have suppressed or otherwise concealed the existence of these multiple domiciliary accounts owned by him, as well as the substantial cash balances in them.

The Standard Chartered Bank dollar account 1062650 had a balance of $391,401.28 on 31st January 2011;

The Standard Chartered Bank Euro account 5001062686 had a balance of EURO 49,971.71 on 31st January 2011;

The Standard Chartered Bank pound sterling account 5001062679 had a balance of GBP23,409.66 on 28th February 2011.

It is curious that these domiciliary accounts were not declared in one of the two CCB Forms filed by Justice Onnoghen on the same day, 14th December 2016.

The Naira bank accounts in b (i) and b (v) above are also omitted in the CCB form of Declarant SCN: 000014.

What is a common judge and civil servant doing with so much money and foreign currencies
Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by Otsam(m): 7:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
amalab30:
We youth see are accomplices of their evil acts. No matter who is caught under any administration, let's join hand to deal with that person, our weapon is the Social Media, let's use it to our advantage.

All I know is, If Hausa Man enter and jail Ijaw man, one day Ijaw man will be there and the truth will be laid bare.

Who cares if they jail themselves and we have our way?

We need to stop supporting them, how many of Walter Onnoggen's children are on NL reading and commenting, let's not phycologically injure ourselves because of these nogooders.

You are very correct, but two wrongs will never make a right. It's not about the tribe or religion, it's about the timing and the political undertone. Were they not aware of this since 2016? Why are they just doing this when it's election time and they know most if the post election cases would pass through the man? Is it not just to get to him and make him agree with their terms? Why is it now that they are going after whoever they deem strong to be a hindrance to their plans. Corruption should be fought with clean hands and mind not with sentiments and selfish interest. Fighting corruption with sentiment and biased mind is itself corruption.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by Shikini: 7:22pm On Jan 16, 2019
Malami is another evil man that should follow former IGP Ibrahim Idris
Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by mayarue: 7:24pm On Jan 16, 2019
Vickthore:

Is attorney generally d same thing as d president?
yes he is the president appointed him
Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by bighorlus(m): 7:25pm On Jan 16, 2019
deomelo:

That's our Nigeria for you..
Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by Asshurbanipall: 7:25pm On Jan 16, 2019
I doubt if Buhari will handover power peacefully when he is defeated by Atiku
Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by perousd: 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2019
Guys, y'all need to understand one simple fact-
Even Buhari is not aware that he is not aware.

Our president is not even aware of the upcoming election. Ask Osibanjo. walai. lolz

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by DemolaUnbias(m): 7:35pm On Jan 16, 2019
Vice President said Buhari only aware of this issue on Saturday
Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by helinues: 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
deomelo:

2 separate events before and after cannot be the same.

Or you mean the AG also called the VP to notify him about freezing accounts?

How you Igbos think and rationalize things is really mind-boggling.

What does Igbos have to do with this?

Secondly, do you know the meaning of AGF (Antonney General of Federation)

You guys are just supporting blindly
Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by Mitchewww(m): 7:41pm On Jan 16, 2019
deomelo:

What is he being tried for?
Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by Wallade(m): 7:42pm On Jan 16, 2019
Nitah1:

Will you just shup up already.
Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by MilkANDpepper: 7:50pm On Jan 16, 2019
Decibel:
This charade by the presidency to rubbish our son Justice Walter Onnogen can not be tolerated by anyone in the south south region of the country..
It's high time Buhari, his Northern cabal and South west collaborators know that the geese that lay the golden Egg can not just be sacrificed just like that and be replaced by a. Semi illiterate herdsman

Enough is enough!!

sad

Story. Where is Oshiomole from. Abbegi
Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by Decibel: 7:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
MilkANDpepper:

Story. Where is Oshiomole from. Abbegi
Oshomole is from Dahomey
Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by hrykanu231(m): 7:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
buharitill2023:
pdp and fake news,
these jobless aggressive lazy terrorist guy that call himself IMO is seeking attention,
don't mess up with agf office,that is the most powerful Office after the president.

if the allegation is true,? which audacity the corrupt cjn will refuse.

meanwhile, the corrupt cjn can not escape, he must tell us how he got the money in his domiciliary account,
which business he was into before March 2011.

That's after Babachir rots in jail, Ganduje receives his sentence, Yusuf Buhari tells us how he got money to buy such an expensive power bike, Kemi Adeosun gets prosecuted for forgery.
Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by deomelo: 7:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
helinues:

What does Igbos have to do with this?

Secondly, do you know the meaning of AGF (Antonney General of Federation)

You guys are just supporting blindly

Knowing the meaning of AGF means the AGF speed dials the president and the VP per the AGF's daily and second to second actions?

As a law-abiding Nigerian, let the law run its course and the facts laid bare before ranting ignorantly over nothing
Re: BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun by Wallade(m): 7:58pm On Jan 16, 2019
Going by this revelation, it has become important and a priority to protect the CJN from the Federal Government harassment because the intentions of APC and Buhari and Executive goverment is now clear.

This is a witch hunt against the CJN because he will not be influenced by the FG, we all know the ridiculous situation the APC finds itself in Rivers state and perhaps in some other states with respect to the election and the fact that the court has remained objective is a number of judgements. This is about the 2019 elections and not in the overall interest of the nation.

This Buhari govt is desperate and shameless.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: "I Will Try To Work Harder This Time, I Will Not Let You Down” / Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Campaigns In Esan West LGA Wards (Photos) / Edo Tribunal: Obaseki, Shaibu, PDP Evade Service Of Petitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.