Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Secret To Wealth And Great Riches - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Secret To Wealth And Great Riches (270 Views)

Good Health, Cool Wealth And Total Freedom / IGBO BUSINESS MEN: Sudden Wealth And Their Money Rituals! / Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret To Wealth And Great Riches by teemanbastos(m): 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
Be the best at what you do and the whole world will come looking for you.

Societal opinions influenced my inexperienced self years back to choose 'lucrative' courses where I would have more potentials to earn more and live large upon graduation, so I went for a 'lucrative' course, well after 80% into my undergraduate schooling programme, I've come to understand and discover that it's not just reading and studying a 'lucrative' course for five years and graduating with a degree that automatically guarantees a big paying or high earning job, but it is the content of what has been gathered during those years which will produce results that improve people and their lives that guarantees high earnings. Afterall it's we humans that produce services and still pay for them from the concept that we get paid for what we know and we pay for what we don't know.

How did 'lucrative' courses come to be?
Because we focus on effects and rarely observe the causes that precede these effects, we see good houses inhabited by oil and gas workers, sleek cars driven by doctors and lawyers and hastily assume that it's either studying a course that positions you for a job in high paying corporations gives you the key to the good life, If so have you asked why people get sacked? Or fired? Even after they have gotten these good paying jobs?
Because their value is dispensable and they failed to develop their existing knowledge and improve on their skill sets so another more valuable individual comes in place of the sacked people, who can get better paying jobs if they devote themselves to great self improvements.

but here lies the cause , no course was lucrative until these now rich and successful people sat down as students, studied, devoted themselves to learning, improvised, and brought their creative power to produce maximum results that has resulted in high earnings for them obeying the law of giving and receiving, they dedicated themselves to learning and creativity and GIVING THEIR BEST TO HUMANITY AND HUMANITY IN RETURN REWARDED THEM WITH THE BEST. The high earning medical professionals, engineering professionals, law professionals, oil and gas professionals know that education neither started on Matriculation day nor ended on convocation day but a lifetime process because of the peculiar knowledge that the more you learn, the higher your earning power.

All courses, all professions, all tasks are highly lucrative, be it barbing or sweeping or laundry or white collar jobs, what matters is how committed we ourselves are to learning and creativity and improving ourselves in these jobs and vocations, IT IS NOT THE COURSES BUT THE COMMITMENT OF THE INDIVIDUAL TO GIVING OUT THE BEST IN WHATEVER HE or SHE STUDIED THAT HAS BROUGHT THE BEST BACK TO THEM by the law of sowing and reaping.
It is not the certificates but the rigorous learning process of attaining the certificates that counts, it is what you have in the head and what you have learnt yourself that counts not the piece of paper. Cement your financial hold by expanding your horizon of knowledge daily.

Money comes to those who have impacted positively in the life of people, i pay the barber because he has invested into my hair, now the whole world can come looking for that barber if he daily improves himself and his customers indeed confirm his superb hairstyles and markets for him and boom! His business is lucrative!

You want the good life? Be highly valued and valuable to others,
You want more income? Increase your spread, you've been valuable to just 10 people, double it and keep being of benefits to more people by giving the best to them.
How do I get value into myself? Invest into yourself, invest your time wisely and keep improving and expanding on the inside, invest!

Success is not a destination but a lifetime endeavor, commit yourself to being the best at either what you do or what you love or what you have passion for with the greater goal of giving out your best to the whole world and watch how your returns come to you in plenty and uncountably. Be it the Church giants as Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo to the Business giants as Buffet, Dangote, Adenuga to the Tech giants as Musk, Zuckerberg to the Singing greats as Wizkid, Davido, to the Fashion giants as D &G, to the educational giants etc the principles of being the best at what they do and devotion to self development daily has made them wealthy, famous and they live in maximum abundance on earth.

Make yourself Of Utmost value and people will come looking for you, keep improving yourself and people will make an habitation of you.
Of course Now I know better that if I decided to study a course not considered lucrative and devoted myself to learning, I would still be wealthy and if I chose a lucrative course and was not devoted to giving my best, I would receive mediocre returns.

Timothy Adetolu

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Be A Genuine Nigeria Customs License Agent? / Increase Your Income This Year By 10X / Make Money Online For Yourself And Stop Begging People For Money In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.