Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Obsession! The Handsome Boy I Have A Huge Crush On! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Obsession! The Handsome Boy I Have A Huge Crush On! (7870 Views)

As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. / 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life / I Was Shocked After Meeting ‘fine Boy’ I Met Online For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obsession! The Handsome Boy I Have A Huge Crush On! by Jamariwolff(f): 9:26am On Jan 17, 2019
Gavorche:
is this guy you're crushing on not a gay

I read sometimes last year he came out of closet with his boyfriend
undecided

Re: Obsession! The Handsome Boy I Have A Huge Crush On! by samuelchimmy(m): 10:11am On Jan 17, 2019
I have strong conviction that the moniker behind this thread issa hoery gay man.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obsession! The Handsome Boy I Have A Huge Crush On! by RobinRay(m): 10:24am On Jan 17, 2019
Re: Obsession! The Handsome Boy I Have A Huge Crush On! by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 17, 2019
Angela777:
He is not handsome, kinda female look.

This is handsome
[img]https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/TId3E2z9Fyjmc5Qyxayk2A--~A/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjtzbT0xO3c9MTI4MDtoPTk2MA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/homerun/feed_manager_auto_publish_494/cc0fba030e8bc42265a52f33784c839b[/img]
the audacity you got to tell some1 what should be handsome as if she ain't got a right to choose herself
Re: Obsession! The Handsome Boy I Have A Huge Crush On! by Jamariwolff(f): 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
Sirmuel1:

I wish you were staying close. I need some of these songs.

BTW, I'm crushing on Selena Gomez too. embarassed
Distance is never a barrier!

wink

RobinRay:
I must admit I low-key have a Jaden Smith obsession,

SYRE is my best album of all time.
Especially "Ninety"
that song is the most artistic piece of work I've heard.

I've been bumping his shit since 2014 and tbh he is soooooo underrated that it hurts.
you need to hear ROLLIN AROUND, HOPE, and SOHO. Guy's sooo good!
Re: Obsession! The Handsome Boy I Have A Huge Crush On! by Sirmuel1(m): 4:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
Jamariwolff:

wink

I hope to meet her someday. angry
Re: Obsession! The Handsome Boy I Have A Huge Crush On! by Leonardoreel(m): 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
Biglittlelois:
That first pix, the veins shocked lawd, the veins says alot...... tongue tongue
What does it say cuz I've got veins like that all over my hands too..
Re: Obsession! The Handsome Boy I Have A Huge Crush On! by Jamariwolff(f): 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
Leonardoreel:

What does it say cuz I've got veins like that all over my hands too..
uhmm. POVERTY INDUCED VEINS.

There's a big difference!
Re: Obsession! The Handsome Boy I Have A Huge Crush On! by Leonardoreel(m): 6:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
Jamariwolff:
uhmm. POVERTY INDUCED VEINS.

There's a big difference!

Ooh

Reason why majority of u are senseless...

Asked on a general ground and see ur reply...
Re: Obsession! The Handsome Boy I Have A Huge Crush On! by Leonardoreel(m): 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
Leonardoreel:

Ooh

Reason why majority of u are senseless...

Asked on a general ground and see ur reply...

So you weren't even the 1 I quoted, you must be 1 slowpoke
Re: Obsession! The Handsome Boy I Have A Huge Crush On! by wealthoption: 6:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
Jamariwolff:
Mama used to tell me "don't admire a cute, tall, fresh and rich guy, bcuz they would always break your heart"
Well, i refuse to listen this time bcuz i dont care, *sorry mum. I'm stopid in LOVEE
FOREVER Jaden Smith;

Ouvert ton _penis!

I'd wait ages for YOU till you successfully burst your NUTS in me, you handsome b*stard!

L'amour de ma grande poosie!
go take your medication
Re: Obsession! The Handsome Boy I Have A Huge Crush On! by IamPlato(m): 6:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
Jamariwolff:
whatever happened to BEAUTY IS IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER.

Meanwhile, your own guy ain't handsome in my eye nada!
you Are A Child you Will Overgrow This.
Re: Obsession! The Handsome Boy I Have A Huge Crush On! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
Re: Obsession! The Handsome Boy I Have A Huge Crush On! by RobinRay(m): 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
Jamariwolff:
wink
you need to hear ROLLIN AROUND, HOPE, and SOHO. Guy's sooo good!
lol, I have all his songs fam
Re: Obsession! The Handsome Boy I Have A Huge Crush On! by Albertone(m): 11:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
He looks deranged and malnourished to me...
Re: Obsession! The Handsome Boy I Have A Huge Crush On! by Bragalane: 12:42am On Jan 18, 2019
Jamariwolff:
Mama used to tell me "don't admire a cute, tall, fresh and rich guy, bcuz they would always break your heart"
Well, i refuse to listen this time bcuz i dont care, *sorry mum. I'm stopid in LOVEE
FOREVER Jaden Smith;

Ouvert ton _penis!

I'd wait ages for YOU till you successfully burst your NUTS in me, you handsome b*stard!

FUNNY BOY
Re: Obsession! The Handsome Boy I Have A Huge Crush On! by OppMod: 7:43am On Jan 18, 2019
Jamariwolff:
FOREVER Jaden Smith;

Ouvert ton _penis!

I'd wait ages for YOU till you successfully burst your NUTS in me, you handsome b*stard! If yhu fine wetin make we com talk about XXXTENTACION?

Re: Obsession! The Handsome Boy I Have A Huge Crush On! by Tedassie(m): 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2019
Biglittlelois:
That first pix, the veins shocked lawd, the veins says alot...... tongue tongue
See dis one

perv
Re: Obsession! The Handsome Boy I Have A Huge Crush On! by Lilymax(f): 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2019
I have a crush on Anthony Joshua
But im not this obsessed.
I hope you get to meet him someday
Re: Obsession! The Handsome Boy I Have A Huge Crush On! by Biglittlelois(f): 5:53pm On Jan 19, 2019
Tedassie:

See dis one

perv

Dolt
Re: Obsession! The Handsome Boy I Have A Huge Crush On! by Amarabae(f): 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
He is not looking for a new househelp, so chill

1 Like

Re: Obsession! The Handsome Boy I Have A Huge Crush On! by janefrancisca(f): 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2019
grin
Not one positive comment from the guys lol. Na jealousy dey worry una
Re: Obsession! The Handsome Boy I Have A Huge Crush On! by janefrancisca(f): 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2019
grin
Re: Obsession! The Handsome Boy I Have A Huge Crush On! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
janefrancisca:
grin

because the poster is a male undecided
Re: Obsession! The Handsome Boy I Have A Huge Crush On! by Tedassie(m): 8:55am On Jan 22, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Dolt
Retard!
Re: Obsession! The Handsome Boy I Have A Huge Crush On! by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 22, 2019
grin grin
Re: Obsession! The Handsome Boy I Have A Huge Crush On! by LINTUNE(m): 10:11am On Jan 22, 2019
cool cool shocked sad..i don't know what to say
Re: Obsession! The Handsome Boy I Have A Huge Crush On! by LINTUNE(m): 10:12am On Jan 22, 2019
samuelchimmy:
I have strong conviction that the moniker behind this thread issa hoery gay man.....
same here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Why Do You Raise Your Guards When You See A Fine Boy? / All My Ex's Left Me Because I Beat Them - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (photos) / Nigerian Man Confused After Married Woman Gave Him MouthAction But Refused Sex(chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.