Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Maintaining The Fire Of Corporate Prayers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Maintaining The Fire Of Corporate Prayers (261 Views)

Maintaining The Hedge / Maintaining The Fire Of God / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maintaining The Fire Of Corporate Prayers by Gospelcaster(m): 8:49pm On Jan 16, 2019
The performance of corporate prayers bears with it immense benefits. Corporate prayers is about two or more persons coming together to offer prayers.

Corporate prayers come in the form of persons praying together as prayer partners to prayers offered during church meetings to prayer ministries and so on.

Personally, one of the benefits I have gotten from corporate prayers is the drive to carryout personal prayers. Corporate prayers spurs me into personal prayers. It creates the needed revival when I notice a decline in my fervour in personal prayers.

Anytime I notice weakness in my personal prayer life one of the corrective measures I implement is to engage in corporate prayers and BOOM I find my steady pedestal mounting up in the place of personal prayers.

Another benefit which can be procured from corporate prayers is the transferring and receiving of grace.

Whenever corporate prayers are offered there is an atmosphere like a chemical reaction which allows the spirit of everyone involved to achieve permeability such that grace can be transferred and received.

From the place of corporate prayers you can receive the grace resident in another person's life as long as the prayers are offered in one accord, with one voice, and in unity.

Diverse encounters and strength is released when we come together to pray. Corporate prayers create a system for obtaining strength and fostering spiritual stabilty.

"Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend." – Proverbs 27:17 [KJV]

When we come together to pray, the weak among us receives strength, the one who was on the verge of backsliding is stayed from doing so and we grow in faith.

Without doubt, corporate prayers bears great benefits.
As beneficial and wonderful as corporate prayers can be, it does not substitute the need for personal prayers.

There are certain instructions, commands, and information that God would give you only when you are alone with Him.
God does not release classified information in just any location. There are certain things He would never say to you when you are in a crowd.

To get the perspective of God for your life you would have to seek His face alone. You must know the place of prayer for yourself.
Do not get me wrong. God speaks even in corporate prayers. He just would not always speak to you when you are in a crowd.

One of the problems believers face is that of praying alone. Praying in a group can be sweet whereas praying alone can be the opposite but nevertheless praying alone is of more importance than praying corporately.

It would interest you to know that all the benefits from corporate prayers can only be sustained via personal prayers.

The fire you capture from corporate prayers can only be maintained and kept alive through the performance of personal prayers.

How then can we maintain and utilize effectively the fire of corporate prayers?

The answer lies in just one word;

[Continue Reading via https://www.gospelcaster.org.ng/2019/01/maintaining-fire-of-corporate-prayers.html?m=1]

(1) (Reply)

An Imam Who Faces Death Threat / Where Is God? / Poverty No Be Evil Spirit..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.