Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

My Boyfriend Came From Holland And Abandoned Me For Other Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Came From Holland And Abandoned Me For Other Girls (3353 Views)

~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ / Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. / My Wife Of 10 Years Abandoned Me And Our Three Pretty Kids And Roaming The Str. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Came From Holland And Abandoned Me For Other Girls by CrazyMan(m): 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2006
Oh! sorry
i'll advise you to go on with your life. just forget about him
Re: My Boyfriend Came From Holland And Abandoned Me For Other Girls by ghengis(m): 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2006
thanks guys 4 your posts,am so happy that i hv people to run to when am downcast,i hv long 4gotten about him,i now have a man who now kisses the ground that o walk on.

Hen!!!! u now av a man that kisses the ground that u walk on? A man?!!! Naaah i dont think so,
I''m waiting for wen the guy would start his own thread too "help i'm kissing the ground a Benin girl walks on and the juju no dey go"[
Re: My Boyfriend Came From Holland And Abandoned Me For Other Girls by lexyflexy(m): 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2006
[size=24pt]ABOMINATION![/size]

What did you do to him? shocked
Re: My Boyfriend Came From Holland And Abandoned Me For Other Girls by aminalib(f): 3:15am On Dec 11, 2010
he already made his choice, so wat is there for u to do but move on with your life, tell him to kick rocks, the best thin u can do is to go on with life and make goals, the best way to get back at someone is to improve yourself and your life,
Re: My Boyfriend Came From Holland And Abandoned Me For Other Girls by ukcatlover(m): 6:47pm On Dec 11, 2010
@ HOT_ANGEL

Anyways,  sorry about this, but i don't think there's much u can do to a guy that came back from polland and forgot about his girlfriend. You can pray for him, it could be that other girls used juju on him.
YOUR FIRST LINE OF ADVICE WERE KOOL, BUT THE SECOND LINE IS A DEATH ADVICE. DID SHE HELP HIM GET THE MONEY. KELLY MY ADVICE FOR IS THAT TALK TO HIM AND LET HIM REM THE OLD TIME BEFORE HE TRAVEL BECOSE SOME GUYS THINKS THEIR OLD GF ARE LOCAL WHEN THEY COMES BACK FROM ABROAD.

TRY AND TALK TO HIM, IF HE STILL DOES NOT WANT TO LISTEN THEN MOVE ON WITH LIFE, THINGS HAPPENS FOR THINGS TO HAPPEN. LIFE IS SHORT ENJOY IT BECAUSE WE ARE LIVING FOR THE MOMENT.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boys Are Toys - Do U Agree? (for The Ladies In The House Only) / I Am Shy And I Want To Be Loved / Should I Travel To Meet Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.